• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [welcome to shibuya]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
complete the game in seven days...
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU / subarashiki kono sekai
[welcome to shibuya]

or face erasure!

For details on this RP, please take a look at the first post in this thread! Even if you haven't even heard of the title "The World Ends With You", anybody and everybody is welcome. I don't even know most of the stuff about this game and I'm completely hyped up about it! So, if you haven't even heard of it, that doesn't mean you can't join in!

Also, one note before we get started on this: if you're in this, please note that you MUST post two to three posts every week. That only has to include one to two paragraphs, 3 to 4 sentences each, but this is just so everyone stays active. If you get behind, don't hesitate to ask for a summary. But, if you do get behind and don't ask for one, I will be checking in every two weeks to make sure you're still in if you haven't posted in a while. Sounds weird, yes, but if everybody doesn't post, then the RP can't go on, can it?

Time to start this thing off!
For anyone about to post, you can either be waking up and starting the game or already be playing in it, unless you're a Reaper character. Whichever you want to do is fine. Just stating that so everyone doesn't do the same thing and there's a bunch of unconscious people on a crosswalk. :d

+++++​

She didn't want to make a noise. She didn't want to make herself a burden to all of the people she didn't know. But, still! The kid didn't even know what just happened; they could've at least not pulled her along in this river!

The tomboy had woken up in the middle of a scramble crossing; weird place to wake up, huh? Then, as soon as she stood up, she was pulled into this river of people. No idea what was going on or nothin'! And, unfortunately, this scramble crossing she was stumbling along on was the biggest in the whole world.

"Ahh-- Sumimasen!" she cried in Japanese, "Gomen nasai!"

No one around seemed to hear her apologizes as she tried not to step on the back of the hurried people's shoes. They didn't even notice the kid; they just went about their business to getting across the street.

Finally, she escaped out of that river. The traffic signal finally flashed that red 'do not cross' sign and all of those people went about their way, as the tomboy stood on the sidewalk, looking very shaken indeed. Eyes wide, staring around. This was the strangest place to wake up.

She jumped with fright. Her pocket gave a buzz and, being completely shaken up, she couldn't help but stumble backwards at the random vibration in her pocket. Hesitantly, she placed her hand in her right pocket and pulled out a black flip cell phone with a minature, strange blue creature with big ears in green pajamas hanging from it. The tomboy stared at the screen for a moment, at a bit of a loss of what she was looking at.

Reach 104. You have 60 minutes. Fail, and face erasure.

There was something in left hand as well. Now holding up the cell phone and her left hand, she opened her palm and found a strange sight: a black pin with a skull printed on it.

"What the..."

She couldn't put her finger on why, but she couldn't help but turn her head and look to the right. She narrowed her eyes, staring for a second.

It was just sitting there, swishing a strange tail that looked like dark purple fire. It stared at her with golden eyes. It never moved an inch.

Kusari took a step back. What was a wolf doing here in the middle of Shibuya?

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Running as fast as he could, Zakuku clutched a black pin and his cell-phone tightly as he nearly plowed over the pedesterians. "Come on. Come on. Where is it? Where is i-" said Zakuku, but he tripped over a young girls foot, and into stand. Zakuku rubbed his head, and then looked over at the girl.

Dont have time to find out what this girl is freakin out about, gotten get to 104 for some reason. It is freaking me out, but it seems it is forcing me to go...

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten stared as several of the players that were registered against their will were either contemplating on following the instructions or just ignoring it. His hoodie raised, he passed a girl which was staring at a Noise similiar to his Noise form.

He passed them with a small unseen nod and an unheard sentence. "Attack her if you must. Just...don't kill her." Shouten stalked off in the opposite direction to find another player to...examine.

Last edited:

KeyBlade-Master1

The First Task

Riku was simply laying there. His limbs spread across the cold street of Shibuya, his eyes slowly started to open up. Once his Icy Blue eyes were revealed he immediately shot up-right and looked around.

'W-Where am I?! I-Is this Shibuya?' He stood up and looked at the ocean of migrating people. Walking in all different directions, seeming to not even collide once.

'Yup. This is Shibuya.' Riku started to take a few steps forward, the many bussiness man and passer-by-ers didn't even notice the boy walking down the street. As he walked down the room he saw a wolf just standing in the street. It glanced at Riku then looked back at his main target, Riku hid behind a trash can.

