• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the seven keyblade in the graveyard,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Graveyard_Keyblades.png

of the seven we can identify are Sleeping Lion,Fenrir as well as two that somewhat resemble the Metal Chocobo,Follow the Wind and Wishing Lamp
i hope in this thread we can figure out the impotance of thease keyblades and effectivly idnetify them

i wonder why they choses the ones they did and wehn we will see the others, i also wonder if we will ever know who weilded them before

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
yeah, I noticed these keyblades.

They probably needed different keyblades to fill up the world with so they just used keyblade designs from past games. At least, that's what I think.

one on the far right looks boss, btw.

Gram

Banned
Awards
damn some of those look badass....

dont think to much of it they were probably just using as many different designs as possible to fill the gravyard.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My memory's a bit fuzzy since I haven't played KH1 or 2 in a while, but iirc, out of the Keyblades we've already seen by KH2, those are some of the ones that look the most "ancient." Many of the ones that aren't here are very bright and colorful, which, in a supposed aftermath of a great war that happened many years ago, doesn't quite fit in well.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
One on the far right looks badass >.< and the one to the right of Follow the Wind looks cool too

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They just recycled designs with some new and some familiar ones so as to save disk space.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
thats wht i thought too but i dont wanto brush the idea of them bein impotant
it may been years of rust that gives the there current apperace but daam they look good

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
There's no real reason for choosing those keyblades. It's just that they recycled old designs so they wouldn't have to bother making a million new keyblade designs (because that would just be ridiculous)

kiante

It probably is possible to wield them again.

None of those, to me, look like ones we've seen before.

Also, they only used a handful (I'm guessing the ones you've got up there) over and over again in the area. It wasn't about coming up with awesome new designs so much as filling in the Keyblade Graveyard.

And lastly, I call the one fourth from the right!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
None of those, to me, look like ones we've seen before.

Well, the 2nd one looks like Fenrir, the 4th is similar to Star Seeker or Aqua's keyblade, and I know the third from the right is a keyblade we've seen before but I don't remember it's name.

(after fighting invisibles in KH1)
0_0 I just now realized that the Invisible's weapons and Fenrir look VERY similar!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
They've really abused the fleur-de-lis in BBS. The 6th to the 9th all have some form of resemblance to it, then Ven's Lost Memories Keyblade has it occuring a few times, too. And I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere in the game so far. 7th and 10th are the best of the lot, though. A lot of them have resemblances to other Keyblades, if not being Keyblades we've already seen. The 10th reminds me of Guardian Soul, 9th Wishing Lamp, 8th Sleeping Lion, 7th the base for the Ultima Weapon, 6th Metal Chocobo/Fenrir cross, 5th... Somewhat of a Two Become One design, 4th Starseeker, 3rd Follow the Wind, 2nd Fenrir, and 1st also Follow the Wind.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Well, this would make a fun mini game. xD Guess the Keyblade~

Graveyard_Keyblades.png

1. ?
2. Fenrir
3. Follow the Wind
4. Circle of Life
5. Two Become One
6. Metal Chocobo
7. ?
8. Lionheart
9. Wishing Lamp
10. Guardian Soul
11. Profit?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oh yes, Circle of Life... I knew there was another one that #4 reminded me of. Also lol at #11

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
one of them is not a keyblade it looks like a sword???

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;5293045 said:
So we noticed way back in late December 2005. It's just the way the Fenrir is.

actually loook again, theres another one that's much more sword like than fenrir.

though fenrir i thnk was intentionally to look like car keys plus when you hit stuff it sounds like keys are dangling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back