• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vocaloid: The Perfect Beings [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Gakupo, trying to be nice and helpful as always, started untying Gumi's stubborn shoelace. The girl didn't really mind how long it was taking. Really, the sensation of all the blood rushing to one's head was really fun, especially when it led to your hearing being amped up by twenty percent and knowing just how sloths felt. Suddenly, she felt the string start to slip and give way, causing her to jerk downwards maybe an inch or so. Realization struck. There was nothing beneath her asides from sweltering hot grass approximately five feet from her head. "Ummu... Gakupo-san, shouldn't you be-" Too late.

The girl's small form went flying to the ground quicker then a stone when thrown. She had landed on her head, which was perfectly all right. Besides, her goggles took most of the shock. [:D Always have protective headgear in the Vocaloid world!]. Laying down on the grass for a moment, she discovered it was much cooler then she had expected, and rather comfy. So, instead of getting up, she finished speaking to her brother from below. "-holding me up in case I fall. Oh well, I'm down now. Thank you~." She started to playfully knead the grass with her hands before relaxing with her goggles over her eyes, staring up at the sky past her looming sibling. "Oy, wasn't there supposed to be a pool or something around here?"

Past thoughts began to drift by, just like the clouds above. "Oh yeah!" Gumi bolted upright, goggles flying down to her neck. "I wanted to go to the pool earlier! Or, even better, find the Ice-cream man!" She stood up and tugged her brother's kimono, "Nii-san, let's go find Kaito! He has the best nose for tracking die Eis~." The girl put random German words at the end of her sentence, just for fun.

*note, die=the and Eis=ice-cream :D*

Way too crowded.

Meito was trying to fan himself over by a fire hydrant. This heat. It was unnatural. And his goddang boots. Would they never stop sticking to the pavement? If this doesn't stop in the next three seconds, off goes the shoes. And the socks.

He waited the stated time, even watching some poor crow try to fly from one of the telephone wires and then go spiraling to the ground as its tail caught fire. "Okay, that's it. Off these things go." With a satisfactory tug, he removed both of the large, melting, boots along with his rather damp socks. "There... That's better." He experimentally wiggled his toes, enjoying the air for a moment.

Then absolutely regretted his actions the next, feeling the soles of his feet blister up as if they were on a hot pan. With a yelp [and several small profanities], Meito was hopping around, clutching his feet and toppling into the Hatsune's side-yard. "GOTDANNNNGGGIIIIITTT!" He shouted in a way similar to Meiko, even got a similar expression of pain and rage spread across his face to hers whenever she got upset.

Awards
"Alright, Akaito-kun! Don't know about you, but I'm goin' to get changed! Race you there!"

"Hey! No fair you got a head start!" Akaito yelled chasing after his brother. Quickening his pace the red head nearly lit his shoes on fire. It wasn't long before he caught up with his brother. Slowing his pace he ran along side him. "So, you finally gonna make a move on Miku? You know if you wait too long someone else might come along..." He quipped slyly, clearly referring to himself. He was just messing around with him though. Besides, he already had his eyes on another girl, even if she had a 'minor' drinking problem. "By the way, have you seen Meiko-San lately?"

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo's head was tired of trying to untangle the knot. " Next time your getting Strap on Sneakers. " He finally got an aglit and began to pull it apart. " I got this." he said. His hands were moist and the shoelace kept slipping away. " ARGH! Damn heat." He finally almost got it then heard Gumi speak.
"Ummu... Gakupo-san, shouldn't you be-"
" GOT IT!" He said then heard a thump on the ground. Gakupo hit himself on the head." I should've thought about how you were coming down."
"-holding me up in case I fall. Oh well, I'm down now. Thank you~."
" You know I'll always be here for you." He said with his silly smile.
"Nii-san, let's go find Kaito! He has the best nose for tracking die Eis~."
" Okay." Gakupo nodded his head as he didn't understand the last part of the sentence. He then heard a Splash. He turned around and spotted the Pool. The coolest place in town right now. His eyes widened and he look back at Gumi." Lets make it a race to the pool, Kaito is probably there." " Ready .... Set ..... " Gakupo ran with all his might. He couldn't wait to fall into the cold water. He got to the entrance and began to take of his flip-flops and Kimono while running. He saw a corner of the pool and jumped in. " CANNON BALL !"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ted soon raced into the house after his lil sis then once he got in the door he Bolted straight up to his room, he had the perfect Idea of what he should weart to the pool he dug into his closet and pulled out a pair of Grey swimming trunks and a Basic grey towel and threw off his shirt, shorts and underwear with his door closed and then he pulled up his trunks.he took off his socks and grabbed the sunscreen and slathered his chest, legs, arms, hands and feet,soon after he took off his glasses and spread some around on his face and put his glasses in their Case when he headed back up to his room. Then he closed his eyes and covered them with his arm as he intruded into Teto's Room. "Don't forget to put on sunscreen Teto-chan." He said as he dropped the bottle,
Retreated and pulled out of her room closing the door.

