• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Tormented's Usefulness After the Xehanort Saga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

Circumstances have pointed out that the six of them are gonna have to work together to stop Xehanort once and for all. Ergo, they're going to have to be friendly to each other.

As to whether or not TAV will continue with adventures on their own...I'd say they're better off co-op'ing with SRK in the future because they wouldn't want to go missing again twice.

Xion...Say she gets remembered, that'd be good enough for me.

Axel and Roxas..I'm kinda, sorta, 'whatever' about them.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
For me I would love if the story ended with everything going back to normal and SRK and TAV training a new generation of Keyblade Wielders.

As for Roxas: he's essentially Ven/Sora. I don't think he needs to physically come back to be happy. He pretty much will already be if they bring Ven back.
Namine and Xion I'm kinda iffy about coming back. Maybe Namine could pull some memory-manipulation-shizz and make everyone remember Xion and boom, problem solved. But like with Roxas, I don't think she needs to physically come back.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
After KH3 I see TAV and SRK working together from now on. I am thinking Axel will come back as Lea and will remain a side-line character. As for Roxas and Namine I think they will have to remain as parts of Sora and Kairi. I am guessing this will be Xion's case as well unless she gains some means to be her own being. Mainly I would like for her to be remembered.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
After KH3 I see TAV and SRK working together from now on. I am thinking Axel will come back as Lea and will remain a side-line character.
^this

as for roxas, i see him and ven as two completel different people. and im sure some people would be displeased if only one of them come back. so, i can see ven physically coming back, and roxas being present inside sora, maybe coming out sometimes as a battle style.

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm expecting something like Birth by Sleep 3 after Kingdom Hearts 3, TAV will keep having adventures. Axel/Lea will probably be friendly with Sora and Ventus and help them however he can. I have no idea about Roxas and Xion.

Datascape Sora needs to pass on that message but after he does do you think he'll have future use in the series? Like a Coded 2?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Datascape Sora needs to pass on that message but after he does do you think he'll have future use in the series? Like a Coded 2?

If we were going through Jiminy's Journal on KH2, then yes. However, that does bring up the question whether that would be a different Data-Sora or an entirely new one, seeing as those adventures are in a seperate book.

Gram

Banned
Awards
After KH3 I see TAV and SRK working together from now on. I am thinking Axel will come back as Lea and will remain a side-line character. As for Roxas and Namine I think they will have to remain as parts of Sora and Kairi. I am guessing this will be Xion's case as well unless she gains some means to be her own being. Mainly I would like for her to be remembered.
this pretty much, tho honestly i'd kinda like a side series with tav xD (gets stoned to death by forum rocks)

mickey said he'd pass along that message remember and no i dont see a coded 2 (tho you never know). besides after namine.exe delivered the message shouldnt the data she added had disappeared (the CO world)? and with her once again reset the datascape/journal to how its supposed to be?

Janus Q

i theorize that at the end of the Xehanort saga, he will put into motion the means to start another Keyblade war to satisfy his ambitions. so all the characters from the Xehanort saga will be dragged into a Keyblade War that spans all the worlds across the universe. just a theory

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i theorize that at the end of the Xehanort saga, he will put into motion the means to start another Keyblade war to satisfy his ambitions. so all the characters from the Xehanort saga will be dragged into a Keyblade War that spans all the worlds across the universe. just a theory

Another keyblade war would mean the end of the universe, it can't be allowed to happen.
Furthermore, we have way too few participants for a "war", even if we count the keyblade-wielding special nobodies and replicas in.
Also, Xehanort will bite the dust for good in KH III, there will be no more ambitions for him.

Ash927

I'm all for the return of these characters, but there is are a couple of problems with Roxas. Firstly, it is certainly indicated in KH2 that he and Sora can't both exist. I think that would break Sora. Secondly, although this is just my own personal theory, I got the impression that when Roxas originally separated from Sora he took Ventus' heart with him. That would explain why he feels things the other Nobodies don't. It would also explain why he doesn't look like Sora, seeing as every other Nobody is pretty identical to their Somebody. Anyway, the meaning behind all of that would be that Ventus and Roxas couldn't both exist if they share a heart. I think that TVA will return, but the Nobodies won't. Ideally Roxas will have some sort of awareness within Sora, and I would love to see some sort of battle mode where Roxas takes over temporarily.

On the topic of characters coming back, I'm a little confused what part of Xehanort is left to battle in KHIII. "Ansem" was defeated in KH1 and Xemnas was defeated in KHII. Anyone able to clarify what exactly is left of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back