• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
My Maths teacher poured water into my sleeping classmate. Before that he made sure that the bottle was the sleepy dudes and not anyone else. I was lucky to be punished lightly (Stand on tables) when I forgot to bring the homework he asked =.=

Whoa... my math teacher didn't do that... :bored: Well... Then again... nobody really fell asleep! When I forgot my homework, I just got detention or a REALLY low grade. Like an F.

Oh no! I'm off topic!

I'm still waiting for the next chapter!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Whoa... my math teacher didn't do that... :bored: Well... Then again... nobody really fell asleep! When I forgot my homework, I just got detention or a REALLY low grade. Like an F.

Oh no! I'm off topic!

I'm still waiting for the next chapter!

Dam that sucks, Mine of isn't that bad but he's a werid old guy who just makes you feel stupid when you ask a question or shouts your name out infront of the class and he asks the class to answer your question like it should be just common knowledge so it's really embarrasing looking like and idiot infront of your peers. lol.

Well. I miss a lot.. but the latest chapter was cool >w<
Keep it up SeaSalt. =)
Thanks, and will do!

My Maths teacher poured water into my sleeping classmate. Before that he made sure that the bottle was the sleepy dudes and not anyone else. I was lucky to be punished lightly (Stand on tables) when I forgot to bring the homework he asked =.=
I would have found that amusing rather, I bet people laughed at him aye? I think it's hilarious when people fall asleep in class and get caught cause the teacher's all annoyed cause they bored em to sleep lol. Stand on tables? Wow we get introuble for doing that. lol.

Anyways back on topic, I woke up earlish this morning so I am going off to write the third chapter, Stay tuned. :thumbsup:

Rauxlen

Awards
Dam that sucks, Mine of isn't that bad but he's a werid old guy who just makes you feel stupid when you ask a question or shouts your name out infront of the class and he asks the class to answer your question like it should be just common knowledge so it's really embarrasing looking like and idiot infront of your peers. lol.

I think I had a teacher who embarrased people for asking a question. I think she also said at the beginning of the year that questions are a good thing :bored: I guess it's because our questions are obvious to her and she thinks we should ask more complex questions...

New chapter coming, yay!

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I think I had a teacher who embarrased people for asking a question. I think she also said at the beginning of the year that questions are a good thing :bored: I guess it's because our questions are obvious to her and she thinks we should ask more complex questions...

You wouldnt believe what my teacher did...He was so bad...he used to ask questions that we werent supposed to learn till 2 years...and when we didnt know the answer hed humiliate us by telling other teachers this class knows nothing....and whats worse hed then show off by solving the problem and saying he obviously had a better brain then we did......He stopped doing that one day...He almost had a heart attack in our class while he was showing off He fell to the floor and got knocked out....Hes not exactly young.... after that day he changed.....He was also a math teacher..no wonder I loath the subject...

Still waiting for chapter 3^^

Rauxlen

Awards
You wouldnt believe what my teacher did...He was so bad...he used to ask questions that we werent supposed to learn till 2 years...and when we didnt know the answer hed humiliate us by telling other teachers this class knows nothing....and whats worse hed then show off by solving the problem and saying he obviously had a better brain then we did......He stopped doing that one day...He almost had a heart attack in our class while he was showing off He fell to the floor and got knocked out....Hes not exactly young.... after that day he changed.....He was also a math teacher..no wonder I loath the subject...

wow dramatic :huh: he seriously had a heart attack?

Rauxlen

Awards
I dont know what became of him...:/ I moved like a month later but he was absent from school for like 4-5 days after the time he got knocked out.....then the day he came back he was all weird and kind which is unlike him

Whoa... that's wierd... :bored:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, Here's chapter 3, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 - The truth be told.

Riku smiled looking at his two friends on the beach, he saw Sora looking a little nervous and chuckled to himself.

"So, What did you want to talk to me about Sora?" Kairi asked, Sora was looking down at his feet while they were walking.

He lifted his head and looked into her bright blue eyes. She was still smiling at him and he smiled back at her. "Well Kairi, I'm not sure how to say this but..." His voice trailed off as his eyes looked back towards the sand.