You've done it now Yowane Haku. She thought. She was sitting at the fridge, dozens of empty bottles of water on the hardwood floor of her home. Then she saw the pool not far from her place. "I could if I wanted, aw what the hey I'll go for it." She leisurely walked upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door and pulled out a silver two piece swimsuit in her closet, closed the blinds and started stripping briskly. Soon enough she was in her silver flip flops and her swimsuit on.
Oh yeah forgot sunscreen hehe. She thought.

Nami

usually not funny
There were countless decisions to make to pick the perfect outfit. The occasion, the time of day, the place, the atmosphere! Miku was no stranger to fashion, so she had to keep these things in mind as she rummaged through her summer clothes drawers. The had layed out a few possible suits on her bed. A white one-piece with a skirt-like frill around the waist. A lime green one-piece with a heart shape cutout around the bellybutton. A rosey pink two-piece halter suit with a ring in the center of the top that was a hole, with a string tied on it and put around the neck with normal bikini bottoms (Slight exposure of cleavage, or what little boob poor petite Miku has). A school suit with her name and grade on the chest. A black simple two-piece suit.

"Jeeze, why do I have so many of these?" She sighed. She went shopping way too much.

Ultimately, the pop star decided on the pink one. It was her favorite one, anyway. And she definetly wasn't going to wear her school suit.

After changing into what she decided on, Miku grabbed a beach towel from the hall closet, along with some sun screen. Down the hallway was the sound of rummaging. Like an oversized rodent looking for cheese in a pile of lint. Audible complains followed the rustling, so she assumed it was Mikuo, trying to find the right suit just as she had been trying before.

"ARGH! Mimi-chan! Uh...should I go with the Speedo or the yellow nightmare?!"

If Miku's hands weren't already full, she would have surely slapped herself in the forhead. Honestly, were her brothers capeable of anything without her help? She was just about like their mother, or perhaps nanny would be more fitting. She traveled down the hallway to her brother's room, watching as he looked from the uncomfortable-looking speedo and the baggy yellow trunks. She looked between them, too, deciding which one she hated more.

"I thought you bought a green one the other day?" Miku finally said, not really giving a response to his question. She looked up in thought. "Or maybe that was Mikumi... ah well. Either way!"

Miku slid away from the door and towards the livingroom, where the front sliding doors were located and still fully open, as though there was no wall or door there at all. She really didn't want to subject her brother to either suit, feeling responsible if she picked the wrong one and he actually wore it.

An audible thunk suddenly sounded outside of the door, so swimsuit-clad Miku, surprised and curious, dropped her towel and sunscreen on her floor to peek around the wall. It came from the side yard, she decided, walking to the door and turning her head around it. Poor Meito was there, laying on her lawn, sprawled and looking rather dehydrated.

"Meito-san!" Miku exclaimed her worry, rushing down to where he lay and kneeling next to him. "Are you okay?!"

The pool? In this heat? Has there been a more devine idea in the history of mankind?! Rin followed en suite with everyone else and headed home, a million buzzing ideas of what to wear and how to do her hair floating around in her yellow-topped head. Maybe Len wanted to come, too? And where was that boy, anyhow?

Tenyas

Gumi bolted up onto her feet the minute she heard her brother say those words. Pool. Right over there. How could no one ever notice the thing when it was in the middle of one of the most popular hang outs in town? Well... it wasn't that popular but, it was pretty dang close!

Not one to miss out on such fun, the lime-haired girl went dashing right after Gakupo, eyes set on the gleaming waters. With a simple hop, she made it over the fence that surrounded the area. Once over, she paused to see if her brother would catch up, saying, "Y'know, this thing is so short, I'm surprised most people don't trip over it." She laughed. Then remembered what kind of luck her sibling had.

