• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

• Treasure Planet (Lol, this is a pipe dream now but still I'll include it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Another Returning Disney world e.g. Aladdin, Tron, etc... (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • A world not named in the poll (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokie

I wish Aladdin could return since its plot would be the third of a trilogy just like KH3

And Aladdin could team up with his father, which was a pretty neat character. and hot.

iu

Seadrin

Awards
I think they'll include a Disney film that will require SDG to transform into some sort of animalistic appearance, similar to Lion King, possibly Princess and the Frog. They have Toy Box, Monstropolis and The Caribbean with "World Order" transformations so far, I'm guessing we'll get another for BH6, and maybe one more.

Personally, I would love to see a conclusion in Agrabah, with the King of Thieves.

After seeing Pirates of the Caribbean, I have no expectations or limitations to what Square Enix can do with a new world, either a brand new one or a returning world. They've proven that they can and will find a way to make it fresh and alive, like it's the first time.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
With Keith David on hand to narrate that trailer, part of me hopes that means Princess and the Frog, or dare I say it, Gargoyles (even though that got debunked long ago I believe).

jgoldman76

Imagine how gorgeous a desert world would look. :) And exploring the Sultans palace would be awesome!

bring on Aladdin

kingsoraful

Awards
I feel like a third Pixar world is more likely than the other options at this point.

There's space for 2-3 more worlds. We're not yet at only one. We will have 10-11. So at least 2 more.

I also agree with Agrabah coming back. Aladdin and the King of Thieves has so many incredibble settings including the island on the turtile. And I would love to team up with Aladdin and his father. And then not to mention the villain with the golden claw fists.

I'm thinking of this though...

1. The Jungle Book
2. Pixar world like A Bugs Life or Brave
3. Princess and the Frog or Atlantis

I would prefer The Incredibles as the Pixar world but I highly doubt it cause it'd bbe very similar to BH6.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hopefully Nomura comes out soon and gives a definite number to the amount of Disney worlds(or just worlds in total).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for Princess and the Frog. KHIII needs more worlds based on 2D animation.

horto12485

Awards
I'm hoping for Princess and the Frog. KHIII needs more worlds based on 2D animation.

But this Game won't have Worlds based on 2D Disney Animated Films (We've lost Treasure Planet and Atlantis and now we have to wait for the next Saga to get them) Besides all everyone wanted is to see Worlds based on Disney Films that are more Popular let's face it there's no more Worlds based on 2-D Animation (I guess Hercules and Pooh will be the Only 2D Animated Worlds for the Game).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But this Game won't have Worlds based on 2D Disney Animated Films (We've lost Treasure Planet and Atlantis and now we have to wait for the next Saga to get them) Besides all everyone wanted is to see Worlds based on Disney Films that are more Popular let's face it there's no more Worlds based on 2-D Animation (I guess Hercules and Pooh will be the Only 2D Animated Worlds for the Game).

Disney has a long and rich legacy, and it seems a shame not to draw inspiration from as many pots as possible. What made so many of the other games enjoyable (for me, at least) was the juxtaposition of worlds with wildly different art styles/aesthetics. I get appealing to what is popular now -- but it wouldn't hurt to throw in a a few worlds for some older films.

kingsoraful

Awards
Hopefully Nomura comes out soon and gives a definite number to the amount of Disney worlds(or just worlds in total).

Just less then KH2 which was 12. So it's less then 12 and more then 9 which is KH1.

ghostwarmen

Awards

Says who? These last 2-3 worlds could be based on 2D worlds, and I'm definitely seeing PatF making it in now. Much as I don't care for Atlantis, I wouldn't count it out entirely.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
My personal list would be pocahontas, Atlantis, and princess and the frog. Keeping up with the new princess theme.

horto12485

Awards
Well since we can't get Treasure Planet (The Roy Conli Trilogy not Completed) due to Pirates of the Caribbean being back in the Series here's the last Three Worlds i want...

The Jungle Book
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Princess and the Frog or Pocahontas (Whichever one makes it)

(With 100 Acre Wood being an Optional World)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If there's no Star Wars, I'd want to see another Pixar world. Cars for lols.

It's funny you mention Cars, Lightning McQueen seems like the perfect candidate to be a Link summon.

Yeah, er... no. That argument works at face value, but when you look deeper into the speculative category, it's not all that valid. Both Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire were financial flops for Disney. The Princess and the Frog, on the other hand, is considered a success for Disney Animation (albeit underperformed due to Avatar).

Square Enix doesn't have a bias against 2D properties in this title, it's just that said 2D properties are either too obscure compared to the blockbusters already added, or just don't fit in with the theme of Kingdom Hearts III's diverse environments. The Princess and the Frog is environmentally diverse, thematically fits, is still relevant in Disney Parks and Resorts and just so happens to be a 2D property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back