• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vocaloid: The Perfect Beings [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Dell had walked into the pool, carefully avoiding anyone who attempted to give eye contact to him. He made his way to one of the lounge chairs that was in safe distance from the water, so his precious laptop wouldn't get soaked. (He had a water proof case juuuuuust in case anything were to happen)
He sat down, whipping out his computer onto his lap, throwing on a pair of high quality shades and going to work.
And then he saw Gumi. She had an eye on the silver haired vocaloid. He didn't know why, but she was deefinitely looking at him.
"Awh, crap... here it goes. Just ignore her, Dell." He sighed. "Just. ignore. her."

Kaito chuckled, Miku was so funny some times. Always being so polite, even when he knew that she was being sarcastic, which was in a friendly way. He laughed even more when he noticed Mikou who had scared the crap out of Rin.
Kaito decided to float on his back a little, before getting some of Rin's splashing towards Mikou.
He made his way towards the shallow end of the pool, taking a seat on one of the stairs.

And then he heard music.
'Honey, honey~!'

That was Meiko's voice. Kaito looked around to see if she was singing and dancing anywhere, but she wasn't, so Kaito assumed it was... Miku playing music!
Haha, the perfect chance for Kaito to bust some of his rad dance moves.

And since knew that specific dance soooo well, that he figured he'd just do it there in the water!
However, when the blue haired vocaloid stood up, he slipped on the stair and landed face first in the pool, again.

Teto was simply floating in one of the tubes that was placed in the pool. The water was a little too cold for her tastes, so she didn't want to stay totally wet.
She bobbed her head along with the music, casually singing to the lyrics.

Today was such a nice day!

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"...I didn't know you could swim."

" Of course I can, What type of Samurai doesn't know how to swim ? " He said. replying to her question and laying on his back floating on the water.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeah, what types of Samurai swim? Luka retorted mentally, sinking deeper into the water. It wasn't as refreshing anymore, though; choosing to get out, she muttered: "I'm gonna sunbathe..."

She climbed out, letting the water drip down onto the edge of the pool. She started draining her hair as she looked for where she left her stuff.

___

Man, the sun is so hot, it's making the water hot! Mikuo groaned, standing up. Come to think of it, it's getting REALLY hot...like, when someone flushes the toilet and all that hot water gets poured onto you...or is it cold water...

Finally, it got to a temperature where he couldn't take it--

"HOT HOT HOT!!!" He yelped, feeling the water burn his skin. For a second, his eyes landed on Rin, and then his brotherly instincts kicked in--scooping Rin up so that she was out of the water, he speedily swam to the edge, literally jumping out of the pool from the heat. He landed on his feet, but when he landed, he slipped--with Rin still in his arms, thew two fell onto the ground.

"Owwwwwwwwww!" Mikuo groaned, feeling some burns on his legs. He then felt something soft around his hands. When he looked, his hands were entangled in Rin's lovely golden locks, and he realized he was on top of the poor girl!

"I'm so sorry!" He cried, jumping off. "Ow! My legs! The heat!!!"

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The green haired, red-goggled, girl had already set her sights on Dell. Somebody like him just needed to be chatted with every now and again, lest he become one of those people that talked to only computers and computers alone. And the pool was starting to get hot.

Really, really, hot.

After a minute of trying to figure out why the pool was getting warmer, Gumi leapt out in a hurry and pointed at the water angrilly. "ACK! The pool! Did somebody try turning it into a hot-tub again?!" She backed up over to where Dell was and began to tap him on the shoulder, as if he would have any knowledge of this sudden occurence. "Oy, Dell-san, Dell-san! Why is the water like a hot bath when it's supposed to be cold?" Owie, and her legs were tingling from it too.

Hot. Exceedingly hot. You're frying like a lobster kind of hot. And, it wasn't just the sun's reflection, it was the water itself. Meito did not like this, and he wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. Sure, maybe an hour after everyone got here, he would've expected the pool to get lukewarm and lose its cooling powers but, this was just ridiculous.

Like a cat who'd just been tossed into a sink, the Vocaloid quickly clambered out of the water and, upon noticing the nice little burns on his feet that were progressing up his legs, shouted, "Okay, everyone outta the pool if ya wanna keep your legs from turning into roasted drumsticks!" Eh, he wasn't angry at anyone, just annoyed that his escape from the sweltering weather was interrupted. Okay, he might be angry at whoever or whatever caused this.

