• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UP- it's not: Ming-Na Wen recording as Mulan for unknown project - could it be KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Speculation: Ming-Na Wen recording as Mulan for unknown project - could it be Kingdom Hearts 3?

The show is completely unrelated to KH, Disney World and KH rarely intersect, save for references in attraction flow.
i know it is but i found it intresing they show a keyhole in the projetions

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: UP- it's not: Ming-Na Wen recording as Mulan for unknown project - could it be KH3?

Wreck-It Ralph 2 is going to be the Deadpool of Disney movies, this will be a meta Disney jackpot.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: UP- it's not: Ming-Na Wen recording as Mulan for unknown project - could it be KH3?

they really going all out in wreck i ralph 2

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I actually think her recording her voice for Wreck-It Ralph 2 is a LOT more exciting than the idea of her returning in KH3. That scene they described at the panel with all the Disney Princesses and the droids from Star Wars sounds incredible!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I felt that Land of Dragons didn't live up to it's potential so I was excited to see what they could do with a bit of a fresh start, but I'm relieved it's for something as amazing as WIR2. I wanna see that Princesses scene sooooo bad!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I felt that Land of Dragons didn't live up to it's potential so I was excited to see what they could do with a bit of a fresh start, but I'm relieved it's for something as amazing as WIR2. I wanna see that Princesses scene sooooo bad!
yeah this movie will break the fourth wall

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This 100%. Complaining about not wanting Land of Dragons because it was mediocre in KH2 makes no sense to me, I want it to be given a second chance. Especially since, in my opinion, the writing definitely sounds like its gonna be better in this game than KH2. At least the Disney worlds, which is all that matters for the return of Land of Dragons.

I also think its a good potential returning world that hasn't been overused as hell *side eyes Wonderland and Halloween Town*

All that being said, this scene sounds incredible in Wreck it Ralph.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

One of the problems with Land of dragons returning is it doesn't have any new material to work with when it comes to the environments,we will only be going back to all the places we've already visited but with bigger empty space in between.

That doesn't sound appealing.

With Hercules and Aladdin there's at least unused locations they could use to make the worlds feel new.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

One of the problems with Land of dragons returning is it doesn't have any new material to work with when it comes to the environments,we will only be going back to all the places we've already visited but with bigger empty space in between.

That doesn't sound appealing.

With Hercules and Aladdin there's at least unused locations they could use to make the worlds feel new.

I actually do really want Aladdin still cuz of the King of Thieves characters and environments.

I guess you are kind of right, yet I still feel it could be fun to give Mulan the representation it deserves...but yeah most big places from the first movie were covered. And there aren't many places in the second movie that are super different anyway? I remember the town at the beginning that had like a bamboo grove, and then a festival, a canyon where they got ambushed and Shang fake died, and then the last place which had that giant dragon statue. I mean, I guess saying it all like that...I could be okay with some of it, but I also don't want a rehash of Mulan 2...even more than I didn't want one of Mulan 1 lol. If they could make an original story to tie all that together, and maybe some places from the original to boot, I dunno, I would be satisfied I guess :p

samuels

probably maybe she's working on a new kingdom hearts game maybe i think yay know who knows right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back