Meito, still clutching his feet as if they had been seared off by molten lava, looked at Miku and tried to put it off in a calm way, "No, no, I'm fine. I'm fine." The young man rolled up into a sitting position and continued to rub his feet. "Just being an idiot on a hot summer's day is all."

He took note the Miku was wearing a swimsuit. She undoubtadly knew where the pool was. Mind whirring, trying to think of where that blasted place could be, decided that he should follow her to head to the pool. Besides, guys could easily go swimming in shorts whereas girls normally had to get special clothes for such things. "Hey, you headed towards the pool? Mind if I go with?" He wasn't exactly dehydrated or suffering from heat-stroke. Bouts against Akaito involving copious amounts of spicy food had knocked out such things from Meito's system a long time ago. His body still ached for something cool on a hot day like this though.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Um...right..." Luka mentally rolled her eyes, getting up and dusting herself off. The red head was a drinker, so perhaps she was drunk? Or maybe the heat had finally gotten to her? The last one seemed like the most obvious, as the heat was getting to Luka, too, but then again...

"Where are you headed?" She asked, holding a helpful hand out to the girl.

______

"WAIT I DID!" Mikuo suddenly remembered, running back to his closet and digging feverishly through his closet-drawers. There was no green swimsuit. "No I didn't. Ugh. I thought I did. No wait, that was a present!"

After yanking on his hair and letting out some choice curse words, Mikuo looked from one to the other. On was just...wrong. Besides, he'd look like a fool in speedoes if he wasn't a body builder! At this thought he poked his arm with what little muscle it had. His eyes then wandered over to the yellow trunks, which besides the fact that were WAY too big for him, were a horrible shade of yellow. It wasn't even that ni e, cool yellow that everyone liked, it was a dark, pastel-ish, icky yellow.

"...I'll flip a coin." He muttered to himself, taking an American penny from his desk (he had quite a few different currencies there from a project he had). Heads, speedoes...tails, yellow nightmare...I lose either way, don't I?

With a single toss, Mikuo watched as it landed on the desk, flat with Lincoln's head frowning at him.

After stripping (hehe, wouldn't you have liked to see that?) he pulled them up and checked himself in the mirror. Obviously he looked ridiculous, and could already hear the frequent girlish giggles and the "whao dude"'s of everyone. He also never felt more flashy in his life; for some reason, he felt like his butt was exposed. Was this the same for women's thongs? But thongs are beautiful things...

He dug around his closet some more and pulled out his towel. trekking over to the hall closet. The sunblock was missing, so he assumed Miku had gotten to it before he did. After jumping back to his room one more time to fetch his money (which he would put in his waterproof wallet), he decided he was ready.

Or, at least, as ready as he could be.

With another groan, Mikuo wrapped his towel around his waist and dragged himself over to the house's entrance, where he spotted Miku speaking with someone. "You ready?" He asked, and spotted Meito on the lawn.

Oh hell.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo made a big splash when he got into the water. He swam back up and searched for Luka. He was like a shark. His eyes and nose poped out of the water. He couldn't seem to find her. " D'aw she's not here." Gakupo said frowning. He looked around to see if there was anyone to bug in the pool area.

Two hours later Kaiko came out ready and prepared to fool around. She smiled at the mirror and went outside. As soon as the sun hit her bright face, she began to sweat. " Wow that's intense heat." She said covering her eyes. She looked and saw there were people at the pool. " Perfect." She said. She quickly got back into the house and took out her towel and sunscreen. She had her stylish glasses and her fancy hat.

She smiled and began to walk towards the Pool. " I wonder if Mi-Mi is there. " she said with a curious look on her face.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
"Where are you headed?" She asked, holding a helpful hand out to the girl.

"Well, I had been looking for pool and maybe a bottle of sake. Okay, maybe mostly the sake but do you know where the pool is?" Meiko replied, grabbing the hand with a smile and pulling herself up.
"Thanks. I'd been searching for hours! It was terrible. I didn't even get to drink a sip of sake or see Leo- Pool. I didn't get to see the pool." She corrected herself, self consciously looking for something that didn't exist to distract her.

If only there was sake here. Sake makes everything better. Even stupid cell phones that can't exist right.
Meiko had been drinking sake for so long, she forgot when she even started. It was like a hypnotizing drink that made all your troubles go away. It was so completely perfect in every way ... It was like that one song with the leek and the spinn- Oh Nevermind.