He couldn't really see who, or what, the wolf was glaring at. But he was glad it wasn't him, being alone behind the trash can Riku felt something tingle in his right palm.

He looked down. It was a pin, a very...strange pin. It seemed to eminate a dark aura, he wasn't given much time to soak in its effects do to the sudden vibration in his pocket. He grabbed his cell phone, a black cellphone which can be flipped open to reveal a keyboard. The small monitor displayed the word, Helio, as he clicked the button "Read Message".

" Hello, Riku. You are now part of a game, our game. Your first task is a simple one, make it to 106 underneath an hour. If not suceeded you will face erasure. You are about to take your first step into the Reaper's Game...

Riku's eyes widened,

'Erasure.' Riku wasn't the smartest boy. What ever the word meant, it wasn't good. He stood up and dashed down the street, attempting to avoid the wolf. Then spotted a young girl, not looking where he was going.

The ever ignorant Riku soon collided into a street light post, knocking him out. This was bad...

Awards
Cam groaned loudly to herself while walking through Shibuya. There was only one reason to why she would do this: She was bored out of her mind. . . "Geez, I thought that going here would at least make the day just a little less boring. . . The others probably have at least found one Player by now. And me? Puh. No one." She stopped to frown. She hated this. Not one single person for her to mess with. . . Cam knew this day might be a drag.

She then saw a familar face in the distance. It was Shouten. "Ahh, look what we have here." she said before heading over to his direction. Maybe he already found a victim. If he did, maybe he could also lend her some tips on where to look for any other Players. If not, well, he could join the club. . . Once she got to him, she crossed her arms and sighed. "So, have you found a Player yet, or am I not the only one who hasn't?"

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lazily turning his head towards Cam, he shook his head causing his earphones to fall off. He frowned slightly at this and quickly put them on, his face turning into a content smile as his brain registered the words and lyrics of the song he was listening to. After a sigh, he turned towards Cam with an annoyed look. He hated speaking. It always...put him off for a reason.

"What do you want? Make it quick. I don't have al day." He turned fully towards Cam, his eyes glowing slightly under his hoodie.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The wolf gave a low, harsh growl, its teeth harshly bared at the Reaper. His body low to the ground told you that he didn't like the hooded figure one bit; that, or it wouldn't listen to what he said.

'Funny... I don't take orders from low-ranks like you, punk...'

Those gleaming golden orbs shifted from the Reaper over to another character, this one being the brown-haired girl who had been staring at the wolf. Kage loosened his stance, returning to simply sitting on the sidewalk and swishing his tail back and forth, as he watched the fourteen-year-old glance helplessly over to a boy that seemed to trip over her oversized shoes. She glanced back and forth, looking up and seeming at a loss of what to do. Eventually, though, she simply turned and shuffled off, going back into the crowd and continuing to look up and around.

That was the perfect moment.

'Of course, that doesn't mean I can't attack...'

The wolf looked like it was a cat, front low to the ground with his tail swishing vigourously just like that of a cat. Then, it jumped. Teeth bared, claws sharp and deadly. You might've mistaken the dog-like creature for a cat when you saw this!

Its teeth dragged her down. Pulling on her hood and pinning her to the ground. The teeth relinquished her hood and the wolf placed its paws on her shoulders, really pinning her to the ground this time. Its golden eyes gleamed, its nose snorting right in her face as it bared its teeth.

Kusari merely stared up, at a loss of what just happened. Did this thing seriously just throw her to the ground? Maybe; that might've been why her back was throbbing like crazy...

The wolf grinned, 'Heya again, kiddo.'

Desperately, Kusari tempted to crawl away. It didn't hear those words that were meant to be heard inside her mind. Yet, those eyes did seem awfully familiar indeed. Quickly, she scrambled out from underneath the wolf's grasp, sitting up on her knees as she stared at it in a loss of what to do. That cell phone had fallen to the ground, which she quickly picked up, but that pin was still tight in her grasp.

Now rather helpless, the tomboy glanced up at the people that walked past. They still didn't notice! They didn't even see that there was a wild wolf on the sidewalk.

Well, that wolf was trying to pounce on her again.

