• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Or, after you beat the Game you can go back and fight Noise 80 & 81on Ultimate, and they will both drop Big Bang and Big Crunch.

14j2gkh.jpg

So, I was wondering how short Shiki's skirt is, because god damn is it short..so, just doing some rough pixel math in my head, Shiki should be around 5 foot 5 inches tall, and her skirt is a resounding 10 inches of cloth, which from a quick google, is the length of "Toddler" size Skirts.

tl;dr, Shiki wears clothes small enough to fit a baby

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I just thought I'd add that in addition to what we already know.

And there's no way a baby has hips like that. They can pull off the top maybe, but not the skirt.

Edit: I just managed to pull of a 200+ combo earlier today. 8)

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

TheMuffinMan:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wonder how that thing even stays on. The one time a belt is actually needed...
You'd think it'd just slip down whenever she closes her legs.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
TheMuffinMan:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wonder how that thing even stays on. The one time a belt is actually needed...
You'd think it'd just slip down whenever she closes her legs.

I believe it's the pouch around her waist.

Shiki.png

If you look on the right side of the image, you can see the strap of the pouch threaded through the belt loop.

V

V.A.T.13

^ even so, look how loose it is on her. It's drooping to one side even.
If it were holding her skirt up, it would be tighter.

Oh yea, why
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Edit: I just managed to pull of a 200+ combo earlier today. 8)

Lol, if your meaning PP after chain battle, i got a 400 and a 394 today lulz

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, he means actual consecutive combo.

My best was around 400 on Megumi on Hard the very first time I fought him as part of the Storyline, I was really weak so I didn't do much damage to him, but I had already crafted a Pin setup that was a completely loop of attacks.

Yoshimitsu -> Boomer -> Kusanagi -> Meteor Spike -> Sweet Talk Tether

Yoshimitsu is 18 slashes forward which backs them into a wall, Boomer is 8 vertical downward slashes, Kusanagi is 2 powerful uppercuts, Meteor Spike rains down boulders comboing him in mid-air against the wall, then hold down L and use Sweet Talk Tether which is 3 spiked chains which damage him on his decent

By the time this entire chain of events has taken place, Yoshimitsu has completely recharged and is ready for you to use, and the entire process happens all over again uninterrupted. Each loop of this is around a 50 hit combo.

So yeah, that's a crazy Combo Setup. I can't get a combo that high anymore because my Attack is too high, I kill everything way too fast that I doubt I'd be able to get a large combo before I just kill whatever I'm attacking xD

Lancelot

Awards
Aaaah, i see... I still like my current combo... i think it's blue flames burn blue, the evolution of fly line, and uhh.... oh crap, i forget... but its good in that sense too... ps, does the levels go past 100? im 81 atm

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nope, at lvl 100 your lvl becomes a Star.

On the note of Blue Blood Burns Blue, get Mink and you'll have one of the best setups for killing Noise. If you've beaten the game already and have Another Day, then instead substitute BBBB with Drake, which does the same thing only it's much more powerful and it inflicts HP Drain.

Also, Fly Line is just a weak version of Boomer, get Boomer instead.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
That's some impressive pixel maths :3 It makes sense though. Whenever I look at her I'm kind of creeped out by her midsection and hips. Looks very unnatural >_>

Then again >__> you can't technically fault her for wearing the skirt.

Also, I reset my game since I was on Day 3 with Joshua for like two weeks. I'm almost level 20 and on day 6 with Shiki .-. should i just finish the week? All I'm doing currently is gathering cash and working on feeding my underfed kids. >_> Then again, its not like overleveling in this game is really possible.

Lancelot

Awards
Ah... Boomer, as in the one from the Kangaroo Noise? Ok, i've mastered it already, i'll swap around. And im on day 5, week 3 still, im training a lot and geeting my hp up a lot higher than before, cos i gots a feeling the Minamamoto bits aren't going to be easy lol

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
No, he means actual consecutive combo.

My best was around 400 on Megumi on Hard the very first time I fought him as part of the Storyline, I was really weak so I didn't do much damage to him, but I had already crafted a Pin setup that was a completely loop of attacks.

