• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Granted, it will more than likely be in.

It will also probably be created by synthesis.

Here's a drawing of what I personally think it should look like.

(Also, I posted this in another thread, but it didn't EXACTLY fit in with the Original Topic, so I moved it ;P)

The guard is based on a dream catcher, with various sword elements in the handle. There is also a Dream Eater Spirit symbol on the hilt, as one would presumably obtain this from synthesizing, and it is in the RoS. The blade is supposed to be Riku-Blue and Sora-pink intertwined, with the standard Ultima filigree sprouting from it, but with purple representing Sora and Riku's bond. The Teeth is another section of filigree, but coming off of another Spirit Symbol, this one including another Dream Catcher within. The keychain is a Spirit symbol too :p

So, what do you all think it will look like? :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The thing is... I don't see the same one being used by both Sora and Riku. As it is, it seems like their Keychains actually differ in appearance from one another. I like the idea though~ If synthesis is in fact involved, I can see actual Dream Eaters being used to compose it, whether they be some form of bosses or something else.

MasterZeR0

The thing is... I don't see the same one being used by both Sora and Riku. As it is, it seems like their Keychains actually differ in appearance from one another. I like the idea though~ If synthesis is in fact involved, I can see actual Dream Eaters being used to compose it, whether they be some form of bosses or something else.

I thought that as well, but then I remembered BBS, and I also noticed that Sora and Riku got the same keyblade from The Grid :I

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought that as well, but then I remembered BBS, and I also noticed that Sora and Riku got the same keyblade from The Grid :I

And so far every other world too......

THoND, T3M, Fantasia, TWEWY (Traverse Town)..........

You're design looks nice, one of the more better looking ones I've seen. But I don't see it happening though.

MasterZeR0

And so far every other world too......

THoND, T3M, Fantasia, TWEWY (Traverse Town)..........

You're design looks nice, one of the more better looking ones I've seen. But I don't see it happening though.

I figured that, but I'm not sure I've seen each of them holding each keyblade.

And thank you very much! And I know, me neither. :I Wishful thinking though, yeah? xP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would say it would be a cross between this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But that seem to have happened with this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So my guess would be something like that

JustSnilloc

huh, I've always preferred KH2's Ultima to KH1's... The net like designs seem to be the signature of the Ultima-Keyblades, so that will probably stay, I'd like to see an almost pure net "neck" of the keyblade, make it seem more like a dream thing, make it awesome... SE tends to put a bit more effort into designing the Ultima so I'm sure it'll look great :D

MardukKurios

If someone is interested, I actually finished the Picture of KH3D Ultima Weapon today :)

It uses the Element of the Spirits like in BBS it was the Element of the Wayfinder.
I hope you like it, it took 2 Days to finish this one :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really hope you like it :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow that is extremely beautiful and very accurate. Lol it sounds like I'm repeating myself with the praising comments but your works are amazing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The DDD-Ultima Weapon looks actually pretty neat. I guess it's because of the blue theme it has to it, I always had a thing for the color blue.

And that picture is custom created? Wow, looks really great. Reminds me of my own custom Keyblades which I created sometime ago alongside some wallpapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back