• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Game Deals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
If you buy a Xbox One with in the next 4 Days you can get a free game of your choice...
You have to buy a New Xbox One though...

xbigf.jpg

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/541307433055170561

EA is giving away Need for Speed: Most Wanted for Vita, Mirror's Edge for PS3, and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for PS4. You can get them for free on PSN until 6PM Pacific tomorrow.

I'm jumping on Mirror's Edge right away.
Does it really pay to be a Plus Member? I've never bothered, but I noticed that occasionally games like Tomb Raider are free (which I've played) and that isn't exactly a game I would consider to be a freebie. EVER.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Does it really pay to be a Plus Member? I've never bothered, but I noticed that occasionally games like Tomb Raider are free (which I've played) and that isn't exactly a game I would consider to be a freebie. EVER.

It is absolutely worth it. A lot of babies were complaining for the first year that PS4 never got any AAA titles for free with plus, but they're idiots. The indies are fun if you give them a chance. If you pay the yearly rate it should pay for itself. Especially with the discounts.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
It is absolutely worth it. A lot of babies were complaining for the first year that PS4 never got any AAA titles for free with plus, but they're idiots. The indies are fun if you give them a chance. If you pay the yearly rate it should pay for itself. Especially with the discounts.
Ey, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I've got all this space on my PS3, so perhaps it's time to fill it.
Got any suggestions that are a good deal (other than the aforementioned)? I know the free ones don't last forever.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

This is NOT a PS Plus deal. EA is seriously letting you download the game for free. My PS Plus subscription expired over a month ago and I got the game just fine.

Back