• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nice!Though I cant wait for some action!Will check for more :3
Thanks action comming soon.

You're trying to be as close to the real KH as possible, but not close enough lol. The fact that Sora would never in his life worry about such things is one of them.
What thing is this your talking about? I believe a fan fic is based on the author's interpretation of things so if you don't like it that's your right.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I like this FF! I just started reading it and I think it's great!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon this one is awesome! N if you're going to be like that Xuan, don't read it then. Or if you do, don't comment... It does affect people you know. And like you said SeaSalt, a fanfic is the author's interpretation of events

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
This is 100% true a Fan fic is what the author wants it to be not what what really happen
Thanks for that :)

I like this FF! I just started reading it and I think it's great!
Really? Thankyou! That's really kind of you and Im glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I reckon this one is awesome! N if you're going to be like that Xuan, don't read it then. Or if you do, don't comment... It does affect people you know. And like you said SeaSalt, a fanfic is the author's interpretation of events
My point exactly. Anyway I did say I don't mind being critised but I chose which I take, I still belive that a fanfic is what the author believes happened or should have happend. lol.

Thanks, everyone for your support. :)

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I mean, I could see you trying to make your characters as close as the real Sora, Kairi, Riku, but not close enough. I did not mean that you 'should' not write not as close as Sora. You misunderstood me. I have no intention of offending you, as you say, it's your writing style.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I mean, I could see you trying to make your characters as close as the real Sora, Kairi, Riku, but not close enough. I have no intention of offending you, as you say, it's your writing style.

Fair enough, No offence taken. I am writing them as I see them. It's still early days yet though, and if you can't see that I have established that characters of who they are that's fine you have a choice to make, whether you keep reading it, or you don't neither of which concerns me at all. :)

Rauxlen

Awards
Um... Just kind of wondering... when's the next chapter going to be up? I mean, I could wait... Just kind of wondering...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
When is Chapter 3 coming?
Um... Just kind of wondering... when's the next chapter going to be up?
Hehe I love you guys, Major confidence boosting is going on, Im thinking sometime in the near future. I may even get off my lazy bum and write it tonight, I mean now school has started I have my homework to consider like everyone else, but I love creative writing. I mean I once had an assignment in year 8 where I wrote the teacher an 12 A4 page assignment cause I got this weird creative streak I couldn't shake. I got fairly good marks but she wasn't happy with me... Then I had to learn the stupid thing for an oral. LOL It was Hilarious! Anyways answering your question possibly before the weekend is out, It depends if anything crops up in my life wether I get it done or not lol.

I do wish I could write as well as you do....I wrote a FF once and it never even got a reply
Well look on the brightside, no one said anything bad about it... lol Just Kidding, If only I had known you back then you could always count on me to read it. ;)

Rauxlen

Awards
Ugh... I have homework too... Don't like it at all... Still can't wait for the chapter! One of the reasons I asked about the date the next chapter is coming out is because I've been on the computer almost all day and I've completely read all of the FF's I've currently started reading. So I need a new chapter. But w/e. I guess I just got to look up some new FF's... Just until the ones I've been reading post a new chapter.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Hehe I love you guys, Major confidence boosting is going on, Im thinking sometime in the near future. I may even get off my lazy bum and write it tonight, I mean now school has started I have my homework to consider like everyone else, but I love creative writing. I mean I once had an assignment in year 8 where I wrote the teacher an 12 A4 page assignment cause I got this weird creative streak I couldn't shake. I got fairly good marks but she wasn't happy with me... Then I had to learn the stupid thing for an oral. LOL It was Hilarious! Anyways answering your question possibly before the weekend is out, It depends if anything crops up in my life wether I get it done or not lol.[/QUOTE ]

woah you do seem to like to write quite some bit....

Well look on the brightside, no one said anything bad about it... lol Just Kidding, If only I had known you back then you could always count on me to read it. ;)

lol .....Very true atleast no one said anything bad xD

EDIT: Im not sure why but in the first paragraph the quote function is not working....dont mind that

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ugh... I have homework too... Don't like it at all... Still can't wait for the chapter! One of the reasons I asked about the date the next chapter is coming out is because I've been on the computer almost all day and I've completely read all of the FF's I've currently started reading. So I need a new chapter. But w/e. I guess I just got to look up some new FF's... Just until the ones I've been reading post a new chapter.

I hate my math HW my teacher embarrasses you if you get somthing wrong. Like I mean he makes you feel like an idiot for asking a question and it's only the second day of year 10 maths. Arrrggghhh....

Anyway I'll do my best to write something up soon.

woah you do seem to like to write quite some bit....
I do indeed. lol. I dunno why, Just have a lot to say I suppose :) I mean I restrained writing heaps on the first chapter cause I didn't want ot go over board lol

EDIT: Im not sure why but in the first paragraph the quote function is not working....dont mind that
lol we wont.

Last edited:

Xuan

And to answer about the question why I asked about how long it took you to write a story, its a habit. I always challenged myself to write high quality stories within a time limit, and unless the chapter is 5k long, I usually can finished it within 4 hours, including double checking and whatsoever. Though, it kinda diminished cause I haven't wrote for like, one year? I'm starting again now...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
And to answer about the question why I asked about how long it took you to write a story, its a habit. I always challenged myself to write high quality stories within a time limit, and unless the chapter is 5k long, I usually can finished it within 4 hours, including double checking and whatsoever. Though, it kinda diminished cause I haven't wrote for like, one year? I'm starting again now...

Im going to quote toy story 2 here.

"You can't rush art." ~ Said by that weird looking old guy fixing Woody.

Elorah

Awards
Hehe that was pretty good!
The length is perfect, and the plot is still interesting.
Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up ^_^

Rauxlen

Awards
I hate my math HW my teacher embarrasses you if you get somthing wrong. Like I mean he makes you feel like an idiot for asking a question and it's only the second day of year 10 maths. Arrrggghhh....

I know how you feel :bored:

Still can't wait for the next chapter!

Xuan

My Maths teacher poured water into my sleeping classmate. Before that he made sure that the bottle was the sleepy dudes and not anyone else. I was lucky to be punished lightly (Stand on tables) when I forgot to bring the homework he asked =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back