• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+The Zack Fair Fanclub+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Should The Fanclub Motto Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Comparing Zack to Cloud. And I'm just saying how Zack is cooler then Cloud...earlier this morning we're talking about what's it like to meet Zack in real life and all and some CC stuff with somebody else. XD

Danica Syer

Yay!!! Thanks for bumping up the thread. I was afraid it would go all the way to 2nd or 3rd page. Revive whenever you guys need to, just an advice. Now I was wondering, how did Nomura think of Zack's hair? It looks cool. Hey I was wondering if he based Sora's characteristic off of Zack? LOL.

EDIT: Awww.....nobody's gonna answer this? Oh well I guess I could say....it seems like this.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Zack's hair is AMAZING. I don't know how Nomura could think of such awesomeness, but I would like to know.

Oh yeah, before I forget... what does FTW mean?
I probably sound so stupid...

Danica Syer

Nah don't worry about that. You're not stupid. I didn't know what it mean eithier. FTW=for the win! 8D It's a positive term and ftl=for the lose. Not so positive but in my signature, it's just for fun since it was friendly harmless teasing. Anyway, what else? Of course Zack hair is amazing. Hmm...yes. Nomura is a genius! He's kind of like my role model. XD

Um what else? I'm kind of running out of things to talk about...so if I don't come up with much stuff, then just letting you all know you can put any randomness in here and I love Zack as well.

Danica Syer

Hmm...I dunno how he would think of it maybe he has a big imagination[sp?].

Sure. Ooh who? Sora? Nomura? Zack? I want to make a short poem for Zack.

Uh... Idk what else to talk about...

I'll probably find something but right now, let's just go for randomness. XD How many times have you played Crisis Core? This is my first obviously. XD

@ Everybody: Do you want a motto for this FC, just wondering. Or is that not a good idea?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
EPIC FANCLUB JOINAGE FOR AN EPIC CHARACTER! Seriously, Zack is too cool to only have one video game.

Danica Syer

Yay!!!! Welcome to the club Nazo!!!!! 8D
I'll add you in then! And yes he should be in just then just one video game.

Rauxlen

Awards
Still haven't beaten it once.

And it would be cool to have a motto.
But don't ask me for any ideas. I couldn't figure out anything.

Danica Syer

That's fine. I just needed suggestions....I want to do something like:

"Honors, Dreams, and Zack Fair." but I need something more then that. It sounds original. D:

Or so I think. XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's fine. I just needed suggestions....I want to do something like:

"Honors, Dreams, and Zack Fair." but I need something more then that. It sounds original. D:

Or so I think. XD

Hmmm, that's close but we need something a tad more catchy or awesome.

Crap I got nothing.

Danica Syer

*Headdesk* Somebody help me. Help us!!!
I wish an idea will strike me right now.
I cannot come up with creative stuff in short time.
XD

Danica Syer

*still headdesk*

Ummm.....how about?
"It's Not Because of The Looks We Like, It's Because We're True Fans That We Like Zack."

SCRATCH THAT! There are guys in this FC too...sorry. XD

How about:

"It's Not Because Zack Fair is Cool He Has Fans. It's Because He Is A Hero That He has Fans."

Or something closely related like that.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Lol, better than mine.

I just have "We Love Zack."
End of story.
Told you I had nothing.

Danica Syer

Thanks. Yeah but at least you can use that as a little subtitle or something like that but then again, I don't think a club has a club subtitle. Okay maybe we have motto, a little subtitle, and some picture and just wondering, I know this sounds weird but I'm wondering if any of you and you don't have to do it but ONLY if you want and ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, put the FC in the sig....but yeah, just a suggestion. 8D And we might need something else too but I don't know anything else for now and like I said earlier about signature, not required only if you want to, that way we get more word around. :D

Danica Syer

I like that one and I have nothing too i'm not very creative =/

It's all right. I don't think I'm that creative eithier. Not to mention, here's another one: Being a Zack fan is like honoring and admiring him in a biggest form of... (fill in blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back