• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus in Cinderella , wtf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I remember reading somewhere (it might've been in the guide, I dunno) that since Ven was new to travelling from world to world, he couldn't materialize himself properly.

I'd have expected this in the Dwarf Woodlands then. But Castle of Dreams was the second world Ven visited, going by the Trinity Archives' Timeline :\
Unless it had less to do with him being new and more with the insecuriteis the Dwarf Woodlands caused about Terra. Iono.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I remember reading somewhere (it might've been in the guide, I dunno) that since Ven was new to travelling from world to world, he couldn't materialize himself properly.

Materialize? They make it sound like he's telaporting.

Ruran

Awards
Well, they do go through those weird portals when they come out of the Lanes in Between... o_O

Never thought as the portal thingys as a form of "teleportation" (though apparently it is? D:). I had always thought of it as a hole being "torn" directly into space.

Ruran

Awards
lol Kingdom Hearts physics...-_-;
I wonder if any one has ever been splinched.

ThatGuy

since when has Kingdom Hearts adhered to the laws of physics? I think you're thinking too far into it, like many things in video games it could be a... plothole.

Absolute

Gameplay reasons: the developers needed to fit three scenarios that also tied into the Cinderella story. One of the parts of the movie was getting the material for her dress, so having Ven small could help expand on that and give them something for him to do in the world that was related to the movie. And to be fair, its hard to make action-oriented episodes in a movie like Cinderella. Ven also was the substitute for that fat mouse as well.

A good question is why did the Unverse shrink?

darkblue

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts needed a reason to defy the laws of physics

that's it.

I might totally be making this up, but I could swear there is an in game comment about why he had just .. shrunk. and it was close to that. not being completely sure how it would effect him to be popping up in all these worlds, being his first trip out of land of departure.

around when he first arrived at castle of dreams. I'm feeling like that's right.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I also agree that the title was misleading...I was convinced Ven could spit some serious game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Ven must have been small when he entered the world because the first sight of him was in the mouse trap. And why did the Unverse shrink too?

siegleeagle

IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE FAERIES!!!! As selphie would have put it. Anyway my biggest question was why Cinderella was all like "Oh a new mouse!" when he clearly looks nothing like a mouse.

blackberi

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts needed a reason to defy the laws of physics

^ This.

Anyway my biggest question was why Cinderella was all like "Oh a new mouse!" when he clearly looks nothing like a mouse.

Ugh. I didn't think she lacked THAT much intelligence, but I guess not~

But yeah, I agree with the general consensus that the Fairy Godmother had something to do with it. That's kind of what I thought while playing it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
He could have been disguised as part of the shrinking? (But the mouse thing bothered me too)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This title mislead me entirely.

Hahaha same.

Personally I think that it was probably the work of Master Xehanort or something. That's all I could think of really. I don't know who else would bother doing that.

Maybe he shrunk Ven as part of his quest to get him stronger to complete the X-Blade

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You are all fools.

There is a mild cuteness factor to this, which has been unfortunately overlooked completely.

:( I are disappoint.

ghostboy2345

In the guide, it does say "Ventus is still working out the kinks of interdimensional travel, and he seems to have arrived with his physical size reduced to that of a mouse"

Why didn't this happen in Dwarf Woodlands then? o.o

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In the guide, it does say "Ventus is still working out the kinks of interdimensional travel, and he seems to have arrived with his physical size reduced to that of a mouse"

Why didn't this happen in Dwarf Woodlands then? o.o

Perhaps we're to assume that somehow he went to Cinderella's world first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back