• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you thought were going to be in Kingdom Hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
So I was thinking back to when I nine years old, and wow, that was like eight years ago.
Anyway, I remember playing through the first Kingdom Hearts and seeing certain things that I thought foreshadowed forthcoming worlds/events.

Such as the bell tower in Traverse Town. For some stupid reason, I thought that was going to include The Hunchback of Notre Dame (this was before I realized that Traverse Town was a world and I thought it would be like Crash Bandicoot: WARPED where you were transported to Disney worlds through portals). So I kept jumping on it trying to "reach" this world, but to no avail I never saw any kindhearted hunchbacked friend looming in the shadows.

Another thing I thought was that the blue door with the fish symbol on it in the Alleyway of Traverse Town was going to be a door portal into the world of The Little Mermaid that would become unlockable later. Now, I see how dumb that would've looked if Sora opened a door and tons of sea water flooded Traverse Town until it became ruins.
And I guess I thought the red door would lead into Mulan or something.

So my question to you is, did you ever think something was going to happen in KH1 or KH2 that didn't? Were any of the worlds not as expected? Were you as dumb as me when you were nine?

aweomeness96

i thought that goofy and donald were going to be helpful! god what an idiot i was... and i wasnt THAT stupid when i was nine... tho i was still pretty stupid

Flurry

Yeah when i was younger like 7 or 8 i use to spend hours trying to open the locked hotel room doors in the travers town hotel in kh1. i always thought it would open or somthing and take me to a secret world or somthing but it never happened and i eventally gave up. and i thought i could go to disney castle beacuse i could see it i would pass the game in hopes of unlocking it but no such luck. Oh to be young and foolish

Trevor

I thought the blue door would lead me to merlin so i tried forever to open it.

Vixx

Yeah when i was younger like 7 or 8 i use to spend hours trying to open the locked hotel room doors in the travers town hotel in kh1. i always thought it would open or somthing and take me to a secret world or somthing but it never happened and i eventally gave up. and i thought i could go to disney castle beacuse i could see it i would pass the game in hopes of unlocking it but no such luck. Oh to be young and foolish

7 or 8...so your not 18?
anyways, when i got KH1 it wasnt for me at first, it was for my little brother, he disliked it and asked me to sell it, i said no, he threw a fit and i just kept it for myself, i adapted to it and like alot of people, were amazed by the combat system, its not every day you see an rpg game have free based combat, well...not back then.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i thought the star shaped blue dooe would take me back to destiny islands

bigbadcloud

i spent hours trying to get that hidden chest in hallow bastion tell just recanly i looked on youtube and saw that you had to frezze the bubbles to get to it and all that was in it was a stupid gummie block i thout i was ansme report 0 or a hidden keyblade

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah when i was younger like 7 or 8 i use to spend hours trying to open the locked hotel room doors in the travers town hotel in kh1.
I had forgotten about that, I did the same thing but I was in 5th grade

i spent hours trying to get that hidden chest in hallow bastion tell just recanly i looked on youtube and saw that you had to frezze the bubbles to get to it and all that was in it was a stupid gummie block i thout i was ansme report 0 or a hidden keyblade

I thought there was a ultima recipe in the chest in treverse town with the candles till this year when I found out how stupid I had been

tomasmccann

Awards
I wasn't familiar to the fluer de lis, i only identified it as the bottom of the heartless emblem, so i thought that the sign on the accessory shop would turn into a heartless emblem at the end of the game and there was a massive invasion of darkness

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
no...not really.except that when i beat kh2 i thought that kh3 would be about beating maleficient who survived....yeah stupid thought lol...
ohh and i didn't know it included ff characters so when i watched a ff video by mistake i was so surprised to see leon....yip tht was stupid.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I actuallly thought the same thing. it's not so stupi because she takes over the world that never was.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think there are more who theorized it too, just thought it was a little too obvious to mention (like me). well i really wanted.

i thought nomura dropped the armor look, but i was wrong

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A decent Battle of 1000 Heartless.

No Behemoths or Wyverns or anything else. We just got spammed with knights and the laser drones. That weren't even a challenge in their immense numbers.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Character development. Seriously, out of like the thirty original characters only two of them got proper development.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Okay, when I was watching my friend play KH1, I could have sworn I saw her using that blue mickey staff (the one that you choose from the 3 weapons at the beginning of the game) in some dark woodsy-field type place. eehh false memory, it seems.

But yeah. I thought that would be in KH1 until I bought the game for myself.

I thought Maleficent would finally be dead, but no. She gets revived in KH2 as filler villain. >_>

I thought I'd see more Org. members in KH2 (didn't play CoM yet at that time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back