"Sora?" Kairi was now looking at him with a bit more concern. "Is somthing wrong?"

"I just want you to know, I never ment for any of this to happen." He looked back up at her. Her smile had fallen to a face of concern. "You remember our promise don't you Kairi?"

"Yeah, Wherever you go, I'll always be with you. right?" The walked down to the shoreline and sat down letting the tiny waves run over their feet.

"That's right! Well.. Kairi... I feel really bad about this and like I said before I never wanted any of this to happen, infact I never even realised it happened untill it did." Sora looked out towards the ocean.

"Sora, your scaring me now, what are you trying to say?" Kairi's voice seemed sharp and fear stricken.

"Well, after we were seperated I went to find Riku, with the promise I'd come back to you. Well, you see, we stepped into this castle, Castle Oblivion. When we walked in there all of us, we had this strange feeling. We all felt like the King and Riku were there." He faced Kairi, she was listening to every word he was saying. "The guy from the Organisation, Marluxia, he told us that in that castle we would find people we missed. We all asumed it'd be Riku and the King but... we never met up with Riku, not once. "

"Then... who did you find?" Kairi was looking at Sora with curiosity.

"Namine." Sora replied he dug his feet into the wet sand.

"Namine?"

"Yeah, she was ordered by the a small group of the organisation to change our memories so that they could use me to destroy the organisation."

"I don't understand... Why did members of the Organisation want to destroy it?"

"I don't know know why either... They took my old memories and replaced them with new ones, ones of things that never even happened." Sora replied.

"Like what?" Kairi seemed a little worried now.

"Well, they ordered Namine to put memories in there of her, so that I would do anything to save her. If she didn't they would have locked her in the castle forever, she was lonley Kairi." Sora turned to Kairi to try and see how she was feeling. Kairi looked as though she was thinking hard, trying to process all that was being said. "They made Namine the most important thing to me, so important that I treated Donald, Goofy and Jiminy badly. They changed who I was, a person who I wish I wasn't. At first, when I learned the truth, I wasn't angry. I wasn't happy, but I couldn't be mad at Namine, because even though I had fake memories they still seemed so real to me. I was so confused, I couldn't understand why you should be so special to me if I couldn't even remember your name. Still, I wanted to know the truth, I didn't want to live a lie, so I asked for my old memories back. Namine agreed then we had to sleep to get our true memories back but I was so sure I wanted to find Namine again after I woke up, Namine said it wouldn't be easy though, she said I had to lose my memories of the castle, my memories of her.
I don't know why Kairi, but they came back. Soon after we saw her with Roxas, it was all cloudy though. Though now... it's really clear but I wish those memories had gone, they all seem like a bad dream that I can't wake up from. I'm sorry for what happened, if I could take it all back I would. I'm so sorry Kairi, I didn't forget you because you weren't important to me. You are important to me." After Sora finished he looked up at Kairi, he could see her mind was still trying to process it all.

Kairi looked up back at Sora and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"What's so funny?!?" Sora asked rather confused.

Kairi stopped laughing but giggled. "You lost sleep over how I'd react didn't you? That's why you look so tired isn't it?" Kairi asked still giggling.

"Well, kinda I guess..."Sora replied still a little confused by Kairi's reaction.

"Sora, How could I be mad at you? It wasn't your fault." Kairi said smiling at him.

"But... aren't you upset with me that I forgot our promise? I forgot your name. You meant nothing to me that time in the castle. I mad at myself for it." Sora looked down at his feet he watched the waves run over them in the sand.

"No, not at all." Kairi smiled at him. Sora looked up at her with a puzzled look on his face. "Well, Namine did this to you right?" Kairi tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah..." Sora looked into her eys, he couldn't see where she was going with this.

"Well, Namine's my nobody, she's appart of me... So that means, apart of me did this to you."

Sora stopped to think about this for a while. "I never thought of it like that before..."

"Really, you never forgot me at all. You just didn't remember it as me." Kairi grinned.

"Yeah! You're right!" Sora grinned. "Hey Jiminy?"

Jiminy jumped onto Sora's shoulder. "What's on your mind Sora?"

