• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [welcome to shibuya]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sora awoke in the scramble his phone beeping waking him. He saw the mission and was felt the timer on his hand. He saw everyone else there and Kusari was up. He felt his head. And remembered Gendou. What happemned? Why was he still alive? Did Gendou self destruct?

"Kusari, you have any idea what happened?" He asked when he awoke.

Awards
Cam blinked once, gazing at the ceiling that hung over above. She was back at HQ, and it was quiet; though, it gave her some time to think about what the heck happened the other day. While she did, she sat in a laid-back manner on the couch, her head rested at the top of the couch while the rest of her body laid against the back of the furniture.

There certainly was an abrupt close to the second day. But with Genodu around, no ending to a day in the Reaper's Game was ever going to be serene.

Reluctantly, she thought back to when Gendou first turned into his Noise form and decided to wreck havoc among the Players. Of course, after a few more attacks from the Players (and the two Reapers who sided with them), Gendou went wild. From the look of things, he ended the day with one of his attacks.

She was still staring at the ceiling when she groaned. "Gendou always gets on my nerves. He thinks that he can just take control like that." Sitting up straighter on the couch, Cam folded her arms against her chest. She heaved a sigh and mumbled briefly under her breath, "Geez, he's so...." Instead of presuming her remark, she stopped herself. The wicked woman simply shook her head in annoyance.

Suddenly, Cam reached to the side of her bag, currently craving a sucker. She pulled one out at random and set the lollipop in her mouth, too annoyed to even try and figure out which flavor she picked. It wasn't long before she realized the flavor she drew out: raspberry. She put on a puzzled face. Haven't had that one in a while.

The Reaper relaxed her chin on her propped up elbow that rested on the couch's armrest. After she maneuvered the sucker's stick to the corner of her mouth, it looked as if she was pouting, in a way.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
<OOC, finally back in action! thanks again to all my friends who got me back here, prepare for a terrible re entry post!>

Spurts of color flashed behind her closed eyelids, dancing inside the darkness like a neon lightshow. Akira moaned slightly, not quite conscious, but not asleep. She couldnt move her body, the only exception being breathing. The colors grew more vibrant as she struggled to open her eyes, her heavy lids felt like they weighed a ton. She felt groggy, like she was in a coma and was finally waking up.

She wasnt fully aware of anything, her surroundings, her condition, other people. It all seemed to be a blur aound her. She managed to painfully open each eye, her pupils instantly dilating in the bright light that greeted her. She was lying on a sidewalk, spread eagle, in the middle of a city. She couldnt seem to remember anything that had happened, like her brain was shutting down on her. She moaned more as she tried to sit up, her body not wanting to cooperate. She squinted her eyes as she looked around and noticed a small, dried spash of blood on the cement. She absently raised a hand to her head and grazed a scar a bit above her right eye.

"Damn..." She muttered, flinching in pain. Where was she? Why had she bled? What was she doing? Questions sped through her mind as she sat, dumbfounded on the sidewalk, unable to remember anything. There had to be a reason for all this, but she wasnt in a state to search for logic. She stood, pain breaking through her body as she did, and began to look around. What the hell was going on?

Last edited:

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Kyoroj strolled into the Reaper HQ, and sat down upon a couch. That last fight had really taken a lot out of him. Gendou's shockwaves were no problem - Kyoroj just created a sphere of silence around him. And shockwaves hitting the sphere would just melt into silence. The giant fire pillar...

Well that was just lucky. Kyoroj had thrown all the ice pins that Sora gave him at his feet just as the fire hit him. He was alternatively frozen and burned for quite a while, but his Noise form Wings protected him. They were pretty durable, though he bet he wouldn't be using them to fly any fancy stunts for a while. Or, really, for anything.

He looked up and saw Cam. He waved casually. "What's up? How's things in the HQ? I noticed you deemed yourself too high and mighty to help us erase Players." He remarked sarcastically.

Awards
Cam shrugged her shoulders. "I already did my job - when the day started, that is. But towards the end, I guess I got a little bit lazy." Cam looked down at her fist, clenching, and unclenching it, her mind in deep thought. She blinked once and let a sentence escape in the form of a whisper. "Sometimes this job can be so irritating."

