• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translated VJump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, I'm just saying I hope not, like when I started CoM, I thought the card system would be impossible

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Nomura does have a knack of toying with new ideas. I mean, look at TWEWY. It always seems to work out though (for me, at least).

-- Andy

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The panel system did look a bit intimidating to me, but that's how I felt when I first heard about the card system in CoM, and I ended up loving that. So I don't think it'll be too bad. The one thing I worry about is whether or not it will limit how many times I can heal myself!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Nomura does have a knack of toying with new ideas. I mean, look at TWEWY. It always seems to work out though (for me, at least).

-- Andy

Yep, I personally loved how I, as a left-handed person, could play the game without anything getting in my way. Take that, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.

The panel system did look a bit intimidating to me, but that's how I felt when I first heard about the card system in CoM, and I ended up loving that. So I don't think it'll be too bad. The one thing I worry about is whether or not it will limit how many times I can heal myself!

Seems like you can build combos with the panels, maybe it will be like CoM, where the first one dies out?

A

Audo

-- Andy
Why does everyone talk about TWEWY as if Nomura had a huge hand in its development? All he was was the graphic/character designer. That's It. He held no real part over the story, or the gameplay.

whatsleftofme

Awww thank you so much for translating these! Kudos!

Otherwise... DEMDEM!!! He's so cooool. I knew it. That guy's generally cooler than the next rock star. He's so ace. I so totally can't wait to see more of him!

AND ROXAS AND AXEL. Whaaaah. Gosh. I CAN'T WAIT. I esp want to see more of Roxas' true personality...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Let's hope it's more interesting than his mind-warped fake Twilight Town personality.

A

Audo

Let's hope it's as cute and gay as his "axel's dead" personality.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like the scans. Seems like everytime I get off for a little while, I come back and find new news ^_^

Now I want this game even more.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ok, it was just right under that post about Demyx, and I didnt see that part at the end

natu133

Niiice..
Saw the grid/panel interface. loving it..hopefully they dont change that.
Hopes of it getting a Europe and Australian realese are fainting, at Square-Enix not realesing Re:CoM as of yet. But, those 2nd and 3rd screens..there from Rebirth CoM? Before you face darkside, Sorry if it's been mentioned. There probably in Castle oblivion (roxas,axel,xion) helping Xion remember something from Destiny Islands..hopefully we in region 4 will get something soon.

Niburu

Great. That new keyblade just threw off A TON of my theories about keyblades. >< oh good god. Curse you Nomura! lol
Hopefully BBS will reveal a LOT about the origin of keyblades. Once there's info on the keyblades, mysteries will start making sense. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back