• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

totally spies rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Mandy snorts, "Man, Kenji, you are so funny. Where did you say you were from again?"

Kenji just rolls his eyes. His cell phone starts buzzing with a wierd noise. He backs away from Mandy. "I'm sorry, but I have to take this." He runs off.

Name: Kenji
Role: Secret Agent for WHOOP
Character: Not known to the series.
(I'm sorry, but can I have two characters? One from the series and one I made up).

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"Jermy!What's up?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sam-totally-spies-1617724-485-480.jpg

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Not to seem like the bad guy again, but for onesies this topic should only be used for character temps/discussion, and for twosies the posts are way too short for most RPer's. Of course, the post lenght doesn't really matter depending on who you're RPing with (you guys don't seem to mind any), but you should probably give some detail to what you're doing instead of just dialog.
Again, not trying to be mean, just helpful.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
(love the pic axel)

"today the vilions have to decided to hatch a plot at the same time all around the globe we need to stop them before they destroy the planet with what they have decided to do combing there knowledge they have discovered how to destroy woohp with the space laser that was just sent up we believe after us the earth"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Mandy screams, "What's going on?! Why am I here? Who is the old guy? Somebody get me Kenji!"

Kenji walks out of the shadows wearing a suit like the girls, but his is grey. He looks at Jerry smirking, "I really owe you for the back-up, Jer. At least, my dad won't worry about me, because of that robot you programmed to do my homework. So, what's today's mission?"

Mandy looks at Kenji, "We are over, got that!"

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
"i remember briefing you on your way here on the jet Kenji as for your girlfriend her mind will be altered to aid the girls"

"uhm.... not to sound rude but every 1 is out to get us?"

"more like not until they get the lazer alex, for this mission im giving you full access to all gadgets"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Amanda screams, "I won't help you, freaks!"

Kenji smirks, "Toots, there's no need to act like such a baby. It won't hurt. You can trust Jerry. And, besides, I am not into you. I prefer the girls over you any day."

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
(amanda?)

*agents take her away to fix her brain*

"while she is having the work done sam you get the jet alex the sub clover the boat and Kenji the rocket to make sure they don't get the 1milion pass code to it"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Smirks at Mandy,"Heh,heh.Told ya."

Looks at Jermy,"FULL access?YES!!!"

(thx,3key ^ ^)

sam-totally-spies-1617814-440-330.jpg

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Kenji smirks, "Sure, I'll be sure to keep an eye on them."

He catches the rocket and places it onto his back.

Mandy kicks the people that are trying to change her brain. She screams, "Let me go! I won't let you make me a freak like them!"

Mandy finds a vent and she escapes through it. "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww."

One of the men calls Jerry, "Sir, the subject has escaped. We suspect she might be coming your way."

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
*pushes button as she falls onto the brain bed* "there we go"

"so it seems like tim scam is right about here......." *takes off aquatic suit and puts on catsuit*

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Puts jet in pocket.

"Got the jet,Alex."

Looks at Mandy,who is screaming.
"Shut up!You're hurting my ears!"

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Guys? You don't start the RP here. Once you write the plot and get enough people who are willing to do it, you start a new thread in the 'Canon Roleplays' or the 'Original Roleplays' section, depending on the RP. Then you can begin.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Umm, unless ya'll want this to get closed soon *ducks any projectiles comin'* I suggest you actually fix everything that has been pointed out before proceeding with the rp. Also, grammar plz.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Same here...

"Few months later"

Winner of the Greatest Rp ever....

COMMISH!

"everyone from the Commish starts tearing up because they won again"

We like to thanks everyone else for this award! especially those people! you know who u are! lol

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Machine gun posting! zomg you know what this means O: Could you guys please put some more effort into the main RP thread's posts? If a couple more machine gun/one liner posts show up, I'm closing it.

Listen to the people who gave you suggestions! They're not trying to be mean. They're trying to help you out.

[EDIT] ...well this post is quite pointless now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back