She tilted her head to the side, but still stared intently at her fist. "And by the way, what's this 'us'. If I remember correctly, I think it was you who decided to help those Players." Heck, she knew it was him. Her eyes did not lie to her - that was Kyoroj. And Zakuku was right there, helping the Players out too.

She took her pupils off her hand to look straight at Kyoroj. She stared directly at him for a second... two seconds.... Then, she playfully smiled. "Or was attacking a Reaper and helping out those kids all just part of a plan?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"You've got a lot of nerve showing up here, traitor," Gendou snarled, coming out from behind the bar. His orange eyes coldly stared at Kyoroj from behind his messy white hair. He slowly walked to the other side and jumped up onto the counter. In his left hand loosely sat a half empty bottle of cold sake. In his other sat a small, loaded handgun. His index finger was slowly moving along the trigger.

"I should just kill you here and now," he said, pointing the gun to the Reaper. "But..." He dropped the gun back into its original position. "I'll be in hot water with Sleif, seeing as how I am sure he'll want a piece of ya first." He put the bottle to his lips and took a couple of gulps of sake. A sigh escaped his lips as he sat the sake back down. "But be sure of this, I will be the one that erases you, traitor."

His attention switched over to Cam. "Cammy," he called out. "How did you like the gift I left ya?" He assumed that she would have noticed it by now, but guessed she hadn't. "I see you still have it, so I guess you didn't think it was all bad."

Last edited:

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
"Or was attacking a Reaper and helping out those kids all just part of a plan?"

Kyoroj smiled lazily, stretching his arm muscles on the couch. They were pretty sore after being roasted for a while. "Ahh... the classic case of a misunderstanding. In my view, Gendou is a power hungry bastard. Someone needs to put him in his place. Ya' know, go talk to Kage. I remember she decided to challenge Gendou also."

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up here, traitor,"
Kyoroj turned around to see Gendou. "Well, look who it is! The great Gendou! We were just talking about you! Interesting how these things work out eh? Its like fate..."
"I should just kill you here and now, but... I'll be in hot water with Sleif, seeing as how I am sure he'll want a piece of ya first. But be sure of this, I will be the one that erases you, traitor."
Kyoroj yawned pointedly. "With that little thing? Sure that might work against humans or Players, but you forget, I'm a Reaper as well. So far, you haven't succeeded."

He turned away. Messing with Gendou was always fun. He snapped his fingers and heavy metal started playing out of thin air. His head bouncing with the beat, he yawned once again and settled down on the couch for a quick nap. He'd need his energy if Sleif was angry over him. Running always took quite a bit of energy...

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Zakuku also appeared in the HQ. "Its fun how things work around here, eh? I like it already." Zakuku said, falling back onto a couch.

Things didnt seem like they'd go so well with Sleif, but who cares. "I should just kill you here and now, but... I'll be in hot water with Sleif, seeing as how I am sure he'll want a piece of ya first. But be sure of this, I will be the one that erases you, traitor." Zakuku had heard Gendou say.

Kyoroj yawned pointedly. "With that little thing? Sure that might work against humans or Players, but you forget, I'm a Reaper as well. So far, you haven't succeeded."

"Chill will ya, Gendou? No one gives a damn about that at all. Simple solution, just as Kyoroj said: Gendou is a power hungry bastard." Zakuku said, yawning.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Akira was hopelessly lost. She was in some large city, neon lights flashing everywhere, billboards advertising the latest and newest comsumer product. There were people everywhere, but they all seemed to be ignoring her. She yelled and waved, jumped and danced, she even started to scream and use obscene gestures. Nothing got these peoples attention. She finally gave up and sat on a bench, cell phone in hand. She was going to call her friends, and they would come find her and they would leave this strange city.

The flashing lights had gone from her eyes, but she still felt intense pain throbbing in her forehead, like she had been hit with bricks repeatedly. She punched in the number of one of her friends, Suki, and put the phone to her ear. Nothing. No ringing, no voicemail, no Suki. She checked to make sure she had service, which she did, and tried to dial again. Still nothing. She was starting to get angry at her phone, for watsing her her valuable time. She dialed once more, praying for some noise, any noise to signify her phone wasnt going insane. Nothing.

