• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Paradox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Aliright guys...Check this out. It doesnt add up.

Nomura said that the events of BBS occur TEN years prior to the events in KH1 correct?

Anddd...in KH1, Leon states that Radiant Garden was taken over by the Xehanort's Heartless and his little heartless buddies NINE years before KH1 riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

That means the events that occur during BBS and Xehanort's time with Ansem the Wise had to occur in a span of ONE year old less...

Well...we have a problem. Check out this excerpt from AtW/DiZ's first Secret Ansem Report:

I shall perform and experiment to probe the depths of a person’s heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago.

Uhhh...WHAT? :23:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
this, ladies and gentleman, is a prime example of RETCON

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont see how this contradicts anything.....BBS starts ten years before the events of kh1. the origin of heartless is nine years prior to kh1.

that's why there are no heartless in BBS

State

Awards
i dont see how this contradicts anything.....BBS starts ten years before the events of kh1. the origin of heartless is nine years prior to kh1.

He's talking about when Maleficent took over RG/HB, meaning that if the events of BbS were 10 years before KH1, and Maleficent took over RG/HB 9 years ago, then the difference would be of 1 year. It has been stated that Xehanort was found after the end of the conflict, perhaps before or after 10 years were marked, meaning a contradiction since if he was indeed found 10 years ago, then that would mean that Maleficent began rampaging RG/HB.

Allister Rose

French Lover
BBS-events (the conflict must have ended and probably erased everyones memory)

one year later AtW finds Xehanort, and makes him his apprentice, which leads to the nine years of XH finding the heart of the worlds and somewhere in-between finding melificent which leads to all of this.

State

Awards
^I don't really get problem there.....^

AtW was the ruler of RG/HB. Later, the ruler was Maleficent. How could he have ruled RG/HB with Maleficent ruling it? King and queen? Is this some kind of royal pairing or something?

Allister Rose

French Lover
AtW was the ruler of RG/HB. Later, the ruler was Maleficent. How could he have ruled RG/HB with Maleficent ruling it? King and queen? Is this some kind of royal pairing or something?

this should explain it seraph

Thrazakul

It means Ansem the Wise isn't telling us everything. I doubt there was a translation error or even a simple mistake. Nomura knew what he was doing, he said so himself that he hid secrets in these Reports.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It sounded like AtW was the later ruler...

Ansem the Wise was the original ruler, until Xehanort and the other apprentices kick ansem out and cross the door to the heart of the world and become heartless (and nobodies) Xh later on finds maleficent who happens to become the new ruler after ansem the wise was kicked out.

State

Awards
Ansem the Wise was the original ruler, until Xehanort and the other apprentices kick ansem out and cross the door to the heart of the world and become heartless (and nobodies) Xh later on finds maleficent who happens to become the new ruler after ansem the wise was kicked out.

That pretty much sums it all up.

Thrazakul

Leon had said that Maleficent had already taken over Hollow Bastion 9 years before on KH1. So Ansem the Wise had to rule before then. And at that time, it had been a few years since he found Xehanort. Meaning he had to find Xehanort before or at least during BBS.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Nonononononono...alright guys...think. Xehanort...AtW apprentice Xehanort...is said by Xigbar to have shown up right after the people with the "blade of keys" disappeared. I'm not sayin that Xehanort is MX by any means...I'm just saying that his arrival at Radiant Garden did not occur "some years ago".

okay look at it like this:

BBS- (10BKH)-----------People with the blade of keys dissapear/Xehanort appears in Radiant Garden--------Xehanort and other apprentices banish AtW to hollow realm of nothingness------RG Taken Over (9BKH)
All in ONE year.

What I'm trying to say is: Xehanort couldnt have been with AtW for more than one year!

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nonononononono...alright guys...think. Xehanort...AtW apprentice Xehanort...is said by Xigbar to have shown up right after the people with the "blade of keys" disappeared. I'm not sayin that Xehanort is MX by any means...I'm just saying that his arrival at Radiant Garden did not occur "some years ago".

okay look at it like this:

BBS- (10BKH)-----------People with the blade of keys dissapear/Xehanort appears in Radiant Garden--------Xehanort and other apprentices banish AtW to hollow realm of nothingness------RG Taken Over (9BKH)
All in ONE year.

What I'm trying to say is: Xehanort couldnt have been with AtW for more than one year!

Xehanort was NEVER AtW....Xehanort was Ansem (the bad ghuy in kh1 confirmed to be the heartless of xehanort) and Xemnas (nobody of xehanort)

Thrazakul

One thing that needs to be brought up for question is the dating of the Secret Ansem Reports. It seems the first few had to have been written about a decade before the events of KHII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back