• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Tormented's Usefulness After the Xehanort Saga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, and I think it’d be a great topic to pass the time until Jump Fiesta comes around, so I’ll ask my question. Now, we all know that Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel, Roxas, Xion, and Namine are most likely going to be brought back into existence, if that is indeed the way which their hurt will be mended. However, will they have any use after the Xehanort Saga? I’m asking this because we might have complaints from fangirls/fanboys if we never see any of these characters again. So, what use do you think the tormented will have after the Xehanort Saga?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Well, it all depends on how new characters and events unfold. If they have any connection to a specific event or character than it'll most likely happen. But if not, I likely doubt RAXN can really serve much more purpose while I can see TVA having adventure of their own and more trials due to being somebodies and having been full fledged Keyblade wielders.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would think they get back to their lives. I mean, with Xehanort gone, what else is there? Of course, Xion with Roxas, who is with Sora, Namine with Kairi, Axel should become Lea again, if his Heartless was slain first. And Terra, Aqua and Ventus should continue their duty as Keyblade Masters. Or maybe not because Aqua is roughly 30, physical age or otherwise, Ventus is 20, but he might not have aged either, and Terra has actually aged all those years thanks to Xehanort. And if I remember correctly, Nomura said Xemnas, who is Terra's real body, was in his 40s. I could see Ventus and maybe Aqua, but unfortunately, I don't think Terra will still be a Keyblade Master. Unless Nomura thickens the plot somehow to make it so they're all young again.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I would think they get back to their lives. I mean, with Xehanort gone, what else is there? Of course, Xion with Roxas, who is with Sora, Namine with Kairi, Axel should become Lea again, if his Heartless was slain first. And Terra, Aqua and Ventus should continue their duty as Keyblade Masters. Or maybe not because Aqua is roughly 30, physical age or otherwise, Ventus is 20, but he might not have aged either, and Terra has actually aged all those years thanks to Xehanort. And if I remember correctly, Nomura said Xemnas, who is Terra's real body, was in his 40s. I could see Ventus and maybe Aqua, but unfortunately, I don't think Terra will still be a Keyblade Master. Unless Nomura thickens the plot somehow to make it so they're all young again.

Time in the RoD moves differently. So, I imagine Aqua hasn't aged much (honestly, probably a year at most).
And, Xemnas and Ansem SOD take from both Xehanort and Terra, so they'd appear middle aged because Terra was a young adult and MX elderly. Terra himself though hasn't probably aged.
And, Ventus, he probably hasn't aged a bit, considering his condition.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would certainly think it would be better to leave out Xion, Naminé and Roxas for now or we will just end up in another debate on how they shouldn't/can't come back anyways etc.

That leaves Terra, Aqua and Ventus, who I would certainly say can surely be treated as regular friends and allies of Sora and co. in future sagas.
What this shall have to do with "new" characters I also don't see.
Terra will most likely retain his close connection with Riku, pass his second MoM exam and is then a keyblade master watching over the universe together with the others.
Aqua will most likely become the new protector and keeper of Land of Departure and maybe the master of Kairi while Ventus will retain his close connection to Sora himself and they may work together more often. Like i.e. a new main party in the next saga consisting of Sora, Riku and Ventus while Mickey, Aqua and Terra form another.

Furthermore, as for the statement in the OP:
Nomura would not bother with bringing those characters "back" in a form if he would intend to just dump them after KH III. It would be pointless then.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Time in the RoD moves differently. So, I imagine Aqua hasn't aged much (honestly, probably a year at most).
And, Xemnas and Ansem SOD take from both Xehanort and Terra, so they'd appear middle aged because Terra was a young adult and MX elderly. Terra himself though hasn't probably aged.
And, Ventus, he probably hasn't aged a bit, considering his condition.

I'm aware of Aqua's status, Nomura most likely mentioned time moving differently so he could get her back in the action. Venus, I doubt he has aged at all, and Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice for a few years before he gave himself to the darkness. And Xehanort's body disapeared when he stole Terra's body, and on top of that, Xemnas was Terra's body, not Xehanort's body.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm aware of Aqua's status, Nomura most likely mentioned time moving differently so he could get her back in the action. Venus, I doubt he has aged at all, and Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice for a few years before he gave himself to the darkness. And Xehanort's body disapeared when he stole Terra's body, and on top of that, Xemnas was Terra's body, not Xehanort's body.

