• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Toy Story?

• I don't like any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never seen it any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Re: Toy Story 3

My bad, didn't read that part. =/ Well that sounds like an adventure especially in a daycare and all. I can't wait. Probably going to be alot better then the second one. =]

S

Shadow Soldier

It has a good plot. Like, a big thing happening to the kid, going to college. At least they aren't making it like based 2 years after the second or something. Like the movie is in real time.. if that make sense.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

they've already had to replace some of the voice actors so my hopes aren't too high.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Meh. Pixar has made some movies that were "meh" or sucked. I wasn't a fan of A Bug's Life.

But hopefully they know how important the franchise is to us older people who grew up with it, and they'll make it for us and not entirely for the new generation.

A Bug's Life was my favorite movie for awhile. Loved that movie to death.
Yes hopefully, Disney should know that. But they always make movies for adults and kids

S

Shadow Soldier

they've already had to replace some of the voice actors so my hopes aren't too high.

No they didn't? Other than Slinky, but he didn't have very many lines at all anyways.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dude I actually had the Woody doll and Buzz Lightyear toy, except it was glow in the dark. Still, I thought I was the coolest kid on the block because I had the toys from the movie.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Dude I actually had the Woody doll and Buzz Lightyear toy, except it was glow in the dark. Still, I thought I was the coolest kid on the block because I had the toys from the movie.
I had both of them too when I was 5. Whenever I left them alone, I always peeked inside my room to see if they came alive. I was a big Toy Story fanatic back then. XD;
I never really liked Toy Story
How could you? :v

S

Shadow Soldier

I never really liked Toy Story, but i like the way the plot is going in this movie.

Get out off of these forums. One of the unwritten rules is you have to like Toy Story.

kago

Lol! i knew people were going to get mad. I don't know why, it's just the one of the Disney movies that are just at the bottom of my list. I do know that i can't stand the songs. But i do love the part where Woody and Buz are in that psycho kids house in the first movie.

Masamune

Big Boss

Lol! i knew people were going to get mad. I don't know why, it's just the one of the Disney movies that are just at the bottom of my list. I do know that i can't stand the songs. But i do love the part where Woody and Buz are in that psycho kids house in the first movie.

lol... the psycho kid would probably be grow up to be a sadistic murderer in TS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back