Ziku and Zikuo had left the plumbing room, walking outside to listen and watch as their little prank went into effect. The black haired girl chuckled each time she saw somebody leap out of the pool in surprise while her brother seemed to already be holding regrets the minute he saw Rin floating around in there.

"What are you whining about?" Ziku frowned at how her brother always turned tail half-way through an event like this.

Zikuo shrugged, "I dunno, I just feel bad whenever we actually end up hurting somebody."

"Mikuo's in there."

"Really?! Move, I wanna see!"

At first, Zikuo was elated by his rival's shouts of surprise at the pool's temperature but, that mood died quicker then a fruitfly under a swatter the second the other Vocaloid had picked up Rin and essentially pulled a 'hero' move. Ziku looked at her sibling's expression, chuckling as it slowly turned more and more angry. Idiot needs to learn one of these days but, for now it's hilarious.

Dammit, Mikuooo...

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"I'm gonna sunbathe..."

" Oh Okay." His smile went down and into a frown. " She always seems to ignore me." He said to himself sinking down into the water. He shook his head and dove into the water." What should I do now ?" He thought to himself looking around. He felt a heat coming and surrounding him. He looked around to see if anyone near him was using the bathroom right next to him. Then the Water is at it's boiling point and caused Gakupo to jump out of the pool. When he got out. His whole body except his head was red and burning badly. " OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" he screamed as he was in pain.

Last edited:
Awards
"Uhh... All done Sonika." Akaito said in a mellow voice. "Ya know, I don't really think you need a tan. The way your complexion is now.." He said, running his index finger down the green haired girl's back, before quickly retreating it. He made a fake cough and looked away as his face flared up. "A-anyway I think I'll take a dip." It seemed as if Akaito had missed most of the commotion at the boiling pool water, being so 'preoccupied and all. "Hmm? Whats with everyone?" He said, glancing at Neru, who's legs seemed to have been dipped in a hot liquid. "The pool... Did this?" The crimson head asked no one in particular as he kneeled down to the water. He stuck out his hand, and lowered it into the pool. "..." The pain didn't register at first, Akaito was used to extreme heat, spicy foods being a main part of his diet. However as his hand began to turn an ugly red he cringed and pulled it out. "Not exactly a comfy sauna.. Wait." He spotted his younger sister, just floating in the pool. "K-Kaiko!" Without a second thought he dived into the scorching water. immediately, the more sensitive parts of his body began to sting like the force of a thousand hornets. The pain didn't slow him down, and he reached his sister. Grabbing her by the arm he made his way to the edge of the pool. At this point his skin was on fire, but again, he didn't slow at all. Pushing Kaiko over the edge, he climbed out as well. He was steaming like a pot of well done seafood, but he was too worried about Kaiko to care. "Kaiko? You alright?"

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
After putting on the music, Miku enjoyed the few minutes of bliss before they melted into the scorching hot bath. She looked in shock as dozens of people ran from the pool and steam rose from the water. She was too preoccupied with getting everyone out safely, however, to stand in confusion over why it was boiling. She saw Teto floating blissfully right smack in the middle of the pool. She'd soon be Teto soup if she didn't get out!

Swallowing every bit of fear she could, Miku ran forwards and swan-dove into the water as far as she could. It stung horribly, but it didn't matter. She managed over to the floating drill-haired vocaloid girl using the strongest strokes she could think and pushed the tube with all she could. The floaty went weeeeeeeee right to the edge of the water and when it bumped the edge, Teto went weeeeee and toppled over onto the pavement, dry and unharmed.

"Ow ow ow ow!"

Miku screamed as she swam to the shallow end and just managed to crawl out before she was severely burned. Her skin was red and bumped and irritated, but she managed a good deed. Looking behind her, Miku saw the floaties and balls in the water POP from the hot air attempting to escape. Kaito was still in the water, but he was in the shallow end and in no need of saving. She looked around using her blurry vision and saw just a little few of people getting out of the water, none severely injured.

Shaking her head, Miku rolled over on the concrete poolside and closed her eyes, panting in exhaustion and shock.

