• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We've Played it, Ask Us Your Questions About Final Fantasy XIII-2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I wasn't aware FFXIII ever became challenging.

Do the fights still somewhat play themselves?

Well, it may be because I took a break once I reached Chapter 11, and when I came back I had a bit of a hard time. Either way, challenging may have been the wrong word, but as far as my recollection goes, it was easy for the longest time before the difficulty spiked up (excluding eidolons).

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I wasn't aware FFXIII ever became challenging.

Do the fights still somewhat play themselves?

haha this is to funny considering it is somewhat true. and I can't wait for those answers :)

dZbFc.jpg

Awards
I don't get why people say that, early on maybe the game is overly simple, but not too long after the Crystarium opens you can't just sit there and press X/A all day.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I don't get why people say that, early on maybe the game is overly simple, but not too long after the Crystarium opens you can't just sit there and press X/A all day.

I think a lot of people forget about the difficulty because there's virtually no consequence to losing. Even if you have to replay a fight five times, there's there's no wasted time running back to where you were from the save point, and if you're playing the game well even the toughest boss fights are over in a few minutes anyway.

LucasDraleau

1. In one of your responses, you mentioned the Datalog, how useful is it in the first three hours of the game?
2. Does it contain a lot of miscellaneous information that's necessary to the story, like in XIII?
3. Next, does it [the Datalog] or any of the story that you played, contain any information about the entities Etro, Lindzei, Buniberzei, Muin, Pulse, etc. or about Valhalla (beside the opening cinematic/battle)?
4. Is it true, like several gaming sites have said, that not much story, concerning Vanille and Fang, or Lightning's Mission for Etro are mentioned in the first few chapters of the story?
5. And, finally, do the chapters' length seem to be about the same as XIII's, longer than XIII's, or shorter than XIII's?

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Could you go into more depth about the Crystarium system; Perhaps the full differences and details as to how it works this time :p?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back