• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

I guess I'm the only one who would like a TWEWY anime to happen. It would only have to be about 26 episodes to cover the story. I just think an anime with that art style would be so cool and fresh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't think I want that big of an anime or an anime at all. It'd be really unique but I loved the way the game's story was delivered. Showing it in a different format would be odd. I still have a hard time wanting this possible sequel.

@Orion
Nomura is only one of four people who consist the creative team for TWEWY and the only official role he had in the game was character design. I doubt he has that much sway in the game's development besides giving an idea or two. He's also been saying "we've been thinking about another TWEWY" game for years now and nothing has really come of it.

Nomura is really just the figurehead for TWEWY because his name is the most recognizable by fans around the world.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

TWEWY doesn't need a sequel. And if it has a sequel, I pray that the only recurring character is Mr. Hanekoma (maybe Josh), because as far as I can tell, he is the only one who could plausibly be there. There's no way that anyone could justify Neku and co. coming back into the game.

We'd need a new cast of characters, and even then, I feel like it would be a cheap knockoff of the first. So no, I don't want a sequel. Yes, I'm fine with the mystery that comes with knowing next to nothing about the other planes, about angels, and about the Reaper's Game as a whole.

Please, just let it be.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I DO want a sequel... but I want it to take place in a completely different place as it feels the fall out of Shibuya's Game.

I'm really not sure how they will work Neku into a sequel, but that might be the point of him being in KH3D. He's the main character, people see him in there, they spread the news, people get interested and now the "install" base for a sequel (Neku or not) is larger then before.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

what if TWEwY 2 took place in a different part of the world. Like London or somewhere, lol.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

That's what I'm saying.

For some reason, I keep on thinking Rio. And I honestly have no idea why. (And, NO, nothing to do with the movie. I've been thinking about Rio before I heard about the movie)

Sacred X

Freshmeat

If Neku would be the main character in a sequel, I seriously doubt we'd just get another game. It'd pretty much be the same thing in a new area. Heck, the Reaper's Game in the first TWEWY was itself far from average.

I'd assume a plot for a possible sequel would go more in depth with the angels and the higher plane. IIRC Mr. H is now rogue and was telling the Composer how "there's gonna be problems upstairs" or something along those lines.

I still think there are more possibilities for a prequel involving Neku's friend (giving Neku a cameo chance). Kariya also mentioned there was a time where they held the Reapers Game twice in a row in the past. It could have just been a random pointless time or it could be tied to Neku's friend.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I need help; on Day 6 when you have to get everyone to wear that pin that guy is giving out... Is there a certain pin I'm supposed to wear? Or do I defeat all the enemies in the Scramble Crossing?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I need help; on Day 6 when you have to get everyone to wear that pin that guy is giving out... Is there a certain pin I'm supposed to wear? Or do I defeat all the enemies in the Scramble Crossing?

wear the red pin he is promoting, and defeat enemies so it gets more popular

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

New York would be a great location for me a new game. lol rat noise

still could pass on a sequel

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

In TWEWY, when u defeat noise, whatever brand u happen to be wearing as u defeat them becomes more popular in the area that you fought them in. Equip the red pin (it doesn't actually do anything in battle but just equip it anyway) and keep fighting all the noise in that area and you should be good to go.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I just finished the game. I've been playing it on and off the past few months and loved every single minute of this masterpiece of a game. ;W; And now that I've finished it, I'm crying.

Well done, Square-Enix. Well done indeed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I just finished the game. I've been playing it on and off the past few months and loved every single minute of this masterpiece of a game. ;W; And now that I've finished it, I'm crying.

Well done, Square-Enix. Well done indeed.

Welcome to the club, man. When I beat the game last year, I was like, "I can' believe I've never played this before!" It truly is, a masterpiece.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm zetta slow

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat minamimoto or whoever he is (week 2 day 7 boss) on TWEWY? I dont seem to be doing any damage to him and he's just wearing me down over time. Any advice?

WaveK89

Just got through the game...well, I watched a playthrough on YouTube. I used to have a game, and I had too much difficulty with it. Eventually, I sold it to a friend. I didn't even realize there was more after Shiki.

Anyway, the game has such an amazing story. I never felt so much of connection with my own thoughts and feelings with a game before. Part of me wants more, but another doesn't. I'm just not sure if Square ever could top this game with a sequel.

Evilman

I have started this game. I haven't played very much because I don't like that stylus stuff so much and I spent my time playing KH. :p

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Well it's a pretty hard system to get used too, that's for sure. Just fight noise over and over until you get the hang of the stylus movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back