• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Paradox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

No offence, but is it really going to matter what the exact dates are. Whether ATW wrote the reports later or the dates are wrong or whatever the explination is...as long as the story make sense I don't see what the big deal is. sorry.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
No offence, but is it really going to matter what the exact dates are. Whether ATW wrote the reports later or the dates are wrong or whatever the explination is...as long as the story make sense I don't see what the big deal is. sorry.

In a complicated story, every minor detail counts. If one thing doesn't add up, then the story won't make complete sense.
And since when is it a crime to ask a question out of curiosity here?

Thrazakul

In a complicated story, every minor detail counts. If one thing doesn't add up, then the story won't make complete sense.
And since when is it a crime to ask a question out of curiosity here?

This is true. Minor details in one game can be HUGE revealers for the next. Meaning it's worth the time to study as it could possibly point to the next game's plotline.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I get what you mean, but it seems there is enough info to let the plot make sense.

For now. But the timeline may become a larger part of the plot later in the series. So in order to understand the plot, we must understand every detail, even the small ones.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well X was really smart maybe a few months after ATW found him, X dies....(turns into a heartless/nobody) ATW leaves RG/HB to get revenge and Maleficent comes and takes over RG/HB.......

when ATW wrote the report he might of been in ROD making him feel like it was years...just like he said it in his report
It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is but a moment here. I must make haste. Certainly their plans are already underway.
maybe thats why he said some years ago.

to me this makes sense but i might be wrong hehehehe so dont hate on me :(

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aliright guys...Check this out. It doesnt add up.

Nomura said that the events of BBS occur TEN years prior to the events in KH1 correct?

Anddd...in KH1, Leon states that Radiant Garden was taken over by the Xehanort's Heartless and his little heartless buddies NINE years before KH1 riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

That means the events that occur during BBS and Xehanort's time with Ansem the Wise had to occur in a span of ONE year old less...

Well...we have a problem. Check out this excerpt from AtW/DiZ's first Secret Ansem Report:

Uhhh...WHAT? :23:

Grace Assassin brought this up last year.
Just a fuck up.

mastersean51

what if that we are all wrong and that niether Terra or MX is the other xehnort. or maybe Ansem the wise is there master even though are alot of fact that go against that it is worht a shot. there is probably alot of reasons but ya.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I get it. Xehanort would have had to have time to have the knowledge to do the experements, and normally, if people say some years before, they mean 10 or less.

wrong because if you read ansem secret report 1

Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman.
Xehanort was actually super smart and learns things really fast so im guessing it took him a few months to learn enough to do what he did

Im getting this weird idea that AtW is TAV master D:

dont think so
in ansem secret report 2 when ansem says

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul. A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key – the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.
by the way he talks about it sounds as if he has never actually seen one or heard of the keyblade by the way he says "a legendary keyblade"

if ATW was TAV master then theres no reason for him to say "a legendary keyblade" because that would mean he would of seen TAV keyblades

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back