• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is no reason for me to go on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Not unless you show God a little leg

Or find the treasure of I'mawiener.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
so basically his doing this for attention...what a bitch =.=
i hate when people go do that

See people ( more like Noobs actually ) Feel unloved. SO they try to think of something smart. They try to make friends ( but fail ) and then write soemthing stupid like I"M KILLING MYSELF BECAUSE IM JUST DEPRESSED.

SO then people feel sad and all that mushy junk.

SO then while he's watching on the people crying for him. He feels popular and thinks he's loved.

SAD SAD SAD

Or find the treasure of I'mawiener.

I found it already and God gave me a One way ticket to Pen Island

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i know right
dont worry buddy theres other people like you who get special help =3

lawl jk jk

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
i find it funny that theres 3 guests in here as well. Wow i bet he's going to make another thread saying something likes
"I IS LOVES! I WAS JK AND I"S FEEL BETTERS NOW!" tch noob

Yuuki

See people ( more like Noobs actually ) Feel unloved. SO they try to think of something smart. They try to make friends ( but fail ) and then write soemthing stupid like I"M KILLING MYSELF BECAUSE IM JUST DEPRESSED.

SO then people feel sad and all that mushy junk.

SO then while he's watching on the people crying for him. He feels popular and thinks he's loved.

SAD SAD SAD
ooohhhh i see how this is =.=
well this dude came to the wrong place cuz people here wont give love. if anything his going to get crap from peeps xD

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i find it funny that theres 3 guests in here as well. Wow i bet he's going to make another thread saying something likes
"I IS LOVES! I WAS JK AND I"S FEEL BETTERS NOW!" tch noob

I doubt it. If he comes back then He won't make that thread unless he's really retarded.

ooohhhh i see how this is =.=
well this dude came to the wrong place cuz people here wont give love. if anything his going to get crap from peeps xD

Yea. its just sad. Like why even try. You can get popular for being yourself. You'll have your own friends ( in here ) I already got a Best Bud ( in here ) and stuff. I had a Fanclub but like it died D: but i didn't care like after 4 days.

Yuuki

Yea. its just sad. Like why even try. You can get popular for being yourself. You'll have your own friends ( in here ) I already got a Best Bud ( in here ) and stuff. I had a Fanclub but like it died D: but i didn't care like after 4 days.
yeah unless your an ass and attack people like crazy.....like some members....and cool my fanclub died too.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
YEA HIGH FIVE FOR FAN CLUBs DIEING :D * raises hand and waits for it to be slapped *

I know some members who just acted like pedophiles on the threads I was in. Like People these days are just HUGE Freaks.

Im a Weirdo. its TOTALLY different from Freak.

Yuuki

*slaps hand* YAY WE SUCK!

yeah it seems people get creepy nowadays =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back