• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thy Kingdom Come [Sign-ups&OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Im gonna go ahead and make a filler post in a couple minutes

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
My apologies for the delay Sean ^ ^''. I'll be making sure to make a post today or by maximum tomorrow. I'll be finally finishing the template today, so far it's 70% complete.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Its cool beans. I just have literally nothing better to do in this class =/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
heheh, sorry bout not being able to post. I was really busy yesterday, and barely had any free time. Once I read up on the posts already, I'll be making my post. :3

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
As a little incentive, if this RP comes to a finish, I'll make it a short film in flash.

Either that or release it in separate episodes.

Lumine

Awards
Template is finished!

Finally =3, Please review and if any modifications or edits are needed, do tell me ^ ^.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Would like to say, for what power the individuals have, as refined as you can make it before (for those that haven't posted yet) do so. No turning back, no re-editing, nothing. Take complete confidence in what and how you've presented yourself, and the like.

You can begin posting whenever you're ready lumine.
I definitely feel like the 'sheik' of this roleplay ftw.

Expect an alternate ego of Vista known as Cascade to meet with everyone directly when your out of ideas and don't know where to go.

Those of you on Lingering Remnants will be seeking enlightment, those of you on harrowed ends will be treading further into darkness which means overpowered heartless ftw. Lastly, those of you on a betwixt world aren't pressured at all to do much other than take in the scenary. Use the recreation to find people that are also there (that you don't know as an individual eleven) and make and exchange acquaintances.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
My KH Geography is a little fuzzy, the giant tree with the vortex--that would be the one where you talk to Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie in the beginning of the game? Where there were wooden platforms?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Cul-de-sac is also, well, I should've dropped Ubi there because the cameo's of alternative characters (from another roleplay) would've been fun to make the brief appearance of.

Solar; DUDE! YOU'LL BE FINE! Thats actually one of the best places to be, just not by yourself. Come to think of it, lingering sentiment is virtually the opposite of what the individuals are [Present Silhouettes].

Edit;
Eva- Actually most of the geography for the world is still intact. The only adjustment was made to the sea, the largest tree off the far right, the hut is still there. The railings and boardwalk located off the left is also still intact. As well as the cubby that leads to the otherside of the island. The treehouse and walkway is about half(disintegrated)there.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
just not by yourself

dar we keep discussing, i have never lost and anything that appears a loss is only a secret victory

i just hope he's a good conversationalist c:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well, engagement wouldn't be necessary. Its more what information one can garner for the trapped mind of a keyblade master, similar to finding another Lingering Sentiment in the chamber of repose.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I assumed, based on the game, it would automatically attack anyone (especially with a keyblade).

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Then those scars fulfill their purpose, heh. Moreover, theres activating an actual confrontation. Don't worry bro, I'll pull a king mickey and intervene with my golden keyblade and revive you so it doesn't constitute as a loss XDDD.

Of course I kid. Given he's a guardian, as well as an obstacle, I'd say the only one thats got the best shot is Shiki, being realistic, leaving the graveyard to be revisited of course. While I can help, everything comes down the timing and when/if its too early its best to avoid the surmise of an event or situation. Like facing sephiroth at like level 45 and lasting sixty-seconds x_X

Edit; My advice for number one, would be to accept Cascade's guide. Yes an Ultimatum already, while that really is bad, it could be worse [you could fight the LS way too early]. Just remember, like in all KH games, you'll be retracing your steps at some point. Maybe not every single person, but alot of you will.

Last edited:

Lumine

Awards
Yush ;D

I edited one more branch to Shiki's ability and fixed some spelling mistakes on my part ^--^. Post is already in the working. :3

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
When i said sheik of this roleplay, I'm just costume changing.
Thats all.

Gauging that you'd imagine a completely different appearance.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alright well that makes sense.

I'll put together a short post now

Lumine

Awards
Posted yet again ~

Heartless Battle mode initiate :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back