• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora Fan-Club! (also the home of JesuSora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: The Sora Fan-Club!

Even Though Riku is a bit more interesting, Can I join?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I'm surprised that no one's made this already. But yeah, I'll join. Other than his CoM Incernation, I thought he was cool. And thus does not deserve all of this hatred he's been given.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

:D

And I shall do what i do in every other fanclub I join: Post pictures.

pureheart_2.jpg

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

*w* I feel the Sora love!

C'mon people! Keep joining! Tell your friends! :D

Um.... heh, heh, I already made one for Sora but it didn't get any members, um.... could you make me co-founder or something? Anyway.... joinage and here's the FC I made in March: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/123950-sora-fanclub.html

I wonder if FC's depend on the success of the person who created them.

:X X: :X X: :X X:

"Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,

Due to monetary concern, I regret to inform you that we can only spare one, I repeat, one, character render.

In short; a fight to the death will ensue.
You must earn your pixels.

Yours Sincerely,
Square Enix"

Fuck yeah.
Riku game <3

Even Though Riku is a bit more interesting, Can I join?

Riku isn't more interesting, he just has more obvious angst :D

I'm surprised that no one's made this already. But yeah, I'll join. Other than his CoM Incernation, I thought he was cool. And thus does not deserve all of this hatred he's been given.

:mad: his CoM incarnation was the best thing to have happened to him.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Riku isn't more interesting, he just has more obvious angst :D

What Riku goes through is more interesting, but while Riku turns evil and broody because of his experiences, Sora is still ever ready to help others out and is able to smile through it all everything that had happened to him. That makes him a ton more admirable than Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You're just saying that because you support SoNami... :angry:

Logic would have it I'd hate him in the other games then, no? :p oh wait there he's after Riku. Nm XD;
Nah. I really do admire him there. ): I really wish KH2 would've had him more bat-shit crazy instead of mood swinging >o<

What Riku goes through is more interesting, but while Riku turns evil and broody because of his experiences, Sora is still ever ready to help others out and is able to smile through it all everything that had happened to him. That makes him a ton more admirable than Riku.

I think they're both admirable, especially when you keep in mind why it is that Riku initially believed Maleficent and all that. He's every last bit as human as Sora, but he has to pretend to be more with how everyone treated him on DI - Sora included :\ it eventually took its toll.
Sora has the comfort of being second best. Riku doesn't.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

I think they're both admirable, especially when you keep in mind why it is that Riku initially believed Maleficent and all that. He's every last bit as human as Sora, but he has to pretend to be more with how everyone treated him on DI - Sora included :\ it eventually took its toll.
Sora has the comfort of being second best. Riku doesn't.

Sora would never have believed Maleficent or doubted his friendships, but I see why Riku went along with Maleficent. That's what makes both of them the distinct characters they are. Riku's cool, but maybe I'm a bit more partial to Sora.

Btw, are you compiling all the pics we're posting under the fan art section?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

As much as there is to love and hate about him, sure, sign me up.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards

But that's why we love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back