"Do you remember Castle Oblivion?" Sora looked down towards his shoulder.

Jiminy paused and thought for a while then he shooked his head, "Well, now that I think about it, I don't.

Sora sighed, "Then why is it only me?"

"You of all people should know why Sora." Riku came up beside Sora and sat down.

"And why is that?" Sora had a slight scastic tone to his voice.

"Because Sora, The light from you hearts brought the memories out of the darkness. It's the same light that saved you when you became a heartless. It's yours and Kairi's." He smiled at them.

Sora looked at his two best friends. "Thanks, you two."

"Hey, What are friends for?" Kairi smiled then she pulled out her hand from in the water and splashed Sora then she got up and ran.

"Hey!" Sora shouted as he whiped the Salty water from his face. He ran his hand through the water and went to splash her but got Riku instead. Riku let off and evil smile and Sora was getting ready to be splashed back but instead Riku tackled Sora into the water. Kairi came back up beside them.

"You two okay?" She laughed as she saw both Sora and Riku were absolutely drenched. She offered her hands to both of them, the turned and smiled at eachother.

"Yeah." Both Sora and Riku replied taking her hands. Then Kairi screamed as they pulled her into the water with them. All three of them couldn't stop laughing.

"What's the time?" Kairi asked as they dragged themselves out of the water.

Riku whiped the water off his new watch, "It's quater to three."

"I haven't even had breakfast yet!" Sora laughed. "I'm starving!"

"I have some bread and peanut butter at mine, You want to have some sandwhiches?" Riku said looking over towards the treehouse.

"Sounds Great!" Sora nodded.

"Yeah!" Kairi agreed. The three walked along the beach and climbed the ladder up towards Riku's tree house.

Sora bumped his head on the doorway, "Ouch!" Sora rubbed his forehead as he stepped inside.

"Careful, I don't want to have to fix the doorway," Riku grinned. Kairi just laughed.

"I always forget that." Sora said still rubbing his head. Sora and Kairi sat on two barrels infront of a wooden box. The two looked around the small room, it seemed a lot bigger when they were younger. Riku grabbed some bread and peanut butter and began speading sandwhiches. Riku's house seem dark and gloomy and even though summertime on the island was hot, the room felt dam and chilly. Riku's bed as a hammock made out of some old potato sacks. Kairi and Sora exchanged glances, both knew what the other was thinking. Riku shouldn't be living here.

Riku sat down beside them with a plate of peanut butter sandwhiches. They sat and talked a bit of adventures Sora had. He told them more of the other worlds being careful not to leave anything out. Both Riku and Kairi were listening intently and they seemed to be enjoying the story.

"Aww, I'm soo full" I don't think I could eat any more for a week!" Sora groaned holding his bloated stomach.

"Me neither." Kairi said. "Hey Riku, what's the time?"

"Uhhh... 4:30!" Riku looked at his watched in shock.

"Oh no! I better going!" Kairi stood up and pushed her barrel closer to the box.

"What's up?" Sora asked wondering what was going on.

"I promised the mayor I'd be back intime to meet his important guests. They arrive at five and I have sand allthough my hair." She said as she ran out the door. Kairi lived at the mayor's house as his daughter since Kairi first came to the island when she was 5, she had very little memory of what happened or how she landed on the islands at all. Sora and Riku followed her out.

"See ya!" Sora shouted to her as she pushed her boat out into the open water. She waved back. Sora looked over to Riku, Riku shrugged. The walked over to the Paopu tree. The two sat in scilence watching the waves roll in and out, but it was a good scilence. Sora rested his back on the tree and sighed. His thoughts of adventuring to other worlds came back to him, he missed it so much. Sora's mind kept wandering to the friends he had all over the worlds especially Donald and Goofy. He wondered what they were doing right this moment. Jiminy jumped onto the tree beside Sora but Sora didn't even realise. Riku looked towards them Sora almost appeared to be in a trance.

"Sora?" Sora's eyes were still fixated on the water. "Sora! Snap out of it!" Riku said loudly.

"Huh?" Sora turned to him looking rather dazed.

"Are you ok?" Jiminy appeared somwhat concerned

"Oh, Yeah!" Sora Smiled. "I've just been thinking, that's all."

