• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We've Played it, Ask Us Your Questions About Final Fantasy XIII-2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
How did you find the art style when playing?

Are the event scenes handled in a similar fashion to the few in FF13. i.e. Conversations as you walk, or brief pauses, as opposed to cut-away scenes.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
What is the so called "interesting thing" about the music when you fight the boss Gogmagog? Another site said to be sure to pay attention to it.

Brainfreeze

What did you think about the Victory Fanfare? I heard it sounded a bit more-pop version of the XIII one. What did you think about it?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Do you know if we get to go back to Nautlis? I like that place.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I'm at a friends house this thanksgiving and he noticed me in this thread. He has a few questions, I guess. lol

"Will I have monsters in my party more often than human characters?"

"I found out that the main premise of the story is lightning trying to resurrect fang and vanille, and i'm curious if with Serah and Noel being new playable characters, will their inclusion to the plot slow down the pick up of the story?"

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
How is the difficulty curve in XIII-2 in comparison to XIII where it took a while for it to be challenging?

Awards
Do you receive Gil for winning battles or completing quests?

The upgrade system, is there one, if so is it the same as in XIII? If not how is it different?

Brainfreeze

Still waiting for the anwsers so anxiously :>. Hopefully we´ll get some great information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back