• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Usernames: How & Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
I had many reason I this name.

-When you translate my name it means: tsuki-moon, usagi-rabbit, and mochi-ricecakes. I love the moon, I love rabbits, and I love ricecakes. simple.

-It's original. I didnt want something like oh....Sora7961230501496039619056

-It's a name I can remember, cause I forget easily, and it's something hard for everyone else to remember. <3

It's pronounced: t-sue-key-oo-sah-gee-mo-chee

ozymandius

Mine came from the poem "Ozymandias" by Percy Shelly:

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said:—Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Obviously, I misspelled "Ozymandias", because I forgot how to spell it(Kinda stupid on my part). It's pronounced exactly the way it's spelled.

Many scholars belive that Ozymandias refers to King Ramses II, but his is just a theory, albeit a strongly supported one.

Last edited:

Drollive

Drollive is a name I got when I was younger. It is Evil Lord spelled backwards. The name stuck with me as I grew up.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Okay I'm back after changing my name and must therefore say something else.

Chosen Again was basically a commentary on my life, where something would normally be exciting it is instead not only repetitive but a little bit of a let down.

(Plus I thought it sounded cool)

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Tallian:

How I got it: I was writing a story with a main character I named 'Tallian'. I got writer's block and quit writing. So, I decided to use my character's name as my own.=D

How it is pronounced: Tal-leon (Tallian)

Yeah, I think it's easy to pronounce.

F

Flame*Dreamer

I actually got mine from a "Give me book titles!" site. ^^' One of them was 'The Flame Dreamer', and I liked it so much I made it my username, just adding a star inbetween. Pretty easy to pronounce, be glad I didn't put it in french. ^-^ My first choice was 'Mage*Mistress' but my computer screwed up and it won't let me long in on that name.

Shadukai X

Banned
Mine id completly 100% Original

(Sha-doo-kai Ex-zyour-uh)
Shadukai is a word I made up adding 'ukai' in the place of 'ow' in the word Shadow (But Shadow never comes to mind when you read it)

Xjoura is the name of a character in one of my stories back in 8th grade. Kinda cool, yet hard to pronounce.

Good Enough?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I chose fantasygurl1227 because i'm a huge fan of final fantasy....and well fantasy and sci-fi is my thing like im into super hereos and rpg's and weird anime like naruto! And of course im a girl but i changed it to gurl so it wouldn't be boring and 1227 is because my birthday is december 27th

masterofoblivion

i chose the name MasterofOblivion cuz there were to many twilight and dark and light and so on so i decied to chose oblivion which is most of the time hardly use and put master in fornt of it becasue i was a hugr zelda fan at the time and still am so i became the MasterofOblivion =D

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
My original name, theannoyingthing, was not chosen by me, and whoever typed that in is still at large!

I was gonna make my name Dark-Pistol because that is my username on all other forums.

I chose ~{Mindless Insanity}~ because I am insane, and sometimes I can just be mindlessly insane....but I only show it on fanclubs and when I am talking to my friends.

T

Tifa_Lockheart

well Tifa is awesome awesome awesome awesome im so gonna marry her one day!! im kidding XD Score!

Last edited:

Starlitangel13

My sister's gay friend picked it for me and thought it was cute.
Also "Starlit" was an art piece from Vincent van Gogh, and I just added the rest. :/

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Twilight Dragon.....................I chose it cause I was currently playing .hack. Of course, there is a reference of a twilit dragon in Twilight Princess.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
i used to use this name in places like Mugglenet and Veritaserum, and kinda missed it after i quit those sites, and i wanted to use it again. plus i like fire!

i kinda messed up with the > and < in my name. they were supposed to be facing this way <>. oh well......... i'm gonna change my name when i'm premium anyway...

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
1 and 2 are my favorite numbers. 121. I find more than one, number 1, is unbalanced.

212. [people use to think this was a retard code]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back