"What about?" Riku leaned forwards a bit to see Sora'a face.

"Aww, it's nothing." Sora grinned at him.

"You sure?" Jiminy asked still looking worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, no worries." Sora looked up towards the sky it was nearly night fall now and the sun was nearly set. The sky was a bright orange and the clouds were lit up. "I think it's time we were off Jiminy," Sora said finally as he sat up. Jiminy nodded and jumped onto Sora's shoulder. "Riku?" Sora turned to him.

"Hmm?" Riku still sitting on the tree looked towards Sora.

"Do you think you'll ever go back home?" Sora looked into Riku's eyes. He saw sadness in them. Sora knew deep down Riku wanted to.

Riku looked away and replied with "I am home."

"But..." Sora didn't know whether he should continue or not, Riku looked sad enough as it was. It hurt to look at him. Jiminy stamped on Sora's shoulder as if to coax him to say it. "But what about your parent's Riku? They asked if I had seen you. They miss you." Sora looked at his best friend trying to get him to open up.

"You didn't tell them... Did you?" Riku faced Sora again.

"Of course not, I said I hadn't seen you even though I looked. You should have seen their faces Riku, they were so disapointed. I couldn't look them in the eye." Sora said looking over towards the home Island.

"I just... I can't right now. Ok?" Riku faced the Island aswell.

"Alright then. It's up to you," Sora smiled at him. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Ok?" Sora asked kinda hoping Riku wasn't too upset with him for bring up his parents.

"Yeah." Riku smiled, Sora looked somewhat relieved. "Im all out of peanut butter so you might want to bring somthing to eat!" Riku called out to Sora who was now pushing his boat into the water.

"Ok!" Sora shouted back. He and Jiminy jumped into the boat and Sora began paddling back towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well there was chapter 3 which I actually have been working on all day, lol. It's probably the least intresting of all of them so far but the good stuff's about to come. Action comming up soon. *HINTS* lol:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
He stopped doing that one day...He almost had a heart attack in our class while he was showing off He fell to the floor and got knocked out....Hes not exactly young.... after that day he changed.....He was also a math teacher..no wonder I loath the subject...
That's freaky the same thing happened to me at my school, except our math teacher was kinda nice. My story ends with that he died. It was completely un-expected, he wasn't young but he was rather fit for his age.
Ours had a stroke....

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
Yaay! Action! Liked this chapter a lot, as always ^_^

Come to think of it, my math teacher last year was a little strange as well! She would be all nice for a while, and then once she asked us a question about something she had never ever mentioned before, and obviously, no one could answer it. Then she had a really random anger fit.

"I'm really worried about the future of this country!" (?) Strange, strange teacher. Luckily,I don't have her for maths anymore, but she is my Social Education teacher... And one of my best friends has her for maths now. She ran out of class found me and whimpered "I don't want to go back there ever again."

But anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :3

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yaay! Action! Liked this chapter a lot, as always ^_^
Really, I guess since I'd been working on it all day I feared it'd be boring. Thanks.

Come to think of it, my math teacher last year was a little strange as well! She would be all nice for a while, and then once she asked us a question about something she had never ever mentioned before, and obviously, no one could answer it. Then she had a really random anger fit.

"I'm really worried about the future of this country!" (?) Strange, strange teacher. Luckily,I don't have her for maths anymore, but she is my Social Education teacher... And one of my best friends has her for maths now. She ran out of class found me and whimpered "I don't want to go back there ever again."
lol That made me laugh, cause well, all the teacher's on my timetable are like that, bar from 2 who are tolerable. No good ones this semester. I mean you know how you hear kids groan when they have certain teachers, well, I got all those ones! lol It sucks, I think I hate year 10!!!

But anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :3
Yeah might take a while with school and stuff ;)

Elorah

Awards
lol That made me laugh, cause well, all the teacher's on my timetable are like that, bar from 2 who are tolerable. No good ones this semester. I mean you know how you hear kids groan when they have certain teachers, well, I got all those ones! lol It sucks, I think I hate year 10!!!

