• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Translator Needed (for girl speak)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson-Eyes

Where ppl r compared to monsters, where u can get
Website
myspace.com
Okay so I just need to know what it means when you ask a girl to be your girlfriend and she says "She has to think about it, like, she doesn't want to rush anything." Now; I already know she likes me (because of many things she's done before this), but when I called her she didn't pick up and when I asked her why she said that her phone was off. Your call, is she playing me, or not... pull NO punches, lay it on me straight, I'm a big boy...(赤目)

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
she's a woman and they do stupid things

if you want a girl you have to tolerate this

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
When a girl has to "think" about it, it means she's messing with you to see if you really want/like her. 'Specially with what you said about the calling thing.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
What are these "many things she's done before", because she could just be the flirtatious type and wasn't actually looking for a relationship.

Also, did you call her that same day? If you did, then she might have felt pressured (given the response that she gave you) and didn't answer because of that.

Crimson-Eyes

Website
myspace.com
"Many, things..." um, okay, so this might be a little long, I transferred into a class she had not knowing she was in it, this is before we knew each other. I noticed that she kept talking to me, one time I was drawing she showed up behind me looking at me, then I was once talking to my friend about a lizard in the class (it's a science class) I said it keeps looking at me, she across the room said it looked at me too ; 'jokingly' to which i reply "Not like it looked at me" she giggled. Then she started to come on heavy; I was making presentation and I noticed her staring at me, then she blurts out, "Hi (my real name here)" with the most feminine voice and a huge smile. I looked at her and waved, a little confused and she giggled. Then when I went to sit down she slaps be in the back of the head and says "Are you gonna take me to prom" I said yes but later her mother wouldn't pay for her. She always hits me on the back of the head when she passes me and she used to call me boyfriend, instead of by my name. One time she asked if I wanted gum that she just spit out, she suggested that I eat it. < THIS is the other stuff *out of breath* *faints* ...(赤目)

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
She was probably excited because she was thinking she had you. :<

Really, there are just some girls out there who have fun screwing with other people who they know will fall for it. I tend to avoid them.

Crimson-Eyes

Website
myspace.com
One other thing she did, not that it makes a difference, one time me and my friend went up to the chalk board to write something down, she was up there and her head was down, when she looked up she saw my friend first and said "Why is everyone next to me" she then saw me and said, "Oh, you can be next to be" in a really sexual way, but if she's only playing me, i guess it doesn't make a difference...(赤目)

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, first of all, if a girl is sincerely into you, you'll most likely end up meeting one of her friends first. From what I've seen, girls often ask their friends for opinions and they either get asked to introduce you to her or they go up and introduce her to you without being asked.

Also, people who actually flirt aren't so violent nor forceful.In fact, they tend to be rather muted unless they're serious. And even then, there isn't really hitting involved except in the metaphorical sense. I would've believed she was flirting if she wasn't doing such direct actions. That just screamed she was screwing with you.

Here are some tips;
How they go about things means a lot in this. It means the entire difference between the two, the real deals and the evil witches.

1. If they stare at you for a short amount of time and then immediately look away, perhaps act like they're writing or reading, then they're probably flirting. If they stare and they know you know they're staring, then they're not.
2. They won't be calling you their boyfriend until somewhere along the line, you call her your girlfriend. [at least, as far as I know]. If they shout it in public on purpose but, never mention it elsewhere, they're probably messing around with you.
3. From what I've seen, gum-sharing is reserved for the couples who are at the smooching stage.
4. If they want you to do something for them, or are trying to tell you about something they like, they'll most likely drop hints if they're real. Maybe a little hint in a conversation that would normally slip past the radar. If they're blatantly demanding you something [like when this girl slapped you, demanding you take her to prom], then they're either a really abusive person and should be avoided or, they're trying to con you.

Yeah... complicated things made simpler once you consider this; How feirce they are really paints a picture as to what they're really doing.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
That's just blatant evil, so how do you tell them apart, the messer a rounders with the real deals...(赤目)

Wow I feel bad for you, you sound like a nice guy
sucked that she did that though , atleast you'll be ready next time

Crimson-Eyes

Website
myspace.com
Oh no! Don't feel sorry for me, please, i dislike pity, it makes me feel skittish, that was my natural sarcasm, it comes out sometimes, naturally. One more question though, are some girls naturally assertive and go-getters, or are all of the previously described girls, you-know-whats. Sorry for all the stupid questions, I never really focused on girls until now, in my high school senior year, maybe I shulda started earlier T_T'.

Oh and P.S. she's always changing her demeanor, she's done number 1 a couple times before, I was looking at her and then looked up and saw me staring, then she looked down at her work really quickly when she saw that I was staring, and I've noticed that since of late she's been really be reserved, at least recently...(赤目)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Just let her think about it. Lol.

If she really meant something completely different just to mess with you when she says "let me think about it", find a different girl.

You don't want that kind of mindgames. That's why you shouldn't date a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back