• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

• Treasure Planet (Lol, this is a pipe dream now but still I'll include it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Another Returning Disney world e.g. Aladdin, Tron, etc... (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • A world not named in the poll (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
9 Disney worlds divided among three parts right? We may only get one more at this point. My guess is either Jungle Book or Princess and the Frog. What JB has going for it is that Nomura tried getting it in before and PatF has the whole princess angle as others mentioned

It's not 9 Disney Worlds it's 10. 100 Acre Wood does not count as a progressive world with tons of development time on it. Because you go and visit it all throughout the game multiple times. So 10-11 Disney Worlds.So we need 2-3 more.

My hope is Jungle Book, Atlantis/Treasure Planet, and likely another Pixar like Brave/A Bugs Life/Finding Nemo.

horto12485

Awards
It's not 9 Disney Worlds it's 10. 100 Acre Wood does not count as a progressive world with tons of development time on it. Because you go and visit it all throughout the game multiple times. So 10-11 Disney Worlds.So we need 2-3 more.

My hope is Jungle Book, Atlantis/Treasure Planet, and likely another Pixar like Brave/A Bugs Life/Finding Nemo.

It's too late For Treasure Planet/Atlantis and the Jungle Book my best guess is that they'll be saved for the next Saga since this game lacks of 2D Worlds (Since Hercules will be the only 2D Disney World for the Game).

Awards
I'd like to see Agrabah again only if they do the plot from the third movie and that we get to go inside the palace.

That's the main reason why I wanto to see Agrabah, I really trully want to see inside the palace and see Agrabah as a city with actual people around lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
How does 100 Acre Woods not count? Besides we don't even know what it will be like in KH3. Look how different Olympus and Pirates are.

Awards

Nomura has already said that we will have less Disney Worlds than Kingdom Hearts II which had 11 INCLUDING winnie the pooh so the max we will get is 10 and I think this includes Winnie the Pooh.

y'all like to be delusional eh? We won't see Treasure Planet in this game... They won't put two pirates worlds

kingsoraful

Awards
It's too late For Treasure Planet/Atlantis and the Jungle Book my best guess is that they'll be saved for the next Saga since this game lacks of 2D Worlds (Since Hercules will be the only 2D Disney World for the Game).

I think Jungle Book still has a chance just based on the history of worlds they've wanted to use. That has it going for it.

We still have 2-3 Disney worlds that are unknown.

I have to imagine one of them is based on 2D and the other could be Pixar.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Remember seeing someone say this before..but maybe what he really meant by less Disney worlds is cuz we end up getting 2 Pixar films in there place. He even made the distinction for Pixar not too long ago with Pixar being a necessity or something.

:eek::eek::eek:

UltimaXOmega

If Star Wars was in, it would have been shown at E3. Nomura certainly wanted it but EA ruined that. EA ruins Star Wars games in general too.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Pirates does not shoot down Atlantis. They are completely different films. The only thing it shoots down is Treasure Planet, but even then I’m hesitant to believe it due to them having vastly different plots, environments, and use of pirates. In the Caribbean, Sora is a pirate. He’s sailing the seas. He’s taking on Davy Jones and all sorts of sea-based enemies. The plot is about Davy Jones’ heart.

Treasure Planet is in space. Sora would only be a solar ship sailor, with the assumption everybody else on the ship is a sailor too and not a secret pirate crew. The focus of the film is father-son relationships and a map leading to a door that can go to every world in the universe.

It is similar only in that there are pirates. That’s it. They aren’t even visually similar.

That’s like saying we can’t have BH6 and Toy Story and Monsters Inc. because they are all based in modern-esque locations.

Atlantis is definitely dissimilar to Pirates in every way possible except by the fact that there is water in both of their worlds. Visually they are completely different.

Jungle Book is definitely the least likely contender just in general, and not because of the environment.

The only thing I disagree with is that I think the environment of Pirates eliminates Jungle Book. When I saw Sora running up the cliff with the Powerwild, I thought they had switched to Jungle Book for a second. I think those island jungles will just be too close to what Jungle Book would offer. Plus, there’s just a lot of complications that arise with that world with how to implement the characters and whatnot, in my opinion.

But I do think Treasure Planet could still be seen in Gummi ship missions. We’ve had a pirate ship Gummi mission and a pirate world in the same game before, after all. And yeah, Atlantis is definitely not out of the question just yet either. Despite it being more a cult classic now, it is a lot more functional as a traditional world that is much more unique from Pirates than people think. I actually think the only unique Pirates element is the ship battles because that is a major undertaking. The diving underwater and riding the flying Heartless could be easily integrated into other worlds such as Atlantis.

Also, those UX Heartless designs haven’t gone anywhere yet.

daviviana

I think it's a world that involves Mickey Characters stuff, like 3 Musketeers or Timeless River - but a new one. I'm hoping for Duck Tales, it would be hilarious. Also a comeback world. Sleeping Beauty would make sense since it has not been visited by Sora, its Villain is very important to KH and its plot so important to BBS characters.

