• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+The Zack Fair Fanclub+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Should The Fanclub Motto Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
we have motto, a little subtitle, and some picture

you want a picture Candy?i have some (but they're fan art).
hmm about the motto..sorry i haveny got any ideas.

a link to the FC?well you could use a Zack siggy and add a link to it.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
You got some good mottos there Candy ;-) I think a pic and motto on the first post is a good idea.
We have more members ;-D Excellent.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah I have to join. I am still playing Crisis Core but what the hell.

I'm still playing the game too. So yeah, it's alright. Welcome Dan! ^_^

May I join? Zack was awesome and every time I watch him die, I cry.

LOL! Sure, just don't give out how he died. I hate spoilers, thanks. Welcome aboard! :D

you want a picture Candy?i have some (but they're fan art).
hmm about the motto..sorry i haveny got any ideas.

a link to the FC?well you could use a Zack siggy and add a link to it.

Errr.......no. *headdesk* the last part was not it. I meant you can just put a text link underneath your signature line and all. Umm......picture, a fanart? Hmm....sure anything I guess. XD Ooh I want that picture of Zack where he points at Sephiroth and say something but instead of without text, he could say: ZACK WANTS YOU TO JOIN HIS FANCLUB! How about that or something closely related to that. XD

You got some good mottos there Candy ;-) I think a pic and motto on the first post is a good idea.
We have more members ;-D Excellent.

Yes we do have more members. Yay! Thanks. Hmmm.....yes it is! At least a way to show others or let others know that we're Zack fans. :p

yeah but what would our pic be?

Umm....well....something with Zack. XD

Raiko

Come break me down
i know it has to be zack. but can you give me any details on what i need to do? i'll try and do it on thrusday or tommorow. (need to plan it our first. xD or i will mess up.)

Danica Syer

*sighs* Alright. Just have something with Zack pointing like you know the American sign oh wait....no....okay there's this picture of Uncle Sam of America that points at the person and says he wants them to join the army. Have something of Zack looking like he's pointed at somebody and caption or lettering like: ZACK WANTS YOU TO JOIN HIS FANCLUB! Or something catchy...hope that gives somewhat an idea. Or have Zack hold some kind of sign, flag, and all and say something like 'I have my own FC. Wanna join?' and such but don't make it sound like people have to join but at least get them interested.

Raiko

Come break me down
i just gotta be careful with the muscles...XDDD..wait you want zack to point with his hand or the buster sword?

lolz might have to go now. i'll try and log back in later.

Danica Syer

Can I join? Zack is just awesome, he's like THE best kh character!!!

Can I please join please??

Oh hai there! KH character????.....ehhh....he's a Final Fantasy character. Main protagonist of FFVII: Crisis Core and appears in the FFVII series. Or so I think. Are you sure your not talking about Cloud or Leon or Terra? Anyways, welcome!

Yeah...still dunno what's going on again xD sorry I always frget to read then I get lost =/.

We're making a motto and sign for the FC.....just read the previous page. That should help. :D And just tell me what you think and all...

Danica Syer

im gonna start doing it tonight Candy.i'll try and surprise everyone. coz im not that tired.(where's nelo?)

That's fine, that's fine. Take your time. I have no idea where Nelo went. Probably somewhere...lol.

Oooopsie, sorry, that was a typo, wasn't thinking properly.

I finished the main storyline of Crisis Core about two days after I bought it, so I pretty much know who Zack Fair is. I just wrote the wrong game accidentally, is all.

Okay. Don't worry it's fine. Your in already. :D Updating the front page now. Talk about anything you want about Zack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back