"WA WA WA WHAT?!"

Rin kicked and squirmed, attempting to get free from Mikuo's strong grasp. She had no idea he was actually trying to save her, not sexually assault her. When they both toppled down onto the group and Mikuo had his hand intertwined into her blonde hair and his body curled over her.
"I'm sorry!"
Before he could finish such words, Rin let her arm swing and smack him in the cheek,

"YOU PERVERTED PIG, WHAT THE HELL! WHAT IS THIS?!"

She blushed furociously in rage and a little flattered.

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
What the hell is this?! Neru thought, as she watched the pool boil and steam like a stew, and even pop the floaties and balls within it. She watched dumbly as the other vocaloids escaped from the burning death trap, and caught her breath as Kaiko and Teto were saved by Akaito and Miku and pushed out to safety. Most of them were quite burnt from the scorching pool, but Akaito was tending to his sister, and Teto didn't seem to be hurt to badly. Miku, however, was not as fortunate as the others, and flopped out onto the pavement with her skin a painful red.
Neru rushed over to Miku in a matter of seconds, leaning over her friend with a worried expression. "Holy crap, Miku! Are you ok?!" Neru couldn't help but pause and cringe at how burnt Miku had gotten. It was obvious that if she had stuck around in that pool for any longer she could have had some serious damage. Panicking, she snapped her head back up to the other vocaloids. "HEY! Someone go get help! Don't just stand around!" Right around then, she noticed Kaito still standing in the water like a complete idiot. "Kaito!! Get your stupid ass outta there!" She boomed, hoping that the blue haired tard would hear her before he seriously hurt himself.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

Teto hadn't really noticed the water getting hot, not at all, actually. The tube seemed to save her from it, however as she was trying to paddle away, Miku had dived in the burning water, just for Teto. Teto squealed as some of the water splashed on her, making Teto even more nervous. The magenta haired vocaloid was in full fledged panic mode as her friendly vocaloid idol swam her to the curb of the pool.
"Uuuu! Miku-chan you could get hu-yeeouuchh!" She screeched, being toppled over the side and onto the pavement. "Eeep, eep!"
Oh no, this wasn't good. Miku looked like the hot water had seriously injured her! Teto jumped onto the floor, bouncing up and down. "Miku-chan! Miku-chan!"
And then Neru-chan had come to the rescue. Thank goodness someone who was capable of helping out had come quickly.

"Kaito!! Get your stupid ass outta there!" Neru's voice called out.
Kaito had been lying face first in the pool for a couple of minutes, completely unaware, for whatever reason, that the water was... "FRIGGIN' HOT AAHHH!!" Kaito sprang up into the air and dashed out of the pool. "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH" He did a silly little 'ow I'm burning' dance on the pavement, thinking that it could possibly cool him off.

"Eep! Ah... Miku! You're... Kaiko too? What... Gah!"
He honestly didn't know who to help first... Miku or Kaiko? Kaiko was his little baby sister! But Miku was the love of his life! But Kaiko was family! But Miku could possibly become family!
Gaaaah, all so confusing to the blue haired vocaloid.

Okay. He'd check on Kaiko first since Akaito seemed to have things going and then Miku because Neru would probably be no help at all! Yeah!
Great idea for Kaito.

He dashed to his red-headed twin crouching on the ground next to him. "Is Kaiko alright?" He frowned, "Did she get burned?!" He asked frantically.

Ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore....
"Oy, Dell-san, Dell-san! Why is the water like a hot bath when it's supposed to be cold?"
Crap...

"Uh... I... don't know." He shrugged. "Probably a bad prank or something." He looked at the greenhaired girl, cocking his eyebrows.

"....It's not normal, I'll tell you that much."

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ted Watched as everyone rushed out of the pool... Then he thought...
This has Zatsune written all over it...
He then got up and watched as all of the vocaloids scramble to keep their butts out of the water... Soon enough he saw Ziku and Zikuo laughing at what they did. He snuck up behind them and then yelled: "YOU ARE SOOOOOOO BUSTED ZATSUNE ZIKUO AND ZIKU-BAKA!"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"ACK!" Mikuo yelped as Rin smacked him, feeling his neck crack a bit. She really hit him hard! However, his eyes landed on Miku, who was literally on the ground and burnt. His eyes widened, and his brotherly instincts yet again kicked in.

