• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~The Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
True... but to be honest, I'd rather be part of an FC than a HC. I'm not really a hater at heart. It's just that Xion fails so badly.

Weeeell... it is pretty funny, though XD; this thread XDDDD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Saïx should be our mascot.

He's technically, like, the first member here.

*~VICTORY~*

^-^

DDDDDDDDDDDD: but, you tried your best, right? That's all that matters!

Yeah. I guess I didn't take the class too seriously or the teacher sucked. Probably the teacher sucked. I honestly had to learn it myself by the text book. And I'm not a math wiz in general. In everything else I can get As.

Ugh. I smelled bull too, but I reeeeally wanted the game to be good, and couldn't stop myself getting excited.

I actually was hoping for something different too. I was rather hard on it, so I just wanted to feel it hands on, while thinking I was overreacting.

I wasn't.

YES YES THIS!

*nods*

Aaaargh yes! I hate the plot, I hate the characterisations, I hate everything except the gameplay and the music.

I'm starting to wonder if we should make a Hate Club for 358/2 Days in general, lol xD.

He had enough to set up his characterisation, but not with any backstory or anything. No character development, either.

True, true. That's one of the disappointments that I felt. The only stark difference from the typical one dimensional stereotypes was in the Secret Reports.

And 8 were filled by Axel, and about 10-12 were filled by...you know who.

Hey, Sora =/= Roxas! It's Akuroku + OC, that's what it is.

And even despite that, they had Naminé to work with. She was almost part, or a lingering sentiment, on their trio, with her interaction with Roxas, and her deep(and cute) bonding with Axel in the novels. All they needed was to be in the same scene together, really. But she wasn't. So it was kept enough to explore the freedom to focus on what KH2 missed, and what Roxas and Axel had for a friendship instead while not entirely shoving a SRK repetitive trio. It's like there, but not there, and each character was doing their own thing.

In other words, I would've preferred anything other than RAX. And anything other than a typical trio. Kind of like a recurring friend interacting with them once a while, you know, there, going off, whatever (like the Organization members), but it will still be Axel and Roxas as a duo.

Heheh, as if we would~

I can't help it.

It all just feels like bullshit.

Exactly. It got stupid with Xion.

I know Sora's the main character and all, but we did have a Sora already to compensate.

Just for... her to be in EVERY cutscene in the game. Oh wait, I think the one on the dark beach didn't mention her...

Because the important things don't include her. Saïx/Axel, Xemnas/Roxas, and other interactions didn't focus on Xion at all minus that Xigbar ---> Ven in one second, and that was merely to confirm Xigbar's connection with him. It has to do more with Sora, overall. And Roxas, considering who knows if he might be Ventus, or is holding his Heart.

I find it funny that in the new interview with Nomura, he says Coded and BBS will tie on what would be KH3, but 358/2 Days is completely left out xD.

Oh, I meant on Japanese image sites. Like, doujin blogs and stuff like that. Yeah... it is silly.

You can read them, or you can translate them? Can you even respond? o.o

AND THERE'S POINT TWO. It's not enough that she herself has to have a boring Mary Sue character, all the other characters have to be warped to suit her, too!

I would guess that particular fact would have to go into the Reasons section, whenever we get one. Lol. It's weird. It's "we" now xP.

Mainly cause he's so fucked up. He's interesting! lol

I just think he's beyond redemption.

And as I said, I HATE/DETEST bias on a character. There's no doubt in my mind that the mangaka pays more attention to Sasuke than he does his titular character. And likes him. I wasn't kidding when I said I truly had a problem with that.

Actually, it's DAMN YOU AUDO, WHY DID YOU GO AND GET BANNED JUST WHEN I WAS GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS CLUB? ;___; But that's the other thought in my head!

D:

Audo got banned? What in the world did he do? I mean, I saw it, but I didn't take it seriously. That isn't permanent, right?

And what are our new members so far?

There it is again. "Our" xD.

Well, to me, 'writing' means the plot, characterisation, dialogue... everything that would go into 'writing' the story.

Ah, okay. Well, 358/2 Days could have been better. But I'm just glad the Organization members were actually there, despite that they were decorations in the background.

Well, look at it this way: from behind, RAX looks like Axel, Roxas, and a Japanese girl in an org coat.

Xion looks like any typical girl off the street overall.

Ah, 'all but something' means 'almost something', 'as good as something'. I don't really know why it means that, either! English is a weird language. I think it's old timey language, maybe.

:dizzy:

That confused me. But usually, saying that does kind of mean that it's everything but that particular thing. So it should be something like: SoRiku is all but not canon.

Eh, forget it Dx.

Hee, I think they're funny xD;; I wish there weren't so many spelling mistakes, though!

If it's understood, it's understood.

Goddamn I hope. I hope so hard ;___;

I really do have more faith in BBS. Granted, you can see that there will be some predictable things that we perhaps figured out, but it overall has other interesting things to cover for it at the same time. Like Vanitas. And the rest of these complications that surrounds it.

