• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X-Blade, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D... Connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Okay, I thought as much. I was just confused because I don't think a fake keyblade should be able to gather hearts.

There definitely should be a connection between the KK's and the X-blade... they look too much alike for there not to be. I mean, it is MADE of Kingdom Keys lol there's gotta be a connection somewhere.

Also on the topic of keyblades... I noticed the void gear looks kinda like the soul eater and WttD. its got the whole red/black theme with the creepy blue eye. Possible connection there?

The two Keys on the X-blade.. Maybe one is the KK and another is the KKD? Since KK is Keyblade of light and KKD is the keyblade of darkness?

Radar

Bronze Member
The two Keys on the X-blade.. Maybe one is the KK and another is the KKD? Since KK is Keyblade of light and KKD is the keyblade of darkness?
Thats what we were thinking but we're just speculating. Maybe in KH3 the keys will fuse and the x-blade will will born again or something. Who knows. But something tells me that the x-blade is gonna come back..

Stars

リク
Thats what we were thinking but we're just speculating. Maybe in KH3 the keys will fuse and the x-blade will will born again or something. Who knows. But something tells me that the x-blade is gonna come back..

I think a heart of pure light and a heart of pure dakness already made the X-blade?

Crystal

Silver Member
A connection is implied, yes, if you look closely you'll also notice a "creepy blue eye" on Master Xehanort's keyblade.
...and there´s still Vanitas's full bodysuit...compare it to Riku's dark mode and voilá you have even more implications.

You mean Vanitas having connection with Riku's dark mode?

yomitchymitch

Sora was never chosen as a Wielder, so he was most likely utilizing Ven's abilities when he was Wielding Riku's Keyblade

Yeah, just wanted to point out that this is wrong.
The moment Riku went to darkness, Sora's light caught the KK. The KK was rightfully Riku's until Hollow Bastion, where Sora's heart was stronger, and thus the Keyblade became Sora's.

So your theory that the KK would have been different if Riku wielded it doesn't make sense, since it was Riku's keyblade up until that moment in Hollow Bastion. After that it was Sora's.
And I'm pretty sure it was KK during the events prior to Hollow Bastion.

Again, just saying.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think a heart of pure light and a heart of pure dakness already made the X-blade?

Yeah, but this x-blade got destroyed by Aqua, that's why Ventus's heart (and highly probably Vanitas's too) is so badly injured even the connection to Sora's heart couldn't save it anymore.
As Vanitas said, the destruction of the x-blade would also destroy the hearts used in it's creation, since these hearts remain connected to the blade. Thankfully for Ven the x-blade wasn't complete, so his heart got not destroyed fully but got "only" badly maimed.
Granted, he has to endure intense pain and suffering, and as his heart was even more damaged than at the beginning of BBS after Vanitas was created and took much of his power it would have surely died out sometime later.
However, thanks to his connection with Sora's heart he found a way to reach him and with Sora granting his wish to rest within him he at least survives.

CrystalMaiden said:
You mean Vanitas having connection with Riku's dark mode?

There are rumors and theories, yes, as such similarities are rarely just a coincidence in KH.

Stars

リク
Yeah, but this x-blade got destroyed by Aqua, that's why Ventus's heart (and highly probably Vanitas's too) is so badly injured even the connection to Sora's heart couldn't save it anymore.
As Vanitas said, the destruction of the x-blade would also destroy the hearts used in it's creation, since these hearts remain connected to the blade. Thankfully for Ven the x-blade wasn't complete, so his heart got not destroyed fully but got "only" badly maimed.
Granted, he has to endure intense pain and suffering, and as his heart was even more damaged than at the beginning of BBS after Vanitas was created and took much of his power it would have surely died out sometime later.
However, thanks to his connection with Sora's heart he found a way to reach him and with Sora granting his wish to rest within him he at least survives..

I thought the x-Blade is destroyed by Ventus as the battle take place in his heart and x-blade being destroyed once Vanitas has been taken down...as the heart of pure darkness is destroyed ..
I wonder how does it look like if the x-blade is completed..?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought the x-Blade is destroyed by Ventus as the battle take place in his heart and x-blade being destroyed once Vanitas has been taken down...as the heart of pure darkness is destroyed ..
I wonder how does it look like if the x-blade is completed..?