Maybe I should've just said I was drunk.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Kaito turned towards his brother as he caught up, he chuckled at his brother, winking at him. "Whoops, guess I should'a had a count down to make it a fair match." He smirked. "Anyway~"

"So, you finally gonna make a move on Miku? You know if you wait too long someone else might come along..."

"W-w-what?" Kaito froze, trying to come up with a proper response. "W-well, ye-I mean. Who else would... I mean. Um! Ah!"

"By the way, have you seen Meiko-San lately?"

Thank goodness for Akaito and his horrible habit of changing subjects. "Ah, well, no. She's probably sleeping... or drinking... or something." Kaito chuckled, thinking about his good friend Meiko. They've been best friends since they were little. And he knew her so well to know that wherever she was, she wasn't doing anything productive.

"Ah, I'm gonna go look for some swim trunks! I have like, nothing good to wear!" Kaito said, approaching his house, only to find their little sister Kaiko run out the door.

"Ka-Kaiko?!"

But she had already ran past her two big brothers and towards the pool, he presumed. Kaito turned towards Akaito and shrugged, "Guess we're late." He laughed.

Kaito went into his room and started digging through his closet, looking for something, anything,
And then.
He found it.

An amazing pair of white swim shorts that would drop down to his knees, boarded with blue stitchings and even the draw string was blue.
It was perfect!

He changed into those and decided to be nice and wait for his twin by the front door, clutching his pool bag in one hand and a cooler in the other (filled with ice cream of course).

Teto pulled out her amazing awesome super cute swim bikini and stared at it in awe. It was dark pink and the strings that tied the piece together were all frilled, and the bottom piece to the bikini had a short tutu like design that flew up and Teto spun around.
"Yay!" She exclaimed with delight, clapping her hands together.

Teto began to undress herself so she could fit the bathing suit on.

"Don't forget to put on sunscreen Teto-chan."

"EEEEE~!" Teto yelped, covering herself desperately, even though she was pretty much dressed. "YOU COULD'A KNOCKED!" She said, pounding her feet on the floor.

After blowing a short fit, Teto was all ready to go. And she ran to the door and looked around for her brother. "TEEEED-KUUUUN. I'M REAAADDDYYY~~"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"TEEEED-KUUUUN. I'M REAAADDDYYY~~"

"Okay Teto-chan. I'm ready to go." He came from the kitchen area with his sandals in his hand. He came up to the door and put on his sandals and walked out the door. "Okay Teto-chan. Let's go." He took Teto by the hand and they both walked toward the pool. "Oh dangit Almost forgot." Ted Ran back into the house to grab a couple bottles of Gatorade, a couple of icecream sandwitches, two Bananas, and a loaf of french bread. "Okay let's go now." He said with a smile.

And Haku was already on the side of the pool, getting a good tan, she had a bottle of wine at the side of her beach chair and was taking sip after sip of it. "This heat is permeating. She also had some sunglasses on and resting on her chair. Waiting to see if the others would come or anything would happen.

Awards
W-w-what?" "W-well, ye-I mean. Who else would... I mean. Um! Ah!"
Akaito burst out in laughter at his brothers fumble of words. He was always good for a laugh, especially when it came to Miku. He managed to stop laughing long enough as his brother answered his question about Meiko. "Ah, well, no. She's probably sleeping... or drinking... or something." "Darn, oh well." Akaito sighed as they arrived at their house, just in time to see Kaiko hurry off.

"Ka-Kaiko!?" The red head said, in sync with Kaito. "Guess we're late." His brother said, with a shrug. "Heh, it would appear so." He replied, following behind him into the house. Going into his room he opened a drawer, and after rummaging for about three minutes he finally found the pair of trunks he was looking for. "Ha! found em'." He yelled triumphantly, holding up a pair of all black swimming trunks. Quickly changing he tossed his other clothes on his bed, Then swinging a red towel over his shirtless shoulder he dashed down to the front yard, where Kaito seemed to be waiting. "Sorry about that, I guess I need to organise my stuff better. Anyway I'm ready so lets go." It was then that he noticed the cooler Kaito had. "Let me guess, ice cream?" He huffed with a frown.