Well, that's the only mark that the plot was not written by a fourteen year old girl.

I can't really say anything to that, except agree xD. OH! The Organization members would have gotten much better characterization and overall more attention. Which makes fanfiction better than the real shit in that aspect. Larxene, unless they like her, perhaps won't get it as much, you know how females are.

No no, cause then the story would have been about ROXAS! We all know that this story was about XION! And if that happened, she wouldn't have been able to die a sparkley death in his arms and send him on a vengeange mission! ORZ

Twinkle twinkle little shard,
How I wonder what memory you are.
Floating up the world so high,
Like your death cheers people in the sky.

And I'm serious. That's the first thing that popped into my head while reading your reply. My brain is weird that way.

I repeat:

*~VICTORY~* :D

:embarassed:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Yay! New member!!!
True... but to be honest, I'd rather be part of an FC than a HC. I'm not really a hater at heart. It's just that Xion fails so badly.

Weeeell... it is pretty funny, though XD; this thread XDDDD
I'm more of a lover than a hater, too. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO XION AND KAIRI I GET ALL HATER.
I tried fighting Xion in the challenges awhile ago and she was SO hard. I can beat her in 2 or less minutes in normal but not when her level is raised by like, 30 levels!! I kept shouting my hate for her while fighting :|
Who's worse?? Kairi or Xion??

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OFFICIAL MASCOT: SAIX

saix10.jpg

NEW MEMBERS:

*TwilightNight* :DDD
tornribbon
*~BlackCat~*

Saïx should be our mascot.

He's technically, like, the first member here.

LOL YES!! XDDD

Srsly, I am so happy to have you. You knw your shizz, bb <3

Yeah. I guess I didn't take the class too seriously or the teacher sucked. Probably the teacher sucked. I honestly had to learn it myself by the text book. And I'm not a math wiz in general. In everything else I can get As.

I didn't do well in maths either ;___; I worked my bum off and scaped a B! Now I never have to study maths ever again~ yaay~

I wasn't.

Nope. The horror grows with every inane giggle ;___;

I'm starting to wonder if we should make a Hate Club for 358/2 Days in general, lol xD.

I dunno. I wouldn't join... I think everything that sucked about Days was caused by involving Xion. So, it's enough for me to just hate her.

And 8 were filled by Axel, and about 10-12 were filled by...you know who.

The One Who Must Not Be Named... lol.

And even despite that, they had Naminé to work with. She was almost part, or a lingering sentiment, on their trio, with her interaction with Roxas, and her deep(and cute) bonding with Axel in the novels. All they needed was to be in the same scene together, really. But she wasn't. So it was kept enough to explore the freedom to focus on what KH2 missed, and what Roxas and Axel had for a friendship instead while not entirely shoving a SRK repetitive trio. It's like there, but not there, and each character was doing their own thing.

AND THAT'S IT! I loved that their trio was kind of disconnected and vague, just as you'd expect with heartless nobodies. But no, they had to force a Kairi in there.

In other words, I would've preferred anything other than RAX. And anything other than a typical trio. Kind of like a recurring friend interacting with them once a while, you know, there, going off, whatever (like the Organization members), but it will still be Axel and Roxas as a duo.

YES YES TIMES INFINITY. Now, don't get me wrong. I am huge on OT3! But, RAX is like a perversion of an OT3. It's putting an OC in an OTP and expecting it to fly. Whaaat.

I know Sora's the main character and all, but we did have a Sora already to compensate.

LOL Soras for all!! *throws Soras*

Because the important things don't include her. Saïx/Axel, Xemnas/Roxas, and other interactions didn't focus on Xion at all minus that Xigbar ---> Ven in one second, and that was merely to confirm Xigbar's connection with him. It has to do more with Sora, overall. And Roxas, considering who knows if he might be Ventus, or is holding his Heart.

Ohh, but WHO were Saix and Axel arguing about? Dx

I find it funny that in the new interview with Nomura, he says Coded and BBS will tie on what would be KH3, but 358/2 Days is completely left out xD.

It was a filler game. People say that about BbS and Coded, too, and they could be right. But at least Coded is interesting, and BbS has so much potential...

You can read them, or you can translate them? Can you even respond? o.o

Most have passwords, and it's hard for a dumb foreigner like me to crack the secret hints most of the time. And, I don't think I can comment ^^;

I would guess that particular fact would have to go into the Reasons section, whenever we get one. Lol. It's weird. It's "we" now xP.

:love:
I just think he's beyond redemption.
And as I said, I HATE/DETEST bias on a character. There's no doubt in my mind that the mangaka pays more attention to Sasuke than he does his titular character. And likes him. I wasn't kidding when I said I truly had a problem with that.

