• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X-Blade, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D... Connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, who knows, with Nomura nearly everything is possible...even Vanitas still playing a role in the conclusion of the Xehanort-chapters...

Lindaxe

I think Vanitus will definitely be back later... Did you notice when you fight Vanitus's lingering spirit, he has the unversed symbol on his helmet? And the unversed are the emotions vanitus feels... so maybe the lingering spirit is whats left of vanitus's feelings, an unversed. Meaning Vanitus's heart is still out there somewhere. Nomura won't leave him there for long lol

Fallen Prince

Wouldn't it be amazing if one of Master Xehanort's "seeds" was for Vanitas to make one last Unversed so that way if they lost and were destroyed, the Unversed would give birth to vanitas? Seeing as how the Unversed return to him when they are destroyed that it acts like a (HP reference) Horcrux and keeps a little of him alive allowing him to return and that when we defeated his remnant he returns and an acting force in KH.

gxyoumo14

dudes, its never really stated what makes a keblade. the only ones that have a mentioned recepie are the keblade of peoples hearts and X-blade. and all it takes are the seven pure hearts or one of light and one of darkness respectively. therefore it can be infered that to make a keblade a heart is at least needed. the KK and KKD may not even be involved in it. the appearance of keblades just depends on the user or any attached gears or key chains. so its likely that it doesnt really matter what kinds of keblade are used to open or close the door, so long as it meets the requirement of one of each realm. and its likely that the X-blade can also do this

i also dubt that riku an vanitas have any true relevance. yes they have similar attire and keblades but that may just be it. any other association is due to xehanort.

as for where vanitas may be its either in the dark realm, deeeeep in sora, or he just assimilated in to KH or into ven and all thats left is his LS. id be great to see him again though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wouldn't it be amazing if one of Master Xehanort's "seeds" was for Vanitas to make one last Unversed so that way if they lost and were destroyed, the Unversed would give birth to vanitas? Seeing as how the Unversed return to him when they are destroyed that it acts like a (HP reference) Horcrux and keeps a little of him alive allowing him to return and that when we defeated his remnant he returns and an acting force in KH.

Not bad, this idea...this would effectively making Vanitas somewhat immortal as when he returns he can start to spawn unversed again and just keep one as backup again...and his remnant could be used as such a plot device.

However about who did it I'm not sure...it could have been Vanitas himself planning it, as Master Xehanort just saw another tool in Vanitas, not really an equal partner or an apprentice he cared for.

Stars

リク
The negative feeling left after the final battle?

Maybe lol. And means that Vanitas never destroyed completely.
Definitely hope he has other role in next series and partnered with MX again

Good idea on that, making Vanitas live forever lol

Crystal

Silver Member

I like this idea :) It will makes Vanitas immortal .

Maybe lol. And means that Vanitas never destroyed completely.
Definitely hope he has other role in next series and partnered with MX again

Hope he will be return in the next game
I thought he is being destroy after the final battle with Ventus and Aqua.

Fallen Prince

Oh shi gotta find all the vanitas horcuxes before He returns...

lol -.-" Didnt like using a HP reference but it seemed to be the easiest way to describe how Vanitas could return. Glad to see it seems like an acceptable explaination, anyone who's seen my other stuff knows I'm not the best with theories...

Radar

Bronze Member
lol -.-" Didnt like using a HP reference but it seemed to be the easiest way to describe how Vanitas could return. Glad to see it seems like an acceptable explaination, anyone who's seen my other stuff knows I'm not the best with theories...
Orignial theories are never bad theories: unless they suck.

Fallen Prince

Orignial theories are never bad theories: unless they suck.

Well, hopefully I can actually be write about something in the series and be happy I called it. but now watch, Grass is gonna see this and make a whole theory that screws this whole theory over with tons of countering evidence XD.

B

BriFTW

Well, hopefully I can actually be write about something in the series and be happy I called it. but now watch, Grass is gonna see this and make a whole theory that screws this whole theory over with tons of countering evidence XD.

That's what I'm waiting for xDD

State

Awards
Vanitas will die when Ventus has no more darkness inside his heart.

SoraXVen

Yeah, you're right. So it makes you wonder... were they created after BBS or were always there? Good thing they went to good people

(Sora and Mickey)

i just thought of something...why can mickey continue to wield KKD if he does not have a dark heart?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i just thought of something...why can mickey continue to wield KKD if he does not have a dark heart?
Because it's not the "primary alignment" of a heart that counts to wield a keyblade but the strength of the particular heart.

The keyblade doesn't care if it's a dark or a light heart as long it's strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back