In my heart, I would love to see The Princess and The Frog because Tiana is awesome and the setting of South-US swamps is so unique, Inside Out would be an Amazing KH world that fits the story perfectly and Star Wars would be the crown of the Jewel for me. The whole theme of Light Vs Darkness and corruption of the heart is right into SW core. But I don't think any of these will happen.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
The only thing I disagree with is that I think the environment of Pirates eliminates Jungle Book. When I saw Sora running up the cliff with the Powerwild, I thought they had switched to Jungle Book for a second. I think those island jungles will just be too close to what Jungle Book would offer. Plus, there’s just a lot of complications that arise with that world with how to implement the characters and whatnot, in my opinion.

But I do think Treasure Planet could still be seen in Gummi ship missions. We’ve had a pirate ship Gummi mission and a pirate world in the same game before, after all. And yeah, Atlantis is definitely not out of the question just yet either. Despite it being more a cult classic now, it is a lot more functional as a traditional world that is much more unique from Pirates than people think. I actually think the only unique Pirates element is the ship battles because that is a major undertaking. The diving underwater and riding the flying Heartless could be easily integrated into other worlds such as Atlantis.

Also, those UX Heartless designs haven’t gone anywhere yet.

How so? Jungle Book would offer Sora and crew as animals. Making it completely unique.

Wallflower3582

I'm expecting something else new. Maybe like Zootopia or Wall-E or something similar. I feel like Wall-E would be the more feasible choice of those two because it's a completely unique environment, we already have a cityscape with BH6. I'm still hoping for Treasure Planet, seeing it in KH has been a dream of mine for a while now, but I'm not gonna get too excited after the Pirates reveal. I also feel like after PotC return, it wouldn't be all that unexpected for another returning world. Neverland maybe? It's been in several installments, I wouldn't be surprised if it popped back up. Although the plot there might be kinda wrapped up. I would love to see Tron: Legacy show up again, but since they already used the plotline in DDD they may not want to. Canonically it would work though, since it was only a dream world before.

robotman

Since a lot of you seem to be on board with Princess and the Frog, how do you think they'd go about implementing it in the game? Would we turn as frogs and fight? Or have humanoid forms? I'm trying to picture how the world would work and it's not really adding up to me.

I think The Jungle Book and Atlantis are probably the best bets to be added into the game. I would love A Bug's Life but I didn't add it in the poll because I think that it has absolutely zero chance of being in the game. Maybe it'll be added for KH4 :tongue:.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
... It may be possible that the 2014 restriction went went out the window. Maybe the game was pushed back due to square wanting to add an additional world from a film that came out after Big Hero 6.

Slim chance but not impossible.

Also Bolt would be an interesting idea as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm expecting something else new. Maybe like Zootopia or Wall-E or something similar. I feel like Wall-E would be the more feasible choice of those two because it's a completely unique environment, we already have a cityscape with BH6. I'm still hoping for Treasure Planet, seeing it in KH has been a dream of mine for a while now, but I'm not gonna get too excited after the Pirates reveal. I also feel like after PotC return, it wouldn't be all that unexpected for another returning world. Neverland maybe? It's been in several installments, I wouldn't be surprised if it popped back up. Although the plot there might be kinda wrapped up. I would love to see Tron: Legacy show up again, but since they already used the plotline in DDD they may not want to. Canonically it would work though, since it was only a dream world before.

Big Hero 6 is confirmed to be the last film they chose for the game. There won't be any films from after 2015 in KH3 as worlds. I personally expect a Zootopia-based link, a cameo, or something.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Someone else said what I think already, which is that (however worlds there are remaining) one world is either TP&TF and Brave, and I'm leaning towards TP&TF although Merida would be a fun party member.

I wish Aladdin could return since its plot would be the third of a trilogy just like KH3, just like the PotC world skipped to the third film in that series. (The live-action Aladdin film is also premiering 4-5 months after KH3 comes out, so hello cross-promotion.) But I would've thought Stitch might have finally got a Hawaii world, too, after building up from KH2 to BbS.

I don't know how many more worlds there are; there's Winnie the Pooh and then a world that's either TP&TF or Brave like above. If there's more than two more slots, WALL E, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Pocahontas, several Walt-era Disney films are all fairly different from the rest of what's appeared. TJB could still happen, too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Someone else said what I think already, which is that (however worlds there are remaining) one world is either TP&TF and Brave, and I'm leaning towards TP&TF although Merida would be a fun party member.

I wish Aladdin could return since its plot would be the third of a trilogy just like KH3, just like the PotC world skipped to the third film in that series. (The live-action Aladdin film is also premiering 4-5 months after KH3 comes out, so hello cross-promotion.) But I would've thought Stitch might have finally got a Hawaii world, too, after building up from KH2 to BbS.

I don't know how many more worlds there are; there's Winnie the Pooh and then a world that's either TP&TF or Brave like above. If there's more than two more slots, WALL E, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Pocahontas, several Walt-era Disney films are all fairly different from the rest of what's appeared. TJB could still happen, too.

Inside out is 2015 though. A whole year after BH6

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So can we guess that all the worlds so far are early/mid? It seems like BH6 could be the only late game world we know so I'm thinking what film would work late game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back