• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Usernames: How & Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Mine's a name that I made up, and untill recently thought that it was origenal...until I found out it was a greek name...meh...I still like it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
>_> call it narutard if you want xD its simple enough really.

Yondaime which means 'Fourth' i got the idea from watching Naruto in Jap xD and i was obsessed with who he was. Known as "The Yellow Flash" and the cream of the crop among shinobi :D. On top of that, the name is unusual and not many people say Yondaime, they just say 4th Hokage XD.

Also the brackets were just extra, i actually forgot why i added them on =/...no suprise there.

>_> if you see Soul Food in the place of Yondaime...er...think about it xD.

Royale

manic
I previously used this name on PC video games and such.So I basically decided to use it on the forum.In my opinion, it fits me perfectly. =D

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* everyon thinks i named myself afetr frickin megatron, or tron, which iddnt, i named myslef after a really powerful ass angel that was supposobely made at the same tim that the universe was made and wasa alo the first angel. hes also know as the lesser YHWH. and i have no frickin clue how its really pronounced

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I choose my name because I like the anime "Trigun" and the charachter knives was the evil and sadisticly bad-ass brother of vash.Basically I liked knives from trigun.

KH2_Roxass

I just wanted a name that had the word Roxas in it.
The thing is there were a lot of Roxas usernames so I just thought KH2_Roxass would be cool .

I think I'll change my username someday.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I got my username a longf time ago when the site was still being fixed. Then I never got on until the day I got on. Well, my is .hack referenced of course from my favorite poem; The Epitaph of Twilight. The twilight dragon symbolized a great entity who can grant wishes and can speak in human language but not by speech. I was thinking of changing it to "Rising Force" because of a game called "RF" or Rising force. Maybe I should change it to Crown Clown.

moogleboi

Mogster, from ff9's teach me thingy. Then it changed to moogleboi cus bastards started robbing it (google search went from just turning up results from me to like, 20 people named mogster). So then I changed it to moogleboi, but this time, I'm going on a masacre because people are doing it again.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Ah, my name was because Megaman was my first game... Protoman always pwned...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just wanted a name that had the word Roxas in it.
The thing is there were a lot of Roxas usernames so I just thought KH2_Roxass would be cool .

I think I'll change my username someday.
Huh? How are you able to post with just 300 odd posts? Was he a premmie before? Or was it because of those posts being deleted ages ago?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Jo-Si-uh... Kinda exactly how it's spelt ^^;;

and I Chose it... Because it's my real name o_O Based on King Josiah from the bible... FO SHO, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back