Nami

usually not funny
Once she finally arrived at her destination, Rin went straight to find her brother, Len. He'd want to go to the pool, too, wouldn't he? She knew he wouldn't miss the oppertunetly to see all those girls in their swimsuits. She looked into his room, but he wasn't there. Strange. She called out to him so loudly the whole house echoed, but no response.

The blonde's forhead wrinkled in worry. Usually he'd say something if he was going out. Well, she never told him that she was going out, so maybe that was partially her fault. He might've gone looking for her or something. She sighed and shook her head. What was she worried about, anyway? If he went out, he went out. He'd be back soon enough. She was such an overprotective sister.

So after calming down, Rin headed over to her room. Probably the messiest room in the house. She climbed over her mountains of stuff all over the floor to arrive at her dresser. At least it was neat. She clawed through it until she got to the bottom drawer where her bathing suits and summer stuff were.

After a long thought between her yellow one-piece that she used for competetive swimming and her forest green two-piece she sunbathed in, she decided on the yellow one. She'd be playing around and whatnot with her friends, so it was best to be dressed for the occasion.

After stripping and clothing once again, Rin through on an open vest over her bathing suit. It was white and had a hood and short sleeves, but no zipper or buttons or anything around the front. It was supposed to be used for what she was using it for. And on her feet, white yellow-polka-dotted flipflops.

"I'll just be gone for a little while," the vocaloid girl cooed to her pet snake, Platinum, as he slithered around in his large tank. He answered with sticking out his tongue and making a ssssss noise, as he always did when his master spoke to him.

After getting all of her stuff in order, Rin stuck a note on the kitchen counter explaining her whereabouts to Len, then left. It wasn't long before she arrived at the pool, where there were already quite a few vocaloids already. At least 10. There weren't many of them, maybe 60 inside the gates, so it surprised her how the pool was populated with so many.

"Hey guys," She called, smiling and running over to the poolside. A few of them smiled and waved, familiar with one of the more popular vocaloids of their little town. She felt sort of guilty for not knowing a lot of them. However, she noticed Gakupo and Gumi were here. Funny how some people just keep showing up. She walked over to them. "You sure arrived quickly. Is anybody else here yet?"

Despite what he said, Meito still seemed a little not okay to Miku. But maybe he just had a little too much to drink. It wasn't uncommon with the Sakine family. She stood up once he sat up and nodded despite her doubts, anyhow.
"Alright. That's good I guess."

"Hey, you headed towards the pool? Mind if I go with?"

Miku smiled and nodded ecstatically."Of course! Marrier the more, afterall," She exclaimed, giving quite the dynamic thumbs-up, like a thumbs up was the exquivilant of running around in excitement. The pool was surely going to be packed with all of the vocaloids going to it. Like a pool party or something. Which was great for the green-haired popstar, since she naturally enjoyed parties, despite her shyness.

"You ready?"

"Uh-huh!" Miku called to her brother, then turned to look at him. He stood on the side-porch, looking over at her and Meito like he just ate something horrible. She immediatly then noticed his choice of swimwear. Pretending to cough to hide her chuckle, but doing a rather bad job, she walked over to steps of the porch. At least this wasn't her fault.

"U-Um... w-what about y-you, Nii-san?" She managed to choke out. As polite as she was trying to be, it all sort of was for naight when she heard a loud laugh come from behind the oldest Hatsune. From inside the house. Miku almost hissed at the creator of the sound, her younger brother, Mikumi.

"What the hell is that, Nii-san?!" Mikumi laughed, holding his side with one hand and his PSP with the other. He had no problem with expressing himself, even if it meant hurting the feelings of his own kin. "You look like a 'before' guy on those excercize machine commercials!!"

"Mikumi Hatsune!" Sounding just like a mom, Miku was sure to add her younger brother's full name for extra effect. She gave him no warning countdown, though, before she ran up the stairs and grabbed him in a headlock, roughly rubbing her knuckle on his head. This was like a ritual for them. All of Miku's innocence and shyness melted away when a little brother is thrown in.

"OW OW OW LEMME GO LEMME GO LEMME GO!"

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo swam back to the surface of the pool, He noticed Rin walking in.This is there second meeting. Did this mean something ? His eyes widened." I only have feelings for Luka " He said to himself. "Rin is cute though. " He thought. He shook his head to get the thought out of his mind.
"You sure arrived quickly. Is anybody else here yet?"