"I'm sorry, Rin, I need to check on Miku." He apologized, bowing and quickly jumping up. His feet were killing him, but he ran as fast as he could, dogding the other burnt Vocaloids. What the heck was going on?!

At last he reached the entrance of the pool, grabbing the large first-aid kit strapped onto the wall, and he sprinted back. Once he reached the pool again, he dropped down next to Miku and quickly opened the kit, his eyes searching. Finally, he found the topical burn spray, picking up the package and ripping it open. There were a few bottles, and he was unsure if there would be enough for the burned ones, but he had to do something.

"Here, spray this on her burns!" Mikuo ordered Neru, shoving one bottle into her hands as he scooped up the rest. "When you're done, if there's any left, go around and help everyone else!"

Without waiting for a response, Mikuo got up again, ignoring the pain in his legs as he bolted to the chair holding his and his sisters' belongings. He grabbed Miku's cellphone, immediately dialing the emergency number. "Hello?! Yes, we need help right away!" As soon as the call ended, he dashed back to the pool, skidding to a halt next to Gakupo, and then noticed Luka just standing there. "Hey! Here!"

"Oh, wha--" Surprised, Luka almost dropped the bottle Mikuo had thrown at her, her eyes scanning the label. "This is...alright, I understand." Luka told him with a nod, kneeling down next to Gakupo and spraying the affected areas.

"Does anyone else need help?!" Mikuo called out, looking around.

"Oh? Huh? Sonika had looked up to all the commotion. "Eep! What's going on?!"

Tenyas

Ziku was grinning happily to herself while Zikuo was fervently wishing that everyone would be too distracted to notice them walk up. His wishes were about to be bashed into dust.

"YOU ARE SOOOOOOO BUSTED ZATSUNE ZIKUO AND ZIKU-BAKA!"

You can't really blame Ted for getting upset, although something has to be said about his approach. To startle an already nervous Zatsune only results in one thing; Boot to the head.

It wasn't until Zikuo had already kicked the pink-headed Vocaloid in the face he realized what he just did. "ACK! T-Ted! Wh-I'M SORRY!" The boy was counting on his fingers to try and figure out the probability that he was about to get his butt handed to him by around ten different people. Unfortunately, the odds were really high in that department.

Ziku slapped her brother upside the head, snapping him out of his panic-mode. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't apologize! 'Sides, it's his fault for sneaking up behind us in the first place when we were just going for a walk, right?" She smirked. A very, very, bad smirk unless you know what she's planning. Which Zikuo hadn't the faintest.

But, having lived with his sister his entire life, he kinda knew well enough to at least play along. "U-um, yeah. Yeah! Hey, why did you sneak up on us, Ted-sa-" His sister glared at him in a way that stated if he finished that little suffix, he was going to suffer for it. "I mean, Ted."

Meito shook his head in a mix of disappointment and awe. What started out as a peaceful summer day turned into this? Sheesh, and he thought Neru had bad mood-swings. This was just harsh.

Ugh, he needed to find his sis. Or at least get some ice to bury his head in.

Gumi couldn't believe that not even Dell, a Vocaloid who essentially lived on the internet and browsed almost twenty-four-seven, didn't even know what caused this aside from it probably being a prank. "Whaaaat? But, but, you're Dell. Like-" She had to think for a moment, "Like that computer company! Knowing stuff like this is supposed to be your specialty!"

She looked around and realized something. Essentially everyone was here, meaning only a few people could have pulled off the prank while all the others were swimming. Lessee, there was Miku, Mikuo, Rin, Kaito, Kaiko, Ted, Teto, Dell, Meito, Gakupo-san, Sonika, Luka-chan, Neru, Akaito, and herself. That only left Len, Meiko, Ziku, and Zikuo to pull the prank. Meiko-chan was too nice to do something like this, although that probably wouldn't have stopped her if she were drunk but, it was too early and hot for her to do that. Len might've done it but, he wouldn't have had his sister here then. All that left were the Zatsune.

The green-haired girl puffed her cheeks angrilly. Why, those no good singers! Because of them, Miku-chan is probably having heat-stroke or something! Well then, she'd make sure to get back at whichever one caused this. That is... if she could remember by the time she sees them next.

