• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Toy Story?

• I don't like any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never seen it any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: Toy Story 3

The only voice actors that won't be returning is the original Slinky, who died in a car accident

Unmmm no he didn't. If we're talking about Jim Varney, than no. He died of lung cancer. And I'm on Wikipedia and it says lung cancer.

Jim Varney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So who knows where you're getting your info from.

Hm, another Toy Story sequel? I wish Pixar the best of luck in their endeavors, but to me it just seems to be too little and too late.

Too little? Dude, it's Toy Story. If you think Toy Story is little then you aint a fan of Disney movies. And too late I can agree with seeing as how Toy Story 2 was released 10 years ago.

MF29

Unmmm no he didn't. If we're talking about Jim Varney, than no. He died of lung cancer. And I'm on Wikipedia and it says lung cancer.

Jim Varney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So who knows where you're getting your info from.

From Wikipedia, I miss read, actually, Wheezy's voice actor died in a car accident, he was the minor character I was referring to earlier.

Wheezy the penguin's voice artist Joe Ranft died in a car accident in 2005.

Toy Story 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

From Wikipedia, I miss read, actually, Wheezy's voice actor died in a car accident, he was the minor character I was referring to earlier.

Wheezy the penguin's voice artist Joe Ranft died in a car accident in 2005.

Toy Story 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol. I remember the penguins(was there one penguin or more than one penguin. It's been what, 5 years since I seen that movie? I need to watch it again...)

S

Shadow Soldier

I don't like Jesse either. She shouldn't have made it to the end of the movie or be like part of the "family". She's annoying.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yay! And because it's Pixar, the sequel won't suck!

Toy Story is awesome. I just watched the second one today.

S

Shadow Soldier

Meh. Pixar has made some movies that were "meh" or sucked. I wasn't a fan of A Bug's Life.

But hopefully they know how important the franchise is to us older people who grew up with it, and they'll make it for us and not entirely for the new generation.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

IMO, Cars was the worst. But even then, it was still a pretty good movie.

I loved A Bug's Life.

Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles are my top three.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Too little? Dude, it's Toy Story. If you think Toy Story is little then you aint a fan of Disney movies.

By "too little", I meant that the plotline seemed a tad weak in comparison to the previous two, not that the series itself is.
Actually, the fact that the movie has the name Toy Story placed in front of it is probably going to be the main thing that attracts viewers to watch it.

S

Shadow Soldier

By "too little", I meant that the plotline seemed a tad weak in comparison to the previous two, not that the series itself is.
Actually, the fact that the movie has the name Toy Story placed in front of it is probably going to be the main thing that attracts viewers to watch it.

I don't know, I think the plot is better than the second's.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

So is it possible it's coming out or we finding out that part? I think it'd interestng to see it come out. But what the plot is going to be about or is that still a mystery?

S

Shadow Soldier

So is it possible it's coming out or we finding out that part? I think it'd interestng to see it come out. But what the plot is going to be about or is that still a mystery?

As said before:

IMDB said:
Woody, Buzz, and the rest of their toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college. Meanwhile, Hamm, Rex and Mr. Potato Head begin a quest to find their long lost twin brothers.

It comes out 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back