Yoshimitsu -> Boomer -> Kusanagi -> Meteor Spike -> Sweet Talk Tether

Yoshimitsu is 18 slashes forward which backs them into a wall, Boomer is 8 vertical downward slashes, Kusanagi is 2 powerful uppercuts, Meteor Spike rains down boulders comboing him in mid-air against the wall, then hold down L and use Sweet Talk Tether which is 3 spiked chains which damage him on his decent

By the time this entire chain of events has taken place, Yoshimitsu has completely recharged and is ready for you to use, and the entire process happens all over again uninterrupted. Each loop of this is around a 50 hit combo.

So yeah, that's a crazy Combo Setup. I can't get a combo that high anymore because my Attack is too high, I kill everything way too fast that I doubt I'd be able to get a large combo before I just kill whatever I'm attacking xD

I kinda lucked into mine. I can't recall which pins I was using. But I know that Kusanagi and Sweet Talk Teather were in the mix.

I usually don't like Natural Puppy, but I'm loving Sweet Talk Teather. Uber Consecutive hits!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
14j2gkh.jpg

So, I was wondering how short Shiki's skirt is, because god damn is it short..so, just doing some rough pixel math in my head, Shiki should be around 5 foot 5 inches tall, and her skirt is a resounding 10 inches of cloth, which from a quick google, is the length of "Toddler" size Skirts.

Can you say "jailbait"?

lulz. Anyways, who hopes SE does something like this again in the future? Like a (spiritual) sequel? Since I haven't played it yet, I'm not in much of a position to be asking that question, but...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I can't see any direct sequal coming out of this.(of course, I have yet to see the secret ending) But I'd love it if they did another game like this. The game does mention that the Underground is made up of isolated segments, so if they do make another, it could take place in a different one. For some reason, New York City comes to mind when I think of an appropriate setting for the sequal. Or Los Angelas. Or Hong Kong maybe.

^ even so, look how loose it is on her. It's drooping to one side even.
If it were holding her skirt up, it would be tighter.

It could be because that the Skirt itself is formfitting, and fits snuggly to her waist. Or maybe a Wizard does it. or she has a bunch of little gremlins under there that keep it up, f**k, I donno.

And on a seperate note, I beat the game again, this time having enough Scarlitite to snag Ultimate difficulty, The Hollow Leg ability, and the 16 chain battle.

Edit: The World Ends With You Roundtable, three of the creators discuss the creation of the game: The World Ends With You - Creators' Roundtable | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

lulz. Anyways, who hopes SE does something like this again in the future? Like a (spiritual) sequel? Since I haven't played it yet, I'm not in much of a position to be asking that question, but...
The only way I can see a second game is if there are completely new characters.
A different area would be cool too, say....AKIHARABA?!
Yes, call me weeaboo all you like, but f*ck yoouuu. Maid Cafes dammit!

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Can you say "jailbait"?

Haven't finished the game yet (lazy/busy. Bad combination) but I would have to agree with:

The only way I can see a second game is if there are completely new characters.
A different area would be cool too, say....AKIHARABA?!
Yes, call me weeaboo ... dammit!
That :3

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Never thought the game would have so many, to me, twists and turns. I love the translations, so close to what we say here. I like how it's set in an actual place in the world. Makes me think how U.S. culture and modern Japan culture are so alike. I just started to play the chapter thing after beating the game the first time. I showed it to my friend, and he's looking into getting the game.

It's sorta tough seeing a sequel coming out to this. Like VAT said, there'd probably have to be new characteres. I could see the main characters being able to see the dead and trying to help them out while trying to stablize their own world and lives, but not a whole lot else. If they came out with a sequel, I'd like to see what it would be like.

V

V.A.T.13

So, um...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I beat the game just recently and it was a blast! Too bad my friend spoiled the ending for me... Nonetheless, great game. It's just too bad the wi-fi is pretty much pointless. Would have been so much better if you could have a friend on the top screen and the other on bottom screen via wi-fi. No sequel in plan either. :cry:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Guys, try hitting enter after each sentence when using spoiler boxes. That shortens it down dramatically.

I didn't get what happened. Sorry, that's never happened before, thanks for the tip.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back