Nami

usually not funny
Coughing from the hot water that filled her lungs like two fleshy water balloons, Miku had managed to wake herself up enough to turn to her side, face down, and cough a little harder, draining her airways a little better. The hot liquid stung like somebody had put bleach inside of her instead of simple water. She heard the commotion around her and the people gathering at her sides. It only made her feel worse when others worried.

After she mustered enough strength to roll back onto her back, Miku stared up at the sky, and the sun blazed up in it. The silouhettes of a panicking Teto, Neru and her dear brother, who was frantically taking all matters into his own hands and started breaking out the first aid kit.

For whatever reason, she felt it necessary to do something. She couldn`t really do anything physical at the moment, but her body tempted her to keep morale up and urge others that she was okay.

In a voice first raspy and then clear,
"A-Asa me ga samete massaki ni omoiukabu kimi no koto," She coughed and went on, covering her eyes with her hands to keep the sunshine out. Silence was a little more apparent, aside from the muttering of worried family memebers of the hurt.
"Omoikitte maegami wo kitta dou shita no tte kikaretakute
Pinkku no sukaato ohana no kamikazari...
Sa-sashite dekakeru no kyou no... wa-watashi wa kawaii no yo--"

Throat burning, she had to stop before she damaged her throat.

Shocked by Mikuo`s sudden action and then sudden flee, Rin only then noticed what was happening around her. Apparently either the water was really hot or everyone was suddenly really delecate of sunshine, because people everywhere were red and raw from burns. She picked herself up and went to the nearest few people, Gumi and Dell.
"What the hell`s going on-?"

Back at his house, Mikumi only was blissfully unaware of what was happening down to street. He played his PSP quietly in the living room, only coming to reality when he heard the sound of sliding doors. He looked around his feet at the end of the couch and saw Len walk in, hair nicely combed but everything else completely normal.
"I wondered where you were."

"I was shooting a video in the city. Where is everyone else-?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
'Sides, it's his fault for sneaking up behind us in the first place when we were just going for a walk, right?"
"I know it was you...simple as that, you always try this you two, you pull off the plan, I try to bust you but usually it just ends up with you getting away with it or it being pinned on me... but I know you did it because you were out here working on the hot water flow into the pool turning the cool pool into a friggin tar pit of heat!" He said as he watched Ziku smirk.
"U-um, yeah. Yeah! Hey, why did you sneak up on us, Ted-sa-"
"I wasn't sneaking up on you... I was busting you... good thing I keep my phone by me at all times, I picked it up and took a few photos of your lil 'stunt' and now prepare yourself." Ted said as he took out his phone and dialed Miku's Text number, sending a pic of Ziku and Zikuo working on the hot water Valves. Then Kaito's, And Teto's, and pretty much every other Vocaloid.

"You are so busted now Zatsune kids."

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Kaiko coughed a few times, sitting up straight and fanning herself only to find her big brother, Akaito, hovered over her, looking as worried as can be.
"Yeeooouucch!" She exclaimed, the heat of the pool finally getting to her. Then she looked at her brother, "Eeep! Akaito-nii, your skin is almost redder than your haaiiirr!" She nearly shouted, placing her hands on her cheeks, before squealing because of how hot her skin was.

"Eeep, Akai-nii... what happeneeeddd?!" She frowned, looking around. The pool was nice and cold the last time she remembered, and then everything just went black. Too confusing. Pools were supposed to be relaxing and fresh, not 2000 degrees to burn someone to a crisp!

And then Kaito had stepped in, dancing around like a fool, asking if she was alright.

"Uuu! I'm fine Kaito-nii! Trust me. A little hot, but nothing can bring this girl down!" Kaiko said enthusiastically, pointing her thumb at herself.

Kaito blinked, nodding his head. "Uh, w-well... are you sure? You were passed out for a good couple of minutes, from what I saw!" He said, kneeling by her side.
Kaiko nodded, reassuring that everything was alright. His little sister really was a trooper.

'Okay, now Miku...'
Kaito thought, turning around, only to find her singing, even though her voice sounded a little raspy at first. Kaito smiled, laughing and shaking his head slightly. "Ah, Miku-chan." He grinned, talking to himself. "Always making sure that nobody's worried about you."