"Damn it!" She screamed, flipping her phone shut and throwing it onto the grass. Why wasnt her phone working? Why was she even here in the first place? She didnt even remember leaving her alley hideout, or getting this cut, or finding these pins...pins? She had her hand in her pocket and was feeling around when her fingers brushed against something small, cold, and metal. She grasped all that she felt and pulled out several assorted pins, each with a differant design and color.

"Where did theses come from?" She asked herself aloud. Nobody seemed to hear her anyways. Was this some idea of a sick joke from her friends? Nearly clubbing her to death and then ditching her in an unknown city? She fumed in anger and decided to take a walk, brushing past the civilians who didnt even notice her. She made sure to grab her cell phone, even though it was pretty useless to her now.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------

Walking out of the shadows of the room, Sleif moved slowly past each reaper, turning his head slightly towards Kyoroj, Zakuku, and then Gendou, staring deathly at each one, before taking his seat in a large armchair on the far side of the area. As he sat down in the chair, Sleif said absolutely nothing, simply continuing to look at the reapers. After about a minute of silence, Sleif finally spoke since arriving in the room. “I believe now is the time to hear what exactly happened recently. Kyoroj, would you mind explaining!” Sleif said as he looked towards Kyoroj.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Kyoroj woke up as Sleif entered the room. The time of reckoning had come. Well, it was coming anyways, just sooner than he expected.

“I believe now is the time to hear what exactly happened recently. Kyoroj, would you mind explaining!”

"Well, your almighty greatness," He started sarcastically, "I was out on the scramble crossing when Gendou (he said that name particularly fiercely) decided to be more smart-assy than usual. And it was really just a disagreement over two Reapers. Once the Players noticed, they, of course, recognized Gendou and proceeded to attack him. Which was pretty much default. Gendou took up half of Shibuya with that useless Noise form. I myself was much smaller and subtler, not a big target for Players. And then Gendou decided to directly attack the Players ... I saw that it was my duty to subdue him."

Kyoroj's mouth flicked upwards into a smile as he ended. Most of it was pretty much bullshit, but he didn't really care anymore.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"The hell you did!" Gendou growled, slamming the bottle onto the table just hard enough so that it didn't shatter. "You attacked me, while I was doing my job, which is, of course, to send the noise after players."

Gendou took the bottle, placing a cork into the open top, and sat it back onto the bar. He felt like using it to bash Kyoroj upside the head, so that he could put an end to this madness. So, his body reacting to this plead, he grabbed the neck of the glass tightly. Too tightly, in fact, for the neck shattered and the remains of the bottle fell to the floor, covering the area in a mixture of shattered glass and cold sake.

"You and Zakuku," he snarled again, eying Kyoroj like a wolf would his prey. "Not only did you protect the players, you took up arms against me. Your betrayal makes it obvious where your allegiance resides."

Awards
Gendou came from behind the bar, holding a gun in his hand, and eyeing a certain Reaper that was back at HQ. Gendou was enraged that Kyoroj was here, especially since it appeared that he was on the Players' side at Scramble Crossing.

Cam didn't seem to care about the gun in Gendou hand, but she did however perk up when she heard Gendou ask her about a "gift" once he was done with Kyoroj. "What gift?" she asked, leaning back on the couch. She bit down on the sucker in her mouth - and it was as if her brain clicked.

She didn't think much of it until now. She could have sworn she told Gendou that she didn't want the suckers that he offered her. Her curiosity lead to her knitting her brows together. Must've put them in her bag when she wasn't paying attention.

While tasting the sucker, she did nothing but mutter under her breath, "Never mind." Zakuku soon strolled in leisurely and sat on the couch, mimicking what Kyoroj had just did a moment ago. Cam gritted her teeth; not because he was here, but because he decided to take a seat on the couch. If another person sat down, then there would be no more room for her to sit. "Do you mind?" the female snapped while glaring at the boy.

Her sentence was cut short, for the Conductor finally came in. About time. Cam knew that he was going to be very, very ticked off about the other day. To no surprise, he questioned Kyoroj about what happened down at the Scramble.