I have a really freaky teacher... for english AND drama. I don't know how I'm going to put up with four doubles a week with her. I think the best teacher I have this semester is ... strangely enough, my math teacher O_O. But she's a nice math teacher, who actually knows how to teach and use graphics calculators.

Hehe I'm in year 10 too! It seems a little scary... I'm waiting for the day where all the teachers round us up and give us a lecture about how exams are the most fearful thing on this earth and that we are all going to fail at life :p

And you're welcome ^_^ I honestly really like this story. It's really good, especially considering it's your first fic!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I have a really freaky teacher... for english AND drama. I don't know how I'm going to put up with four doubles a week with her.
lol My best friend has a teacher she hates for two doubles in a row, I laughed at her lol.

Hehe I'm in year 10 too! It seems a little scary... I'm waiting for the day where all the teachers round us up and give us a lecture about how exams are the most fearful thing on this earth and that we are all going to fail at life
Yeah year ten is the first year of exam block for us, I don't like it... A whole week of exams!

And you're welcome ^_^ I honestly really like this story. It's really good, especially considering it's your first fic!
Thankyou again!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Off Subject: Is it just me or are all Math teachers Creepy? o_O
Yes they are! lol I had a really good teacher all though we were about to do an exam in class right, and she moved my desk I was sitting in up next to hers and I said "Can I go back there miss you make me nervous..." She went into the corner and fake cried. it was creepy.... Oh and she's convince everyone loves maths! ...

Woah!!I loved it!!!Awesome!!Keep up the good work!!
Thanks Pal! I love you guys, you're great for confidence boosting!

Whens Chapter 4 gonna be up?
WOW, I haven't thought that far ahead yet, Im getting stacks of homework already as I've said before which got us onto school topic lol... Anyways, Umm It's swimming Carnival on Friday and that means free holiday for me!!! lol, That's probably when I'll write it if not sooner. lol.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Yes they are! lol I had a really good teacher all though we were about to do an exam in class right, and she moved my desk I was sitting in up next to hers and I said "Can I go back there miss you make me nervous..." She went into the corner and fake cried. it was creepy.... Oh and she's convince everyone loves maths! ...

Thanks Pal! I love you guys, you're great for confidence boosting!

WOW, I haven't thought that far ahead yet, Im getting stacks of homework already as I've said before which got us onto school topic lol... Anyways, Umm It's swimming Carnival on Friday and that means free holiday for me!!! lol, That's probably when I'll write it if not sooner. lol.

oh.Im sorry.Homework sucks I know it does.....

Id rep u but this stupid thingy wont let me:glare:I liked chapter 3:thumbup:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
oh.Im sorry.Homework sucks I know it does.....

Id rep u but this stupid thingy wont let me:glare:I liked chapter 3:thumbup:

Thankyou, Aye, It's the thought that counts and I really do like to know that you apreciate it enough to want to rep me for it. Im already thinking about the future chapters, but it's hard to know where a cut off point should be, It's either have a really long chapter 4, or a kinda short chapter 4 and a kinda decent sized chapter 5 lol.

Elorah

Awards
Thankyou, Aye, It's the thought that counts and I really do like to know that you apreciate it enough to want to rep me for it
Ooh rep, eh? Well, I should start writing! :p

Im already thinking about the future chapters, but it's hard to know where a cut off point should be, It's either have a really long chapter 4, or a kinda short chapter 4 and a kinda decent sized chapter 5 lol.

Hmm... you could do a shorter chapter 4 and an average sized chapter 5. That way, you would probably get more comments. Just a suggestion ^_^

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ooh rep, eh? Well, I should start writing! :p
lol I never expected it trust me. It is rather flattering though :blush:

Hmm... you could do a shorter chapter 4 and an average sized chapter 5. That way, you would probably get more comments. Just a suggestion ^_^
Yeah Your right, lol, I just was tempted not to incase I got the "Chapter 4's too short" I probably could put a message on the end ... I know it's short but chapter 5 is a lot longer or somthing like that lol. Or I could just fit some random thing in there to make it longer... I have some more ideas I can't decide whether I'll incorperate yet... Or if I'll add em at all... lol... Some of it seems pretty random to me... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back