• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

traverse town???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
Ok so i was playing CoM out of pur boredom :thumbdown: and when i went back to another level i read the traverse town world diffineison (spelling) and it said "a haven for those whose worlds where lost to darkness" so that got me thinking after you beat Ansem the worlds where restored but then traverse town would no longer be needed so what happened to it???:unsure:

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmmm.... I dunno? If Traverse town would dissapear then, that must mean that traverse town didn't exist before the heartless chaos? But I think that this will never been cleared up though...

safire inthe sky

Ya it probably won't be explained ever, but it might still out there somewhere. it is after all one of the four worlds between darkness and light, connected to the corridors of darkness. somehow I don't think that it would have just dissapeared along with the heartless world

Rix

Awards
yes I know, it woub just be weird if i dissapeared... But in another way, nobody really lives there? And if nobody really lives there it would be an empty world, lol! But in another way someone has to live there.. I'm thinking about he hotel.. The person that works in the hotel probably lives in Traverse town...

And I'm not getting to any point:p

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I think it still exists but the population went way down due to everybody returning to their home world.

exactly, the planet..or town, had the accommodations to house the homeless (ala a hotel).

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
If I remember correctly, Traverse Town is made up of fragments of lost/broken worlds. So at the end of KH1, when everything is returning back to wherever it came from, the pieces of TT returned to their respective worlds.

Some things to note

1.at End of the World, a small piece of Destiny Islands starting floating away back to the islands (taking Kairi with it), a similar process could have occurred with TT
2. Simba was a summon in KH1. It was explained that his world had disappeared, but he was able to survive do to the strength of his heart(I think).
b)In KHII, Simba's world has been restored.

arrow_ashley

i belive that every piece of it turned into all the lost worlds ;) ps:hiow am i supposed to transform into final to get it?! :confused:

Rix

Awards
i belive that every piece of it turned into all the lost worlds ;) ps:hiow am i supposed to transform into final to get it?! :confused:

huh? transform to final? what exactly are you talking about?

bizness86

Stating that Traverse Town is contains material from other places doesn't necessary mean that its completely made from other worlds. My best guess is that only pieces of worlds drift from the Dark Corridors into Traverse Town. Traverse Town was its own world,; just materials from other places also drifted into it; material that people may have found a use for.

Also, Traverse Town was mentioned in KHII in Ansem's Secret Reports as an assumption to how Mickey traversed to the World of Darkness.

TrueRoxas527

I'm thinking that Traverse Town is gone because everyone who lived there went home when the worlds were restored.
And ArrowAshley, if I know your problem, just keep constantly transforming into Valor, Wisdom or Master form and at a random time, you'll transform into Final form instead of the one you chose. Then you will have that form.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Traverse Town did exist, it was just a 'safe' world for other people to go to.

So in theory, it still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back