Though, after Kyoroj was done explaining, Gendou became even more enraged than he was before. The female Reaper rested her elbow at the arm of the couch, leaning her chin on the palm of her hand. "Ah boy," she exhaled deeply and shook her head, waiting for a full-scale argument to ensue.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Kyoroj shook his head in disdain as the bottle broke in Gendou's hands. "See? Look at that. Lack of control. I suggest we sedate him or something before he kills himself in his anger. His head would probably explode from the pent up rage and arrogance. But that's your call, O great one."

"My allegience lies with maintaining balance. When someone *cough*Gendou*cough* gets a bit too powerful for my liking, as well as arrogant... well, actions speak louder than words. I'm pretty sure I made my point."

Kyoroj reclined onto his couch even lower. "So is my interrogation over now? Or should I get up and swear on the Bible that I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

"SILENCE!" Sleif's voice boomed throughout the entire room, bringing everything to a deathly silence, before he began to talk again. "I do not care, for any pathetic squabbles or arguments that you may have outside.."Sleif said, speaking to everyone at once. "...but in here, you will conduct yourselves accordingly, or face the severest consequences." Sleif finished, still turning his gaze from one reaper to the next, while his anger had already reached boiling point.

"I saw exactly what happened with everyone. And I mean, everyone!" Sleif said the last part, as he looked over towards Zakuku. "Get out of my sight, I wish to talk with Gendou for now!" said Sleif, his anger ever present during the whole time he was there.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
"I saw exactly what happened with everyone. And I mean, everyone!"

"...Then why ask?" Kyoroj muttered. But Sleif wasn't one to taunt. That wouldn't be smart.
"Get out of my sight, I wish to talk with Gendou for now!"
"Yessir, person who said they wanted to talk to me." Kyoroj couldn't help but make one last remark before he left. He was sooo screwed.

A sauntered casually away and waved an arrogant good bye to the rest of the people. "Remember! Gendou's power hungry!!" He whispered before he vanished.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Remember! Gendou's power hungry!!"

Gendou was about to go after him, but Sleif's presence reminded him to keep control. As a result, his eyes shifted to a shade of dark blue. His tense muscles relaxed as a sigh of calmness escaped his lips. His shoulders dropped and he somewhat slumped a bit.

He looked down to the mess on the floor, then to his hand. A small piece of glass stuck out from a small pool of blood. He placed his fingers around the cold glass an pulled it out. A little spark of pain ran through his body and he took air in through closed teeth. He tighten his fist then turned his gaze back to the others.

"What is you wish to talk to me about, Sleif?"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[Sorries for taking so long to post! ^^; I don't have anything for Kage currently, so it's just Kusari for now... Ahhhh gotta figure out something for Kage to do >.<;

I'm also assuming that a certain person is in the scramble crossing... Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit my post!]

Kusari, you have any idea what happened?

Kusari was glancing around, studying their surroundings and trying to figure out what exactly had happened. The crossing looked different in an odd sort of way: there were less people, so it felt more lonely there (odd from such a massive and crowded city), and everything just looked more... dull. It was more desaturated and it looked like something had gone through, staining little insignificant spots.

The tomboy turned her gaze around when she finally realized that Sora had said something. She stood up straight and gave a shrug as she looked down at the ground. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and stared at the screen. Obliviously staring at it...

"I dunno..." she frowned, "But Shibuya looks really weird..."

Damn it!

A scream of frustration. Kusari whirled around and glanced in the direction of where it came from. All of the noise in the street probably meant that it was nothing; somebody was just ticked off and screamed. Nobody else in the crowd noticed, but something about it...

That voice sounded familiar...

Then she caught sight of them. Kusari pushed forwards through the crowd that didn't realize her existence and soon found herself standing behind a person; just a random person the street it seemed. She stared up at them, biting her lip in an attempt to decide if she should speak up, and finally tapped them on the shoulder.

"...Akira?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

"What is you wish to talk to me about, Sleif?" Sleif heard Gendou ask him. “You should have composed yourself much better then you did before, Gendou!” said Sleif. “To think, you had to result in using your released form so wastefully like that!” Sleif said, as he stood up from his seat, and turned his back to Gendou, as he walked across the room. “Get yourself healed as soon as possible, and prove to me again, that you are responsible enough to continue to use the power that you wield! Unless you believe that you shouldn't?” said Sleif, after he turned his head slightly back towards Gendou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back