Gakupo looked up. " No not really ." He replied back to the short blonde.

(I'll edit a Kaiko post later )

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Thanks. I'd been searching for hours! It was terrible. I didn't even get to drink a sip of sake or see Leo- Pool. I didn't get to see the pool."

Pool...

The very word sounded heavenly to the pink haired woman as the thoughts of her jumping into the crisp water and soothing her heated skin swarmed her mind. But...she didn't have a swimsuit.

At least, not at the moment.

"Let me go with you." Luka told her, and paused. Whose house was closer? "Do you have a swim suit I can borrow?"

____

Mikuo's face remained the same; utterly irked. Luckily Miku beat him into giving Mikumi a headlock, and instead he stated, "If anything, I'm the "2 weeks later" in the commercial." He scoffed at his fake confidence. On the inside, he cried a bit. He really was the 'before', wasn't he?

Clearing his throat, he pointed at Mikumi. "It's not like you're in any better shape than I am." Mikuo stated, glaring at his younger brother. Well, he deserved it, that comment hurt Mikuo's feelings, you know.

Tenyas

"Ohey there Mikuo." Meito didn't really see what Mikumi could mock on this kid, both of them actually fairly built considering their ages. But, ah, the bliss of teenagordom commanded you mock your siblings every once in a while, be they older or younger then you. He did a little wave at the reclusive Mikumi, "Ohiyo to you too." With a bit of a heave, attempting to convince his feet they weren't singed off, Meito got back to standing and slipped his large black boots back on, stuffing the socks into his pocket. It'd be better to have something on his feet, as he learned from that little burning moments ago.

As if he were their uncle, Meito walked over to Mikuo and gruffly ruffled his hair in a friendly manner, smiling at Miku politely, "So, are you all going to keep picking on eachother or are we going to catch this summer day by the throat and make good of it?"

Having no swimsuit, Gumi had taken place just wading her feet in the water from the side of the pool, humming a little song she scarcely had dancing in her head as she did so. She then caught Gakupo looking at Rin funny. She recognized that look and in reply, took a pebble that was lieing around and chucked it at his head thusly, the little rock ricocheting off his head and back over to where she was [girl throws pretty hard].

Acting as if she'd done nothing, Gumi slid her goggles over her eyes and splashed the water with her toes, smiling innocently. Silly brother.

"Why are you dragging me around with you? It's the first day of summer and I want to go to the beach or something." A reddish-black haired teen boy was walking after a similarly colored, longer haired, girl, a complaining tone to his voice.

The girl, in a rather alluring way, twirled around and smiled at him, kicking at his shoe once before spinning around again. "Oh, hush up. You'll get to have some fun in the water today, don't worry. I have a special little plan. You know what today is?"

The boy frowned and rubbed a few beads of sweat from his forehead. "First day of summer?"

"Wrong answer," Another kick to his feet resulting in a quick yelp on his end. "It's the hottest day of the year thus far. What do people normally do on hot days?"

"Swim like normal people and drink something cold?" He braced himself for another kick.

None came this time, "Correct~. And, what do you think would happen if that nice, cool, water were suddenly to be tampered with and turn into, say, a veritable outdoor hot tub?" A mischevious smile played the girl's lips.

Oh boy, he got what she was saying now. To do something like that would be pretty dang cruel, swimmers turned into lobsters in a boiling pot. Part of him thought it sounded fun, the other hesitant to do something painful to the other Vocaloids. "You want me to mess with the pump system to heat up the local pool, right, Ziku?"

"Oh, you're a smart little boy, Zikuo!" She pinched his cheek. "Yep, yep. Now, come on. We've got fish to fry."

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo was hit on the head with a pebble. " Ow " He said rubbing his head. He looked at Gumi but she was just playing with the water. So it couldn't of been her. " Hmmmm." Gakupo thought to himself. But then he just forgot about it and just floated on the pool. " Ah today is a nice day to be in the pool. " He said. closing his eyes while feelings the warmth of the air.