Ventus hasn't aged one bit physically due to his heart not being within his body.
As for Terra, depending on when exactly Apprentice Xehanort became a nobody during these two years the body could be between ca. 21 to 31/32.
Nomura said in an interview somewhere that Xemnas seems to be around 30 though it was never explicitly confirmed as an actual age.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I would certainly think it would be better to leave out Xion, Naminé and Roxas for now or we will just end up in another debate on how they shouldn't/can't come back anyways etc.

That leaves Terra, Aqua and Ventus, who I would certainly say can surely be treated as regular friends and allies of Sora and co. in future sagas.
Terra will most likely retain his close connection with Riku, pass his second MoM exam and is then a keyblade master watching over the universe together with the others.
Aqua will most likely become the new protector and keeper of Land of Departure and maybe the master of Kairi while Ventus will retain his close connection to Sora himself and they may work together more often. Like i.e. a new main party in the next saga consisting of Sora, Riku and Ventus while Mickey, Aqua and Terra form another.

Nomura would not bother with bringing those characters "back" in a form if he would intend to just dump them after KH III. It would be pointless then.

It's not that I don't agree on those statements I just bolded, but the entire point of this thread is that they may end up coming back due to popular demand. Also, I don't want anyone to drop the "Special Nobodies" out of the conversation, as such a debate was intended for this thread. This is a "What If" thread, after all. That being said, I respect your opinion to whether or not they will come back. Please do not portray this post on a negative light.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's not that I don't agree on those statements I just bolded, but the entire point of this thread is that they may end up coming back due to popular demand. Also, I don't want anyone to drop the "Special Nobodies" out of the conversation, as such a debate was intended for this thread. This is a "What If" thread, after all. That being said, I respect your opinion to whether or not they will come back. Please do not portray this post on a negative light.

You actually got me wrong on that one, lol.
I am one of those who can live with either outcome regarding them, although I would personally also prefer to have the "special nobodies" and the doll (sorry, Xion fans, no harm intended) back in action as well. ;)

I pointed that mainly out because we already had that debate in two or three other threads, at least regarding Xion and Roxas.

Number Zero

My thoughts exactly. ATV being allies and friends to (the teenaged) SRK, that's one of THE main reasons I want KHIII.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My thoughts exactly. ATV being allies and friends to (the teenaged) SRK, that's one of THE main reasons I want KHIII.

And if this doesn't happen, you'll be sorely disapointed because you're getting an unannounced game for a reason that hasn't even become possible within the series's story.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Whoa no he didn't. Terra was about 18 or 19 by the end of BBS add that with the 11 years until KH and he would have been 29 or 30 and as we've seen in the series age is no indicator of one being a Keyblade Master Yen Sid retired and Xehanort was still busting out his Keyblade and taking on the youngsters at his age.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Whoa no he didn't. Terra was about 18 or 19 by the end of BBS add that with the 11 years until KH and he would have been 29 or 30 and as we've seen in the series age is no indicator of one being a Keyblade Master Yen Sid retired and Xehanort was still busting out his Keyblade and taking on the youngsters at his age.

Nomura said that Xemnas was roughly 40s. Or maybe it was 30s, my memory is a little fuzzy.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nomura said that Xemnas was roughly 40s. Or maybe it was 30s, my memory is a little fuzzy.

He said Xemnas looks to be 30.

That much is true. No where has it said that Xemnas was in his 40's.

Terra is supposed to be 19 I presume, and the 11 year gap between BBS and KH2, makes the body (Xemnas) 30 years old.
At least that's how it should be, Xemnas is technically a special Nobody in this case, since he appears to have aged.

mooglekupor

Awards
Here's a crazy idea: how about giving RAXN what they need? Namely: a heart (and in Xion's case a proper appearance). If KHIII will end the Xehanort saga it should solve all the problems we know about so far and have something to do with the doings of Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
He said Xemnas looks to be 30.

That much is true. No where has it said that Xemnas was in his 40's.

Terra is supposed to be 19 I presume, and the 11 year gap between BBS and KH2, makes the body (Xemnas) 30 years old.
At least that's how it should be, Xemnas is technically a special Nobody in this case, since he appears to have aged.

I confused 30 with 40. But where was Terra's age specifically said?

DropDistance

Like Seph siad, maybe Aqua, Terra, and Ventus will continue on what they left off, or a new adventure such as tutoring Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I'm sure Axel will come back as Lea, and will be a supporting character

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i would like to see TAV team up with RKS (respectively)
another thing i wonder is if riku remembers Terra giving him the keyblade.
and, if terra lost his memory at all.

I dont think Xemnas would be 40 years old. it is terra's body so either: 1, xemnas aged as a special nobody or 2, he just fused traits with MX. he may not have aged at all.

if TAV all dont age due to their special causes, they could play almost as big of a role in KH3 as in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back