• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlockable Stories in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should we get to play as MX in BBS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

ah good point. mabey MX has his own demons to face giving him a story showing his problems would add alot of depth to the story. the same goes for DS.

C

Crossroads

ah good point. mabey MX has his own demons to face giving him a story showing his problems would add alot of depth to the story. the same goes for DS.

Hmm. I like that. Perhaps a Dive to the Heart should open up their stories as well.

C

coolfresh1224

yeah that's what i was thinking. i mean what kinda thoughts go through MX's twisted mind?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well there is suppose to be four scenario's but i dont think it will be MX.

Excusé moi? Four scenarios? There's only been confirmed to be three for BBS. Maybe you're confused with the four main branches of the entire KH story...

Axel

I would think DS would be like MX's apprentice or something or his own mercenary thatd be pretty insane

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, I don't think I'd really want to play as MX. DS maybe but probably not MX. A flashback when the guy isn't so powerful I might go for.
And for the secret ending, I could guess there would be one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there is a secret scenario, I don't want to play as MX. He is too much the main villain to be able to play as. DS, I'd like though. We don't know where he stands and what his circumstances are and going though BBS with his view would be interesting.

(I have a feeling that the extra scenario if there is one will probably be Mickey since SE so wanted for him to be the main in KH)

EDIT: When BBS comes out I will make sure I never go on any KH site or search anything KH. No spoilers for this game for me...I already knew what would happen in Days so I didn't mind spoiling myself (and was proven right) but I haven't a clue what might go down in BBS and if there is an extra scenario I want to go through it on my own.

I was thinking a few days ago (not a good sign, really) and wondering something about BBS. Everyone knows that we play as TAV in BBS, but has anyone said that we DON'T get to see MX's side of the events. I mean, after we beat all three stories, maybe we could play as Master Xehanort. I don't know. Anyone agree/disagree? Explain.

Another thing that I just thought of was:
Will there be a secret unlockable ending that previews KH3 just as CoM previewed KHII after R/R?

Uhm.....I really don't wanna play as MX. He'll probably be slow in his little story segment (movement wise), slightly overpowered, and might just have to pwn TAV over and over again while corrupting Maleficent and co. I dunno, he may not even BE evil, but that is my guess.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
If DS is a puppet or replica or something, then no for DS.

MX yeah but then the annoying thing would be the whole change in power. Like when you play as a hard villain they turn into weak villains who need more than 5 hits to kill a monster. lol.

keybladealex

Maybe if you got to play as MX, DS would be like a Drive Move or part of whatever that redish-orange bar represents. Note: I do stay up on the news, but don't know if it's been saud what that bar means. Can someone tell me what it means if it has been announced? If not, then don't answer, dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back