• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Usernames: How & Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I took this one after my old account got screwed up. That one had been Ivyprincesofhart because I have a bit of a running game with a friend of mine where there's an eighth PoH whose name, obviously, was Ivy. Eternal Dream is just because I find my life really annoying and frustrating (who doesn't?) so I retreat to my books, art and imagination. So I'm in an almost constant daydream.

Swag

Young King
Mine is the name of a band, but the band's full name is "Killswitch Engage."

Forever Lost always ask me why I put a period at the beginning, and I think it's because it looked good to me. Give it some flavor.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I earned 'Stooge' as a semi-nickname at school thanks to a couple of incidents and a popular tv show.

Added 'Johnny' to the front to complete a name and BAM! Created one of the most memorable names on this site. You can debate this if you like, but good luck.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I rented Ichi The Killer a while ago (Around the end of May '06) and thought;
"If this film pwns enough, it shall henceforth be known as Ichi teh Killer."
It did, then I joined KHI after months of lurking and it was just usable so whatever...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I got my username from the keyblade Guardian Soul.

Obtained at the second visit of Olympus Coliseum, after beating Hades in KH2.

I thought that this keyblade suit me well, due to the fact that I like protecting people.

Yaw.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Tah-ku-shee Ri-nah" 8D

People started calling me Rena when I came to KHI, cause of my character of the same name, and I randomly threw Takushi in and got... Takushi Rena! 8D;; And only one of the those words ish Japanese. x3 *coughanditmeanstaxicough*

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Mine is odd... o_O

Sorasheart is really a GIRLS name. Point why is "kairi liyes with Soras heart."So Sorasheart..No people might be wondering why "281" I like the band blink-182 So i switched the 2 and the 1. xD plus i was trying to come up with a name for the site and i was listing to Blink-182 XD

Alexander_Scar88

Alexander-Scar-88

Alexander: my first name, or Alec also works
Scar-Scar is my favorite anime character, well besides urahara
88: I was the 88th child at my orphanage, so I have a necklace from then that looks like a dog tag with the #88 on it.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
[thuh][en-ig-mat-ik][man]

At first in October 2004 it was LiOnHeArt722 because of my FF8 veteran-ness but then in the RPG Inferno at the time I had just purchased the "Beam Swords" that was used by the Enigmatic Man in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix so I decided to buy a name change for 1,000,000 gil[Which was cheap back then. I had 2.1 billion in my bank]. I changed my name to EnigmaticMan722 but after constant glitches on the RPG Inferno I just made a new account in December 2004 and tried "Enigmatic Man". When that was already taken I simply put a "the" before it and BAM!! The Enigmatic Man. Had it not been for Xemnas' identity being unknown, I would have never came up with this name. That is why my user title is "The Man of an Enigma" because my account name was based on an enigma that no one knew who this person was and in the end it turned out to be Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back