• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
So how is this game? =] I plan on buying it. I love the art and the characters look so interesting. I'm also very intrigued by the story and setting.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My best friend got TWEWY the other day, he's only lvl 10 at the end of Shiki's chapter and he finds it too hard to use bth screens.... I have to teach him to use both lol

Would anyone around happen to have The World Ends with You soundtrack? I've been looking for ages and can't find any bits of it... Thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I really need to beat the Pork City in Another Day today (wanted to give it back to blockbuster to get another game...should of bought it) but I'm stuck on the 7th floor I believe. I need a pin to defeat the pig, its like Fly Line but with yellow lines in the design and it has to be a Wild Boar or else I wouldn't be able to use it. I tred evolving but I didn't get it. I also tried looking for info online but its no help since I don't know the name. Thanks in advance!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD
I went to the official website and heard some of it's music. o_o; I can't believe how groovy it all sounds, lol.

Lancelot

Awards
Damn Australian ITunes, doesn't have it yet lol... I woulda gotten that one from the site you gave Agent 007, but it didnt work lulz.... Another Day is weird...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hello fellow TWEWY Fans, I have a purely hypothetical question to all those who have completed the game and, whether in game or somewhere else, read the Secret Reports.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I ask this question because I wish to make The World Ends With You a world in a Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction I intend to write.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancelot

Awards
PUT THINGS LIKE THAT INTO SPOILER BOXES!!! Edit it and put a [ spoiler] (with all caps) at the start, and [/spoiler ] (caps) at the end please, so it doesn't spoil it for ppls...

But what do you mean his Fourth? im presuming you mean
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lancelot

Awards
Ahhh, Minamimoto! Well... Pyrokinesis are always handy, by that point you should have... Well one of the Dragon Colture ones, they help. Fresh Line (evo of Fly Line) helps too. Any of the Monkey of the Jupiter ones are handy (the slashie ones)... apart from that, try to keep a chain going, by using pyro, slash, Fresh Line. By the time you finish that, the Pyro one should be ready again. As for using Josh, use the up attack the whole time.

Hope that helps!

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
Thank you! (I dont know whether its cool or sad that i got everything that you said lol) i'll be sure to try them out (ive pretty much been using the bullet and lightning pins from the begining of the game the whole time lol) well thanks, wish me luck (lol)

And I knew his name started with a M ...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Even with 500 posts I'm still a newb. Someone tell me how to put in spoiler boxes and edit in what I mean.

Lancelot

Awards
Lol, no probs, Inept! Good luck!

And Kurix, it's all good, I didn't know for a while either... Ok, so what you do is... read the other post lol. Just like a quote box, except change quote to spoiler, k? :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oops, sorry, I forgot to do enter to prevent it from being one word, and the Edit button is off the screen and unreachable, so I'll have to double post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

afrobutt

Silver Member
@Kurix

No.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But you could go ahead and make one anyway. It just wouldn't be accurate.

@Inept

You can beat any boss in this game simply by changing to Easy difficulty. Also, I would recommened pins that work from a distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back