• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Picked the game up the other day. i wanted to post in this thread but im afraid of being spoiled. Im on day 5. Ive read absolutely 0 comments in here lol

Blobbit

Awards

Just beat the game last night, and watching that video I didn't realize there was a secret ending, do you get it after collecting all the secret reports?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Well when Neku refused to shoot Johua, Joshua decided that if the "worst person in Shibuya" (Neku) could change from being an anti-social ass hole to someone who accepts life and moves to expand his own horizons, then the rest of Shibuya could change too.
So Josh, being the all-mighty Composer just resurrected everyone and quietly watches them from afar.

Shiki only looks like Eri. This was because she was extremely jealous of her and in the game her price was her looks. This is the closest thing we have to Shiki's real appearance, which imho, isn't nearly as hawt as Eri!Shiki
Shiki.png

EDIT: That's only a fan-made piece though.

okay so joshua spared them all.

and i knew that it wasnt her own body she was in. but i really hope that picture isn't her. it just looks too much like a guy to me. someone with a beautiful personality like shiki's, in this spectrum, deserves some outer beauty as well as inner beauty. and there is room for this since we dont really know whast she looks like.

lil'Von said:
im afraid of being spoiled. Im on day 5.

if you dont want to be spoiled i would stay away from this thread until you beat the game... just on this page there are a lot of spoilers.

i think that's what im going to do for DDD, i still want to know things beforehand but i also want that surprise element i found in TWEWY. i havent decided yet.

Blobbit

Awards

I need to get some Dark Matter to make scarletite to unlock Ultimate Mode, but every guide I've seen says that to get Dark Matter(well shadow matter too) that you need to defeat whatever at Ultimate...which is what I'm trying to unlock. Is there anything I can defeat at Hard or less to farm shadow/dark matter for scarletites?

JustDarkMemories

God this game is full of awesomesauce. I can't believe I didn't know about it!

I'm on day 5 or 6 with Joshua and I love it! GO KINGDOM HEARTS TEAM (and jupiter yay)!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I agree they should make another game just like this, when I heard that this game was made by the KH team I quickly pre ordered and bought it and beat it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Any other games produced by the KH Team? please?

Not by the exact same team (because there isn't just one team and they don't always work together on other projects), but people who have had a hand in KH have also had a hand in most other SE-developed games in the last few years. So FFX, X-2, FFXIII, XIII-2, Type-0, 3rd Birthday, Sigma Harmonics, Versus XIII, Dissidia/Dissidia 012...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I need to get some Dark Matter to make scarletite to unlock Ultimate Mode, but every guide I've seen says that to get Dark Matter(well shadow matter too) that you need to defeat whatever at Ultimate...which is what I'm trying to unlock. Is there anything I can defeat at Hard or less to farm shadow/dark matter for scarletites?

Mmm I don't think you need Scarletite to unlock Ultimate Mode.

Real Life Solutions 3F - Shibu-Q Heads for 2x Orichalcum; 6x Rare Metal; 4x Tektite

JustDarkMemories

Not by the exact same team (because there isn't just one team and they don't always work together on other projects), but people who have had a hand in KH have also had a hand in most other SE-developed games in the last few years. So FFX, X-2, FFXIII, XIII-2, Type-0, 3rd Birthday, Sigma Harmonics, Versus XIII, Dissidia/Dissidia 012...
Something else than FF-related games?

Blobbit

Awards

Mmm I don't think you need Scarletite to unlock Ultimate Mode.

Ohhh sorry, I confused the requirements for ultimate with the requirements for 16 chaining. Thanks for clearing that up!

Gull Wing

Awards

I meant to play this game for quite some time now, and I finally got my hands on a copy a few days ago.
The battle system is going to give me a double carpal tunnel, but this game seems pretty damn awesome so far.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I meant to play this game for quite some time now, and I finally got my hands on a copy a few days ago.
The battle system is going to give me a double carpal tunnel, but this game seems pretty damn awesome so far.

you'll get used to the battle system, and you dont even have to control the top screen (it starts to do it for you if you dont press any buttons) but trust me, its worth it

Gull Wing

Awards

I think I got the hang of the battle system, more or less... I'm at the fourth day with Joshua now, I'm so curious to see what's going to happen next.

Gull Wing

Awards

Finished the game yesterday afternoon! I plan on working my way through the post-game content during this weekend.

I take it's okay to talk about spoilers, so I'll say that the reveal about Joshua didn't surprise me at all, but I would never have expected what was exactly going on. Also, the last battle was quite disappointing with how easy it was.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Go through the game without eating anything like I did, see what happens then.

It's also cool how the unlimited day has like, 3, endings to it I think?

Still, it was pretty neat to say the least.

Still having trouble getting all the pins though...

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Also, the last battle was quite disappointing with how easy it was.

i liked that the battle was somewhat easier. there are still harder bosses (you can even raise the difficulty on any boss).

and if i couldnt beat the final boss. i wouldve rage quitted and never actually witnessed the endning of the game (like me and KH1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back