• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Paradox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Xehanort was NEVER AtW....Xehanort was Ansem (the bad ghuy in kh1 confirmed to be the heartless of xehanort) and Xemnas (nobody of xehanort)
He is basing his claim according to the Secret Ansem report, written by AtW. The SAR was written by AtW, the other oens were written by Ansem SoD.
you sir, are an idiot.

you got the facts right, you just misunderstood them.

ditto

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Xehanort was NEVER AtW....Xehanort was Ansem (the bad ghuy in kh1 confirmed to be the heartless of xehanort) and Xemnas (nobody of xehanort)

Nononno I never said that Xehanort was AtW...and Xehanort was NOT Ansem Seeker of Darkness at that time! Xehanort was found unconcious at Radiant Garden after the event of BBS! He then gets taken under AtW's wing, and ends up sending AtW into a realm of nothingness after he sumbits his heart to darkness!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
All in ONE year.
What I'm trying to say is: Xehanort couldnt have been with AtW for more than one year!
Your right there is a mistake in time that Xehanhort was with Ansem The Wise. Personally considering the time frame in which BBS is set and the old hag's take over it must have been one year.Either Ansem the Wise's mind was going , this phase was added for dramatic effect, or there was a mistranslation.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nononno I never said that Xehanort was AtW...and Xehanort was NOT Ansem Seeker of Darkness at that time! Xehanort was found unconcious at Radiant Garden after the event of BBS! He then gets taken under AtW's wing, and ends up sending AtW into a realm of nothingness after he sumbits his heart to darkness!

it's very possible. it could have been where Ansem the wise was teaching him and suddenly making progress

it could have been where the heart expirements were happening.

see?

Thrazakul

There's always the possibility that Radiant Garden could have been liberated after Maleficent's takeover, ruled by AtW for a few years, and then taken over again by Maleficent after AtW was banished to the realm of nothingness and the six apprentices left the scene.

State

Awards
There's always the possibility that Radiant Garden could have been liberated after Maleficent's takeover, ruled by AtW for a few years, and then taken over again by Maleficent after AtW was banished to the realm of nothingness and the six apprentices left the scene.

Good though, possibly happened.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com

Nononno I never said that Xehanort was AtW. That wouldnt make sense!..! Xehanort was found unconcious at Radiant Garden after the events of BBS! He then gets taken under AtW's wing, and ends up sending AtW into a realm of nothingness after he sumbits his heart to darkness and becomes a heartless/nobody a few reports! I believe we're all stating the same facts but theres a bit of misunderstanding.

EDIT: sorry posted same thing twice....my bad...

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There's always the possibility that Radiant Garden could have been liberated after Maleficent's takeover ruled by AtW for a few years, and then taken over again by Maleficent after AtW was banished to the realm of nothingness and the six apprentices left the scene.
Based on what?
Occuring to the Ansem Reports, Ansem has ruled the land for many years and the people were happy. It doesn't sound like they kept switching leaders

Secret Ansem Report 1
My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called "Radiant Garden." Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles.
Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Id just like to say....
There could indeed be so errors in the math.
That is all...

Captain Garlock

omg!1one se of na is filled with retards! dun dun dunn!!!

I dont understand ignorance...

Anyway I see the possibility of some wrong math maybe not in this area but in some others yeah.

State

Awards
I dont understand ignorance...

Anyway I see the possibility of some wrong math maybe not in this area but in some others yeah.

Yep, it's not the first time a mistranslation was done. "Dilin" instead of Dilan.

Captain Garlock

And I wouldnt be surprised if he did do some math wrong.
Look at Kojima he sometimes for gets his own games timeline (Metal Gear Solid)

Allister Rose

French Lover
the problem is very simple. kh2 describes his time with xehanort. the time where he found him, the time where he was teaching him and gave him a name, the time they started the heart expirement, the time mickey arrived and told them to stop making heart expirements. each moment here could have taken a year to happen after AtW found Xehanort.

Thrazakul

Because the Reports seem to have been written in a present tense, this is very unlikely: Could it be possible that AtW is writing the Reports at a later date after Maleficent's takeover? Maybe AtW decided to record his past in some Reports so he wrote it down much later than when it actually happened, thus where the "some years ago" part comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back