Asking carefully...have you already completed Aqua's scenario?
Well, as for Ven, he fought practically inside his own heart against Vanitas invading it.
Vanitas planned for them to fuse, enslaving Ven completely and absorb his power.
Vanitas succeeded in taking over Ven's body and soul, and invaded Ven's heart to forge the x-blade. Yet still Ven's mind continued to resist and therefore the fusion (and by extension the x-blade) was incomplete.
It was already hotly debated in another thread in which order the final fights (Aqua and Mickey vs possessed Ventus and Ven vs Vanitas inside Ven's heart) took place, yet since the x-blade wasn't complete the dark heart of Vanitas should have suffered the same grave injuries as Ven's heart did.
The only question remaining is if Ven re-absorbed Vanitas or not...and if he did not, where Vanitas's heart went.

Stars

リク
Asking carefully...have you already completed Aqua's scenario?
Well, as for Ven, he fought practically inside his own heart against Vanitas invading it.
Vanitas planned for them to fuse, enslaving Ven completely and absorb his power.
Vanitas succeeded in taking over Ven's body and soul, and invaded Ven's heart to forge the x-blade. Yet still Ven's mind continued to resist and therefore the fusion (and by extension the x-blade) was incomplete.
It was already hotly debated in another thread in which order the final fights (Aqua and Mickey vs possessed Ventus and Ven vs Vanitas inside Ven's heart) took place, yet since the x-blade wasn't complete the dark heart of Vanitas should have suffered the same grave injuries as Ven's heart did.
The only question remaining is if Ven re-absorbed Vanitas or not...and if he did not, where Vanitas's heart went.

YES. I have completed the scenario and I know that the x-blade get destroyed by both Aqua and Ven at the same time. So I thought after Ven destroyed Vanitas, making the x-blade losing the heart of pure darkness and vanished.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ok, I just asked cuz if not I didn't want to spoil to much...no offense. ;)

Yeah, yet still the question if Ven re-absorbed Vanitas or not remains...

Stars

リク
Ok, I just asked cuz if not I didn't want to spoil to much...no offense. ;)

Yeah, yet still the question if Ven re-absorbed Vanitas or not remains...

OK.
Maybe Ven has re-absorbed Vanitas, but could it be his heart in RoD? I don't know... but i heard someone saying Vanitas is inside Riku..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's exactly what this mystery is about...Vanitas vanished just like Eraqus did, yet this doesn't exactly show what happened to his heart. After all, he had an own, functioning heart of darkness.
Maybe it got cast into the RoD...or, if Vanitas had formed a heart-connection with someone like Ven did with Sora he could have went there.
Van inside Riku is also a theory...the only thing we can pinpoint for real is that when Vanitas was not reabsorbed, his dark heart should have sustained a big injury just like Ven's because of the connection of both hearts to the x-blade...

Stars

リク
That's exactly what this mystery is about...Vanitas vanished just like Eraqus did, yet this doesn't exactly show what happened to his heart. After all, he had an own, functioning heart of darkness.
Maybe it got cast into the RoD...or, if Vanitas had formed a heart-connection with someone like Ven did with Sora he could have went there.
Van inside Riku is also a theory...the only thing we can pinpoint for real is that when Vanitas was not reabsorbed, his dark heart should have sustained a big injury just like Ven's because of the connection of both hearts to the x-blade...

Yeah..Maybe it is like Ven and Sora. It could be his heart still wandering in the darkness.. ?
And the remnant is his negative feeling?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah..Maybe it is like Ven and Sora. It could be his heart still wandering in the darkness.. ?
And the remnant is his negative feeling?
Either is possible, as Vanitas's heart is a heart made of pure darkness, it should have no problems wandering in the darkness...however, that grave injury from the x-blade's destruction could prove to be a problem.

What his remnant exactly is I'm still contemplating...it could just be thoughts like with the Lingering Sentiment, or like you said leftover feelings...I dunno...
Lol, who knows...maybe Vanitas's Remnant is Vanitas's left over heart...

Stars

リク
Either is possible, as Vanitas's heart is a heart made of pure darkness, it should have no problems wandering in the darkness...however, that grave injury from the x-blade's destruction could prove to be a problem.

What his remnant exactly is I'm still contemplating...it could just be thoughts like with the Lingering Sentiment, or like you said leftover feelings...I dunno...
Lol, who knows...maybe Vanitas's Remnant is Vanitas's left over heart...

If it is like Terra Lingering Sentiment, the VS could have hinted that Vanitas is still around somewhere lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering Vanitas's overall popularity in the fanbase and seeing what they did with Axel, the chance we'll see Vanitas in some form again isn't that small.

To be honest I won't mind him trolling the universe again...after all Vanitas is a good bad guy...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back