I love characters with sad backstories, and I love watching them hurt and screw up and make mistakes and bad choices and be human. I love characters with strong, passionate personalities. And, I love it when villains get redemption. Hell, Itachi got it, so I reckon Sasuke can too. I believe in Naruto <3

D:

Audo got banned? What in the world did he do? I mean, I saw it, but I didn't take it seriously. That isn't permanent, right?

He was being a loltastic troll, according to BM. Idk if it's permanent. Sucks, though. I like him being the OP, he's a clever and controversial guy. Bad publicity is good publicity! XD;

Xion looks like any typical girl off the street overall.

Wonder why XD;

That confused me. But usually, saying that does kind of mean that it's everything but that particular thing. So it should be something like: SoRiku is all but not canon.

Eh, forget it Dx.

Lol it's just a retarded figure of speech... can't apply logic, just kind of have to remember what the meaning is! XD LITERALLY it means 'everything but', but in this context, it means the opposite...
all but - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I really do have more faith in BBS. Granted, you can see that there will be some predictable things that we perhaps figured out, but it overall has other interesting things to cover for it at the same time. Like Vanitas. And the rest of these complications that surrounds it.

I'm actually scared that it will retcon the series into an unrecognisable mess... I HOPE IT'S NOT SO D:

I can't really say anything to that, except agree xD. OH! The Organization members would have gotten much better characterization and overall more attention. Which makes fanfiction better than the real shit in that aspect. Larxene, unless they like her, perhaps won't get it as much, you know how females are.

Inorite? UNLESS it was a sue fic, in which all the canon characters would be relegated to side roles designed to complement the sue... OH LOOK.

Twinkle twinkle little shard,
How I wonder what memory you are.
Floating up the world so high,
Like your death cheers people in the sky.

LOLOLOLOL

I'M PEOPLE IN THE SKY :D

*~BlackCat~* said:
May i join? i think Xion is a Mary-Sue that shouldn't have been created

<333 Of course! Audo's not here right now (please leave a message after the tone), but you're definitely in!

So! Get all that hate off your chest, my pretties~ .w.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whoa! Xion AND Kairi hater!
I can't decide. Xion is a Mary Sue for all those reasons people posted before. But then, Kairi created the mess(and she weas pink and I hate pink) and her skirt is short. Hmm...

I don't really hate Kairi.

The thing is, Kairi is still a character. She has flaws, but they aren't flaws in writing, they're flaws in her personality. There's a huuuge difference.

I don't truly hate characters based on their personalities. For example! I hate Vexen, he's creepy. But, I recognise that he was written to be creepy, and it was pulled off well, so I like him for being a good addition to the story. This love of goo writing balances the hate of the character.

However, Xion is one big piece of fail writing, and I cannot STAND that. I hate the bad writing, and this in turn causes all the little scenes in which we are meant to get to like her to fail on me, and instead make me hate her more. The hate of bad writing fuels the hate of the character.

*~BlackCat~*

Whoa! Xion AND Kairi hater!
I can't decide. Xion is a Mary Sue for all those reasons people posted before. But then, Kairi created the mess(and she weas pink and I hate pink) and her skirt is short. Hmm...

Yeah Xion wasn't SO bad until she started fainting everywhere and started causing problems total Mary Sue <_<

Kairi well i actually liked her KH 1 outfit better (purple's awesome! ^_^) but a pink short dress... i hate wearing pink especially light pink (i like pink just not wearing it) i'm more of goth type of person wearing black ALL THE TIME

so i think Kairi is worse cause she in some way created Xion

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Saix mascot is so cute!!!
Yeah Xion wasn't SO bad until she started fainting everywhere and started causing problems total Mary Sue <_<

Kairi well i actually liked her KH 1 outfit better (purple's awesome! ^_^) but a pink short dress... i hate wearing pink especially light pink (i like pink just not wearing it) i'm more of goth type of person wearing black ALL THE TIME

so i think Kairi is worse cause she in some way created Xion
I found Xion bad from the moment Xemnas introduced her in the game. And I hated both Kairi's outfits even if the one in KH1 as purple. Her top is tight and short.

*~BlackCat~*

LOVE the Saix mascot!

Saix mascot is so cute!!!

I found Xion bad from the moment Xemnas introduced her in the game. And I hated both Kairi's outfits even if the one in KH1 as purple. Her top is tight and short.

either way whatever she wears i dont like her
as for Xion, well i same with Kairi i dont like her either

Namine however, I think she's awesome ^_^

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol technically Vexen and Namine created Xion, not Kairi... if you're going to blame actual characters, it's not Kairi's fault that she exists and that Sora has important memories of her! ^^;

Really, it's about the writing: and Xion is a crap plot device that draws influence from Kairi, so it's Xion's own fault for failing.

rokudamia2 said:
the hate club's reasons for hating her were stupid , its like they didn't even play the game

That's funny. I feel exactly the same about the FC...

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Though I have my misgivings about Kairi, I feel that bringing Xion was just an un-necessary and not so subtle way of pushing SoKai down our throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back