Kusari scrambled up to her feet, running to the side as this crazy wolf chased after her. It barked, snarled, and even latched onto her shorts with its teeth. What was up with this thing!?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the wolf silently creep over to her and pounced on her following by a pin. He had heard what Kage said but didn't really care. After all, a rank is a rank. That's just it. Hell, he had heard a rumor where there was some low-rank which was close to a conductor's level and she was only a newbie!

Shouten scoffed slightly and walked off, ignoring Cam for the moment in search of a player to terrorize.

Awards
Cam glared daggers at Shouten and gritted her teeth to keep from losing control. "Listen, little boy. I just asked you a question and I want an answer." Just another reason why she hated kids. Alot. They made her want to just wack them on the head hard. Shouten was no different. She swore that she would one day give him one good hit, but she has yet to do it. Such a pity. Before she could press on, Shouten walked off. Cam growled and ran in front of him, keeping him from walking any further. "Hey, I'm not finished talking to you!"

KeyBlade-Master1

A short shreak quickly pierced through Riku's ears, he soon came to his senses and looked up. The many people in Shibuya rushed throught he streets, completely oblivious to the fact he had just crashed.

'What the hell is wrong with these people?' He stood up, now with a better view of the streets.[Though not by much.] He saw the wolf again, though this time he looked hostile and agitated. He followed the glare of the wolf's eyes to see a frightened girl. The Wolf was attacking the girl?!

'Damn, what's a wolf doing in the middle of an F'ing city?!' He quickly rushed through the crowds,

"Hey, Wolf! Are you retarded or something?! This isn't a forest, its a city!" He yelled at the animal, a small shiver ran down his spine as the animal looked at him.

'I've got a bad feeling about this...' Riku thought.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He looked over his shoulder and glanced slightly at Cam. "...You..may be one of my superiors but I don't give a flying f***. If you've got something to say, say it now." Shouten stopped and turned once more and stared at Cam with an unfliching gaze. It was....creepy to say the least. To see his eyes glow under the shadow of the hoodie.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The wolf stopped. A voice had reached his ears, forcing them to perk up as they screamed at the creature. Growling, Kage turned his head and glared over at the boy known as 'Riku'; Kage was probably smirking when he realized that his guy was another player in this game. However, while Kage was glaring at the boy, Kusari had quietly nodded her head, as if saying 'thank you', and already took off running down the sidewalk to get away from that wolf.

Kage's ears perked up when he realized that his prey had escaped him. Quickly, by swishing his tail back and forth, two strange frog-like creatures with purple graffiti-esque legs hopped towards Riku. The two frogs simultaneously jumped into the air, both trying to kick him into the street with their feet.

On the other hand, Kage charged after his prey, catching Kusari only by latching onto her feet with his mouth and pulling her to the ground. The tomboy desperately tried to dig her fingers into the sidewalk, hoping that would be enough to stop from behind dragged off by the vicious wolf. Instead, however, the wolf just kept on dragging her backwards more and more. The thing was trying to drag her into the scramble crossing! Quickly, the girl tried to get away by kicking her feet. No avail, however; the wolf seemed like it could handle its head moving up and down by a viciously kicking leg.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
As Zakuku picked himself up, he heard someone yelling about a wolf. Zakuku ran up near the person. "What the hell is a wolf doing here?!" he said very loudly, but people kept passing by. Zakuku then remebered the text message. He had about 45 minutes left. But why did he have the eerge to get to the place? A flare of anger rushed through him. He felt odd about the wolf, but none the less..."Damnmit." Zakuku yelled as he picked up a stone, and whipped it at the wolf, getting its attention on him and off the girl it was attacking.

Awards
Cam smirked. This kid had guts. He actually had the courage to talk back to her. "Oh, so you want to fight do you? Fine. I always did want to beat the hell outta you." Cam held out her hand. A silver, gleaming lance materilzed right in her palm. She took on a fighting stance as she held the weapon firmly, feeling the cold material on her made Cam slightly shiver.

Cam half glared, half smirked at Shouten for another moment, then she scoffed. "On the other hand. . .," she said, releasing her tense stance. Cam got a sympathetic look in her eye; not because she figured fighting wouldn't be the answer, though. "Fighting you is like fighting a baby. I think finding Players to torture would be more . . .fun to do." As if on command, her lance disappeared from her hand, leaving small, purple sparkles in its wake. She pushed past Shouten and walked off. "See ya around, kid," she called back in a boring voice.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As usual, Shouten's body and face showed no changes. His headphones still on and blaring with music. He just really didn't care. Ah well. He spotted a boy which had thrown a stone over at Kage. Ah...looks like he has obtained a new prey. Mimicking his action, he picked up stone and threw it in the air. He turned around and initiated a backflip kick which, in turn, made the small stone to fly at the kid's head causing a small scratch.

