• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Voltron: Legendary Defender - S8 December 14th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'll admit, I haven't watched. I've let my twitter mutuals spoil me on everything I found relevant and checked as many screenshots and short videos as I could, and I can't put into words how hurt I am.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

thank u, next.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I diddlyin hate this show. I never want to watch it again. diddly DreamWorks.

They hired a new writing staff between S6 and S7, and it really shows in S8.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, I haven't watched it yet. I was going to try to hurry and watch it ASAP, but hearing all this makes me feel less in a hurry to see it... Sad to see it go out with a whimper rather than a bang. No harm, no foul, I guess, because when I started this show I didn't expect too much out of it really. So it's true that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I loved this show! Granted, Season 7 felt like a drag, but Season 8 really ended on a high note for me.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, I haven't watched it yet. I was going to try to hurry and watch it ASAP, but hearing all this makes me feel less in a hurry to see it... Sad to see it go out with a whimper rather than a bang. No harm, no foul, I guess, because when I started this show I didn't expect too much out of it really. So it's true that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

abt the spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SoulXaldin

Awards
I’m still like on episode 6....of the first season...

I blame my brother! He stopped for his Netflix account!

Why do these shows always gotta be on Netflix and shizz?! It’s kind of annoying.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ended on a high note? I feel like you are living in a different reality from like 80-90% of the fandom right now.

And I'm absolutely fine with that. Honestly, I did not expect to be so heavily invested in Voltron, I felt that all the important needs of the show were satisfied. The series exceeded my initial expectations.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m still like on episode 6....of the first season...

I blame my brother! He stopped for his Netflix account!

Why do these shows always gotta be on Netflix and shizz?! It’s kind of annoying.

Well...Netflix is a service that fully or partially funds these exclusive projects so its their right to have it on there if they are the only ones taking the time to make these shows happen.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm only on Episode 4 right now but the fandom is in flames and I'm terrified

SoulXaldin

Awards
Well...Netflix is a service that fully or partially funds these exclusive projects so its their right to have it on there if they are the only ones taking the time to make these shows happen.

Well, it’s not like I’m against the idea or the concept or anything. It was just the frustration talking, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back