• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
29942630_10215257426371047_1989766913_o.jpg

Woop woop

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Had to play through the game thrice for it (stupid groovitron trophy), but I got the Ratched and Clank plat a few days ago. :3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So Ni No Kuni II coming out, and my lack of money to get it yet, has fueled me to finally try to platinum the first one lol. I am 2 trophies away now I believe...just catching familiars and doing enough alchemy. The grind is too real, otherwise I would have done this years ago lol...

I have also been off and on trying to platinum Chain of Memories...I am 4 levels from finally getting Riku to level 99. Then I just need to play the game two whole times on different difficulty settings :') End me ​I will probably have all but BBS and DDD platinumed before KH3 comes out. If I hadn't 100% BBS: FM like right as the HD remixes were being announced I would probably have more drive to do it...but I already did once now.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Best $2 I’ve ever spent.

you filthy animal

Mission accomplished! I will resume RiME and consider going back to KH 1.5 + 2.5.

I've put RiME and KH 1.5 + 2.5 on the back burner once again. I got just got the platinum for Alteric! It's a neat, yet difficult platformer. My next moves are to tackle Virginia, then RiME, and then Claire Extended Cut. Also shooting for the Monster Hunter World platinum, but at 200 hours in I still have plenty of things to do.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Virginia is such a wonderfully Lynchian game. Just make sure you follow a guide during your second playthrough so you get your platinum then.

Phantom

Played a lot of Final Fantasy XV during past two weeks, and ended up getting 87% of the trophies. Only four trophies missing, but two of them (maxing fishing skill and beating Adamantoise) are too frustrating to get.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, since a friend offered to do the 1000 jump ropes for me, I'm back at FF9 platting, it seems.
Sadly, I missed the first moonstone, so I'll DEFINITELY have to play through it at least twice.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Played a lot of Final Fantasy XV during past two weeks, and ended up getting 87% of the trophies. Only four trophies missing, but two of them (maxing fishing skill and beating Adamantoise) are too frustrating to get.

Maxing fishing is just a matter of grinding, and Adamantoise I wouldn't call frustrating either, it's honestly super mindless (especially if you've completed Pitioss)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Only four trophies missing, but two of them (maxing fishing skill and beating Adamantoise) are too frustrating to get.

I agree with Max that fishing is just grinding, it's the most time consuming one to max. As for Adamantoise, for half the fight, or a good portion of the fight, you can use the Ring of Lucii (but this may be different now after patches?)

Phantom

Maxing fishing is just a matter of grinding, and Adamantoise I wouldn't call frustrating either, it's honestly super mindless (especially if you've completed Pitioss)
I agree with Max that fishing is just grinding, it's the most time consuming one to max. As for Adamantoise, for half the fight, or a good portion of the fight, you can use the Ring of Lucii (but this may be different now after patches?)

I found fishing quite boring, so I don't think I have enough patience to grind it to max level

As for Adamantoise, I guess my brother was exaggerating it's difficulty, but I reckon I still need to grind a lot before I have a chance beating him (currently on late 50s).

Max

Staff member
Awards
I found fishing quite boring, so I don't think I have enough patience to grind it to max level

As for Adamantoise, I guess my brother was exaggerating it's difficulty, but I reckon I still need to grind a lot before I have a chance beating him (currently on late 50s).

I don't remember what level I was, but fighting Adamantoise was one of the last things I did, so probably 70s or 80s I guess. So I don't know, I guess I can't compare to the difficulty of fighting it at a lower level, but I'll tell you it was one of the most boring boss fights ever. It was glitchy, but it wasn't shit, it was literally just a matter of chipping away at its health while it did essentially nothing to me in comparison.

Phantom

I don't remember what level I was, but fighting Adamantoise was one of the last things I did, so probably 70s or 80s I guess. So I don't know, I guess I can't compare to the difficulty of fighting it at a lower level, but I'll tell you it was one of the most boring boss fights ever. It was glitchy, but it wasn't shit, it was literally just a matter of chipping away at its health while it did essentially nothing to me in comparison.

So basically Ravus fight, but with less healing?

Max

Staff member
Awards
So basically Ravus fight, but with less healing?

I want to say it was easier than Ravus, yeah. It honestly wasn't a difficult fight. And Recon is right, I'm pretty sure I remember reading that people started super cheesing the Adamantoise fight with the ring and cutting the time ro fight it down tremendously. You could look into if that's still a thing too.

Phantom

I want to say it was easier than Ravus, yeah. It honestly wasn't a difficult fight. And Recon is right, I'm pretty sure I remember reading that people started super cheesing the Adamantoise fight with the ring and cutting the time ro fight it down tremendously. You could look into if that's still a thing too.

That's good to hear, I really hated the Ravus fight. I looked up and apparently the ring tactic still works, so I think I'll grind some levels and give it a shot.

Max

Staff member
Awards
That's good to hear, I really hated the Ravus fight. I looked up and apparently the ring tactic still works, so I think I'll grind some levels and give it a shot.

Sounds good dude, the worst that could happen is you don't beat it your first try and just don't get the trophy then haha

Phantom

One giant tortoise successfully toppled. I didn't expect it to be so easy.

I only need max cooking, fishing and survival to get the platinum... probably quite tedious task, but now I'm tempted to do it.

Max

Staff member
Awards
One giant tortoise successfully toppled. I didn't expect it to be so easy.

I only need max cooking, fishing and survival to get the platinum... probably quite tedious task, but now I'm tempted to do it.

I knew you had it in you! Yeah, kind if a disappointing post game boss, there was really no challenge.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My next moves are to tackle Virginia...

Mission accomplished.

Virginia is such a wonderfully Lynchian game. Just make sure you follow a guide during your second playthrough so you get your platinum then.

Great game indeed. I was expecting it to be a lackluster game to be honest, but I was completely wrong.

Now shooting for RiME.

Back