Teto stared at Miku in horror, until Miku started to sing, that is. At first, Teto was confused. She had no idea what was going on.

"O-OH NO! TETO-CHAN THINKS MIKU-CHAN IS BECOMING DELERIOUUUSS!! HELP HER SOMEBODDYY!!!" She squealed, flailing her arms in the air, running around in circles.

Dell looked up at Rin, shrugging his shoulders. "Uh. I don't know." He said, cocking his eyebrow. "The water got hot. Probably a prank or something. I mean, the heat control is right out in the opened all the way on the other side of the pool. Somebody could've easily played with the pipes. I'm not hurt, it's not my problem." He said, turning his attention back to his computer.

Awards
Akaito sighed in relief as Kaiko woke up, her energy telling him that she would be okay. "That's good then, you had me worried there ya know?" Standing to his feet the red head looked around, it seemed everyone else was okay as well. that's good... He overheard his brother's concern for Miku. "Of course." Akaito nudged Kaito in his back, teasing him. "Showing a bit of favoritism dontcha think? Hey, I'll go get some of that ice cream you brought. I'm sure everyone would love some right about now." Turning around he headed for the icebox containing the sweet treat. Picking it up he heard Dell make a comment about how the water may have been heated up. It was pretty much obvious, but his statement about not caring pissed him off. He had half a mind to beat the crap out of him, that should give him a reason to give a damn. Shrugging it off he walked back over to Kaito. "Here you go, I know you're dieing for it by now."

Tenyas

Meito watched as Miku started singing in an attempt to get everyone to calm down. Sadly, she only gave the impression that she was suffering from heat-stroke. Which she probably was. Looking around and spotting a vending machine, the Vocaloid walked over and purchased an icy bottle of water. Heading back to where everyone was and where the little aqua-headed singer lay, he handed the liquid down to the girl. "Here, drink up. Your voice is cracking."
------------------------------

Ziku's eye brows raised, a little angry twitch coming into play. "You nasty little liar, you have absolutely no proof of anything. I'm betting that's just some magezine ads or porn you've got on that little cell-phone of yours."

Zikuo gulped and looked at his sister awe-struck. Did she really just say that? Well, then again, Ted-san probably was just bluffing. Even though he hated to admit it, there was absolutely no way the kid could've snuck in to watch them pull off the stunt without them noticing. Also, when they'd checked, he'd still been hanging around the pool with everyone else and had only left moments ago. "Yeah, Ted. Maybe you got a bit of heat-stroke? You seem like your brain is just a little bit scrambled." Ah, that actually felt kind of good. But... Lieing was horrible. Then again, he was a Zatsune. Zatsune were marvelous fibbers, as far as he knew, and could pass off a glass of water as the fountain of youth if they really wanted to.

The sister placed her hands on her hips and ripped the cell-phone away from the pink-headed vocaloid. Checking the messages, she smirked, "Ha~. Next time you want to pin us on something, make sure we actually did it." She shoved the now cleared and file-deleted phone back to its owner. "C'mon, Zikuo. I want to get a snow-cone~." And with that, the girl started strutting off, her brother lagging for a moment before following after with a chuckle.
-------------------------------------------

Gumi looked at the elder man and gave him an angry, childish, look. "Dell-san! How can you be so mean? For all we know, everyone can end up really sick!" She shut his laptop on him, cancelling out whatever program he was working on. "If Miku-chan is sick, then we can't do anything! Do you want to go out of business?" She shook her head, "I know I don't!"

Nami

usually not funny
Mikumi kicked his feet off the couch once he noticed Len was about to sit on them. Sitting up, he gave an overly loud yawn that echoed in the under-filled livingroom. All that was in there was the couch, a coffee table, a hanging lamp and a television. Mikumi and Mikuo had gaming consoles in their rooms, so there was no use in having them in their living room, and Miku had the DVD player. And the only bookshelf in the entire house was in Mikumi's room, overflowing with manga and light novels. Also, they each had their own laptops.

"Whaddia wanna do?" Mikumi asked, looking over at his best friend. If you didn't know any better, you'd swear that Mikumi was a Kagamine. The only similarities shared with him and his siblings was the light blue hair and green eyes. His look other that was much like Len's and Rin's.

