• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thy Kingdom Come [Sign-ups&OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Derp.

Luckily KH battle mechanics allow for some crazy...battle mechanics lol

i.e. ギガフレア!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+99999999% damage

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Double post but...uh yeah

lol lumine I feel really bad for you that you're paired up with such a mundane character D= It's the first time I've RPed as the type so it's a bit different for me as well. Just don't expect him to open up much =/

derp

EDIT:

Also, dar, what exactly are we searching for as far as virtually diving ass first into that darkness??? Or, will Cascade come out of the blue and give some sort of direction?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Harrowed ends are virtually unrealities of the worlds they once were, diving into the darkness will take you to what the world once used to look like, but more so in a destroyed sense. Similar to End of The World actually being destiny islands in the first KH.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Double post but...uh yeah

lol lumine I feel really bad for you that you're paired up with such a mundane character D= It's the first time I've RPed as the type so it's a bit different for me as well. Just don't expect him to open up much =/

lolz, plz don't be =3. I read your template and I expected that coming, and I like it that way. Edgar is being Edgar and Shiki is just being Shiki. Characterization in my book should be this way, and that's more how I like it ;3, don't worry, mah frnd.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Great new posts guise. You all kinda had me there :D

/thread revival

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
A post from sunny would be even better, if I could split myself up and meet everyone that'd also be great. (I dont wanna paradox it lol)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was just thinking about it, actually.

Would climbing up to 'LS', who is actually just Cascade obscured by the sun work?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
if I could split myself up and meet everyone that'd also be great. (I dont wanna paradox it lol)

That'd actually be a pretty good resolve for those of us who are confused as to where to go and who to link up with later on.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Will put up a post today :3 ~

Yush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back