• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Minamimoto teleports the second you touch him with an attack on the bottom screen, the only point he doesn't do this is when he's doing an attack himself, so when he's on the bottom screen you just wait around until he says something to clue in that he's about to attack, and then attack him yourself and combo him. When he's on the top screen, ignore the bottom screen and concentrate on getting Fusion Stars, if you haven't bought Joshua's 2nd or 3rd Fusion Attack...then...uhh, it'll be a hard battle on anything other then Easy.

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
I beat him on normal! ^-^ i took Maitaj's advice and used the MotJ pins and the pyro one (Plus the soda healing one from the first day) Also used josh's second fusion attack alot. (hp u get from that is massive 0_o) The only real trouble I had was when his first hp bar went down (he attacked faster then i could gain fusion stars ...) but i got past that and beat him! ^-^ *bows* Thank you all for your advice!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Get rid of the Healing Soda, get Peace Full from Tigre Punks, or Healing Bunny from Sheep Heavenly and evolve it into Healing Whale using Shutdown PP

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Get tot he part where you fight the Reaper in Tin Pin Slammer on the way to CAT Street. Lose to him in Tin Pin Slammer, he'll feel good about himself for winning and give you the Biker Gloves.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Geez, what a crappy way to get an item lulz... Hey, anyone know the deal for getting the... Ohhh, whats it...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Geez, what a crappy way to get an item lulz... Hey, anyone know the deal for getting the... Ohhh, whats it...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
@Ningacom: Well, throughout the game, Neku's feelings about people change, and he comes to realise the importance and neccessity of the people. He now values them more than when he begun, and in order for a fourth game, what could they possibly take that hasn't already been taken (no double-taking, remember?)

What If...They took his headphones? DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUHHN!

EDIT: When does Shadow Ramen open up so I can buy stuff from there (ie: Ultimate Shadow Ramen)

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
On Beat Day 5 when you are asked to play Reaper Creeper on the Shadow Ramen guy, choose not to and Shadow Ramen will open up on Beat Day 6-7, and on Another Day.

Lancelot

Awards
Ah, handy. Thx MuffinMan... Oh yeah, thx ASG, figured it out finally before i looked here

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ummmm. It's not working...
What are the prerequisites to get the opportunity to play Reeper Creeper with the Shadow Ramen Guy (Makoto). Is it a side quest?
And by Day Five do you mean the fifth day with Beat, or five days left?

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The day of Week 3 where Pinky offers to play a Reaper's Game with you, Beat thinks it's Reaper Creeper but it ends up being Hide n Seek. Regardless, that day's events lead to the Company President talking to the Shadow Ramen guy and Beat eggs you on to give him advice with the Reaper Creeper, choose not to the the Shadow Ramen guy will get a heartwarming speech and be motivated to open the Shadow Ramen.

It's open from the beginning on the 6th and 7th Day, and also on Another Day, but on Another Day you have to actually beat the entire Tin Pin Storyline and then go to Shadow Ramen, if you go there on Another Day at any point in the main story it's empty. After you beat the Tin Pin Arc and go there, Neku will think no one's there but then the Shadow Ramen guy will appear and open up the shop.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thanks guys.
I think the 'Reaper Spurt' (Beat's bad English)day is the third day in that week.
Also, does anyone know if I leave the 'Another Day' day and repeat a chapter, does that mean I need to repeat the steps mentioned by MuffinMan each and every time I want to go to Shadow Ramen after having revisited an old day or chapter?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I think it's only available during those two days. I checked multiple times during Another day. But I guess I forgot to at the end of that tin pin storyline.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, every time you exit Another Day and return the world will completely reset and you'll have to go through the storyline again to get both the Shadow Ramen, and to unlock the Shibuya River Trial.

The thing that does stay the same, however, is New pork City. You can access New Pork City from the beginning of Another Day, and the game will keep your progress in the building, if you leave and return there will be an elevator which will take you to your last achieved floor.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Question: In the Save Menu, you are given a ESP'er Rank Title depending on you ESP'er Points, Noise Report, Pin Mastery, Item Collection and your Final Time Attack.
Some of the ranks are Reaper, Conductor(C), Composer(B) and Fallen Angel(A). Considering that I've yet to do the final time attack, and my Pin Mastery is only at 18.4% I'd think there's an S rank as well. Does anyone know the Title of that Rank?

Lancelot

Awards
I'm not even that far... I didnt hink it had anything to do with everything else, just ESP'er points.... Cos my mastery is about 70% and my items are almost 90% so yeah

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What? That sucks!
You guys reckon that there's a person higher than the Composer who controls the whole world of The World Ends With You? Like a Director or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back