After exiting the doorframe, Len made his way over to the couch and plopped down on it. He glanced at a few magazines that were laying on the coffee tables, presumeably belonging to Miku, and noticed his face in the corner of one of them. The caption read, HOTTY HEART-THROB, KAGAMINE LEN'S SECRETS REVEALED! He almost scoffed. These people had nothing on him. They could see him miss a garbage can when throwing out a soda can, take a picture, and call him a disaster to the planet. Something so dumb could be made a scandle. Actually, that happened once before...

"I was thinkin' of going to the pool. It's pretty warm out, afterall, so I don't wanna sit around," Len replied to Mikumi, shrugging. He was a sporty guy. Liked activity, not slothery.

Mikumi looked up from his PSP, eyes widened.

"Oh, yeah! That reminds me! Miku-onee and Mikuo-onii said that they were goin' there today. That's right."

"So... are we going or what?"
"Yeah, sure, why not."

With an unneccesary groan, Mikumi stood from the couch, the leather sticking to his legs. He flipped off his slippers and traveled to the front door, slipping on his outdoor shoes. He still held onto his PSP as he turned to Len.

"Ready?"

"... Ehehe, yeah, okay," Chuckled the blonde, noting Mikumi was still holding onto his PSP and had no swimsuit whatsoever. Well, sundown was sure to be soon, so it's not like they needed to swim. Just being there could be nice.

Scoffing at Dell and his ignorance, Rin crossed her arms. Some of their best friends were there. Hell, his half-sister, Haku, was there. Yet, he gave no care whatsoever. What a... a... douche! Her anger was all that could keep her from laughing when Gumi slammed down his laptop (on his fingers, might I add) and yelled in her childish little voice. That was just like her.

Noticing her "big sister", Miku among the injured, Rin just about sprinted over to her, but then realized that there was already a large enough croud around her. The blue-haired popstar absolutely dreaded having people worry over her like that, and Rin being there would only make things worse. She sighed and her crossed arms shifted to holding her arms. Although it was hot out, she felt sort of cold. Cold on the inside.

Minutes later, the sound of a couple of ambulances escorted by a police car came blazing through the front gates of the commuity and drove down the street, right onto the grass of the park and to the pool. A few paramedics got out and rushed over, taking some of the injured over to the ambulances to give them minor wound treatment. A policeman walked over to security and spoke to them for a minute, then a few Vocaloids and spoke to them breifly, aswell. Finally, one of them, a short brown-haired woman, walked over to the three of them and asked a few questions.

They were just quick questions such as if they were witness to anything or if anyone has acted strangely lately to cause this. Rin dismissed her with saying that she knew nothing of what happened. The policewoman nodded and walked back to her partner without a word to the others. Confused, Rin looked to Dell, then Gumi, then back to the paramedics.

Sitting up now where she previously lay, Miku was sore and yet a tiny more energized from the drink that Meito gave her. She had ginerly sipped it once he gave it to her at first, but then realized how cool it was and guzzled it.

"I-I'm fine," She attempted to assure the paramedic, whom was trying to convince her to come in the ambulance and go to the hospital. "Th-there are others that need help."
"Miss Hatsune, please," The paramedic argued back, worried, "Your burns may be severe, please let us take you to the hospital."
"I-I appreciate what you do, but... but I honestly do not want to go."
"You're making this difficult!" An impatient and fairly large paramedic grumbled, standing beside the other. "Just come on and quit being a diva."

Ouch. That sort of hurt. But honestly, Miku believed that with a little rest and a cool bath, she could be just fine. Maybe a little Solarcane. Afterall, the Vocaloid were a unique race. Although they got sick very easily, physical wounds were nothing. They healed outerly quickly. It was just innerly that was the problem. And she showed no symptom of heatstroke.

"I'm very sorry," She said once more. "But... B-But..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
After no one Replied and Ziku took his phone... Ted was absolutely furious. The pent up distraught from not being believed by the other Vocaloids absolutely drove him Crazy... "Why do I try this?" Ted said as he took his phone back. Ted then turned around and walked off... A tear was streaming down his left cheek at the thought that he just embarrassed himself again... He walked off back to his house to change. atleast the heat was enough to dry him off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back