"Hey, you. No interfering in someone else's battle."

KeyBlade-Master1

Riku's eyes widened as the frogs were summoned,

"W-What the hell are you?" Riku's eyes shook as he stared at the wolf. But he soon smirked as the girl ran away,

'At least she's safe. But now I'm screwed.' Riku thought mentally. The wolf ran for the girl yet again, and now the frogs motioned towards him as Riku stepped away slowly. The frogs leaped forward and Riku quickly jabbed one of them sending it flying. The other striking him in the stomach, Riku grabbed his stomach as his rib cage screamed in protest.

"Ugh! W-What are these things?" Riku struggled to ask himself. He stood up and kicked the final frog clean in the face. The two frogs evaportaed in a black smoke,

"Now, where'd that wolf go with that girl?" He heard a shriek as the wolf held the girl by her foot.

"Shit! Let her go!" Riku dashed towards the wolf.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
As the guy next to him ran forward, Zakuku was hit with a stone, as perfectly round and sturdy as the one he just threw. "Hey, you. No interfering in someone else's battle." a man yelled from behind him. Zakuku grasped the back of his head, and then turned around, fire burning in his eyes. Zakuku ran forward toward the man, and was going to go and punch him.

Awards
Cam looked back. Looks like Shouten found a Player. "Lucky son of a . . ." She wasn't going back. Turning around, she kept walking forward. She had to find someone else to mess with . . . fast. Because so far, being in Shibuya was turning out to be a waste of time.

She stopped momentarily yet again to turn around. She counted how many Players there were. Looked like three so far. And since Cam had just spotted Kage, it looked like the ratio was 3:2. That wasn't good odds, now was it? Before Cam did anything else, she just waited to see what would happen next. Maybe luck would come by, and one of the three Players would run into her. If that happened, the day would get a lot interesting.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten's headphones were once again blaring with music when they started to change colour. From their bright appearance, they instantly turned dark with a graffiti-esque type design in the middle. Crouching slightly, he jumped forward and planted his hands to the ground initiating a handstand. "You need...to be...FASTER!"

His legs were split open to the side and he spun at an insane speed which caused a miniature tornado to appear. Each 360 degrees spin, he would go even faster. He kicked the boy in the chest several times before backflipping to his original positiona and thrusted his fist forward and into the boy's jaw. "Feel the beat of the dance..."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kusari gave one final kick, a hard enough one that pulled her foot forwards and out of Kage's grasp. Quickly, she once again scrambled to her feet and watched as the boy named 'Riku' kicked one of those frogs right in the face. She felt so worthless as she watched that, having simply run away from the wolf rather than fight it. But, of course, she wasn't normally the one to fight; she was normally the one that sat on the train line and played video games. And this was most definitely not a video game.

Still, she knew she had to try to get this thing to back off!

The wolf growled once more, golden eyes flickered as it lowered itself to the ground. With haste, the creature jumped forwards. However, the girl squinted her eyes and simply kicked where Kage's mouth would be, with as force as she could possibly muster.

She hit the wolf-like creature right in the face! Kage went tumbling to the ground, looking rather helpless this time; something new for this thing, wasn't it?

Though she was rather triumphant of her attack, Kusari realized that 20 minutes had already passed. There was only 40 minutes left! Hastily, the tomboy ran straight for the scramble crossing, waiting in the big crowd awaiting to cross. She pocketed her cell phone and that pin and waited impatiently to cross, glancing all around as she waited.

Yet, there was a hand. A tight, touch hand that latched on hard to her wrist. Pulling the tomboy backwards out of that crowd and back into the sidewalk.

What now?! Kusari growled, something she wouldn't normally do at all, and glared up at the tall figure hovering over her.

"Oy," the man gave a wicked grin, "You thinkin' you gonna take off, kiddo?" The figure had a hood hung over his head, covering his face in a dark shadow impossible to see through. However, of the part of his face left uncovered, you could see a nice red swelling spot next to his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back