Kaiko finally reached the Pool. She felt like she was walking forever.But it was probably the heat getting to her. She saw Rin and Gumi and began to walk towards them. " Hey Rin. Hey Gumi. How's it going ?" Kaiko tilted her head a bit.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Teto happily held her brother's hand, as if she were a little girl. (Aside the fact that she was pretty immature.)
Once they were ready to go, Ted had realized that he forgot something. Teto waited impatiently by the front door, tapping her sandaled foot on the concrete pathway. "Uuuuu, he always forgets something!" She complained to herself, folding her hands over her chest.
"Okay let's go now."
"Finaaallly nii-saaaan!" Teto gave an impatient bow towards her brother, taking note that he went to grab a loaf of french bread. Teto began to drool just thinking about that amazing taste.
Her brother wasn't that bad, not bad at all.

"Alright, brother! Let's go!" Teto ran off ahead of Ted, though not too far, skipping until she had finally saw the local pool. "Yay! There it is!" She shouted, pointing in it's direction.

Kaito wasn't waiting for Akaito for too long, but seeing Kaiko before had made the blue haired vocaloid a little impatient. Then, he finally heard his brother exit the house,
"Sorry about that, I guess I need to organise my stuff better. Anyway I'm ready so lets go."
Kaito chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "It's all good. Now let's go-"
"Let me guess, ice cream?" He huffed with a frown.

Akaito had probably noticed the container Kaito had in his hands.

Kaito shamefully nodded his head. "Y-yeah..." He blushed. His love for ice-cream was just undeniable. Even if he said no, he knew that his redheaded brother would be able to tell that Kaito was lying. So, there was no point in keeping the container a secret~

"For all of us, of course. Not just me." He grinned, scratching the back of his head.
"Okay, off we go~" Kaito walked with his brother to the pool area, dropping his items by a chair.
He stood at the side of the pool, looking into it.
Kaito never really... loved water, not all that much. And it was probably cold... really cold.

He stared into the blue water. "To jump... or not to jump... that is the question..."

Tenyas

Gumi, actually focusing on how nice the water was now, gave one more large splash before noticing Kaiko walking up to say hello. Kaiko was probably the most frail looking Vocaloid out of the bunch, sort of like a child who had yet to realize Reindeer didn't really poop chocolate. Waving a hello and taking off her goggles, Gumi replied happily, "Hi Kai! It's been good~. Real nice day, isn't it?"

"I swear, that knob isn't supposed to turn this way."

"Just do it, you little cry baby!"

"Hey, if this thing blows up, it's totally not my fault!" Zikuo was trying to force a valve to switch locks, diverting a supply of hot water in to the filters which the boy had already haphazerdly connected to the pipes. Without a large enough wrench, he'd had to resort to just tugging the danged thing. Too bad he wasn't as strong as some of the elder Vocaloids.

His sister tapped her feet impatiently, hands on her hips and a glare in her eyes. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. You're taking too-" A satisfying creak as the valve turned and the sound of trickling water into places it shouldn't go. "Ah, you go it." She sounded a bit surprised but then, clapped her hands together with a grin. "Good, now we can head top-side and watch the saps fry. You brought a camera like I asked, didn't you?" Ziku, demanding as always.

"C-camera? You never told me to bring a camera! You didn't even let me bring my supplies! We're lucky those tubes I cut aren't spewing whatever the filters clean out all over us." He sighed, knowing it was useless to argue.

Suddenly, a dangerous gurgling sound reached their ears. Just as Zikuo had feared, one of the tubes he'd sliced to re-direct the water had been badly placed and right now, boiling water was leaking all over the floor of the pipe-room. Ziku stood on one foot and shouted, "What did you DO?!"

"You didn't give me enough time to put it together right!" Zikuo was hopping about, avoiding the sprays of hot water as they came and almost slipping twice on the wet tiled floors.

"Well, FIX IT, FIX IT NOW! Before this place turns into a sauna!"

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ted watched as Teto ran slightly ahead and smiled... even though she was immature, her childishness refreshed him... it always seemed to cheer him up even from the times that Ted gets jealous of Kaito because both of them liked Miku-chan... He caught up with Teto and then got into a racing stance like one of those machines that helps olympic runners start off at top speed. "Hey Nii-chan, Last one to the building has to pay for the admission!" He wouldn't start until Teto rached his point exactly... he was always fair with her.

Haku was boiling now she pointed the mirror away from her face and took off her sunglasses and laid them by her wine bottle beside the pool chair. She got up lathargicly and stood up her silver bikini was giving off a healthy shine as well as her skin. She dipped her toes into the pool and they tingled under the cold. then she proceeded slowly and started kicking her legs in the water. Smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back