• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rorschach Inkblot Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm almost well-adjusted. Yay! :D

I took an on-line inkblot test and according to the all-knowing internet people I'm a awful, but some what normal person, who will never succed at life.

*pats self on back*

Online Rorschach Test
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 43%
Congratulations! At a 43% "Sickness Quotient", you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.
  • Job Performance & Attitude
    You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You think that's what it takes to know someone?

watchmen-rorschach02-plain.jpg

Give me five minutes and I'll have it out of them faster than any smooth-talking psychologist.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
∞;5311257 said:
You think that's what it takes to know someone?

watchmen-rorschach02-plain.jpg

Give me five minutes and I'll have it out of them faster than any smooth-talking psychologist.

Nice, that'll definatly work way better than any "professional psychologyst" with all their fancy "degrees" and what have you.

Absent axel

Sickness Quotient: 64%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 64% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.
    You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Dance like nobody's watching." That' just stupid. Get a better motto.

Holy shit. D:
    I feel degraded.

impart

Climb The Sky
Sickness Quotient: 53%Your "Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.
    You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

yeah... pretty much....
but I would never hurt a butterfly :O
is it bad that like three of those ink blots reminded me of something kingdom hearts related >_>

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 100%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 100% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.

* Job Performance & Attitude
You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Dance like nobody's watching." That' just stupid. Get a better motto.

lol, it's fun spamming the "retabulate" button

On another note, you wanna know what I really see when I look at inkblots? I see inkblots. You know why? Because they look like inkblots. You know why? Because they ARE inkblots! Seriously, the only time I can actually make out an image in an inkblot is if someone suggests what the image is in the first place.

Also, the test in this link is totally valid and approved by all psychologists everywhere. Obviously.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Sickness Quotient: 95%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 95% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities. You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions.
    You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.
That's, um, very interesting to know, I guess...? Makes me think this test was made by a troll.

Awards
plate1.gif

...uhhh I see two angels holding baby Jesus over the earth. You all see it too right? ....right?

Well anyway here are my results...

Sickness Quotient: 57%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 57% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.

Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sickness Quotient: 72%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 72% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.

Job Performance & Attitude
You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

You don't say.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
hmmm
doesn't fit me
Sickness Quotient: 75%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 75% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
this is completely idiotic. I answered "penis" for every one and got normal responses that in no way reflect that kind of interpretation

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
yeahh, this doesn't fit me :/
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 85%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 85% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little.

Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Find something you love, and do it." Unfortunately, your test results indicate you really love sheep.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 97%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 97% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.
    You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst." Based on what we know about you, you're going to need a lot of preparation.

Wow, really? I was expecting something else.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Lol, i'm screwed up in the all powerful internets eyes.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 95%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 95% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you. You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car.

Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

Edit: Took it again, the internet must hate me....

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 100%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 100% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

Personality Insight

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If this test is real, I'm going to grow up to be a raging psychopath

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i got 57%
it seemed kinda off.... i
dont hate my parents.... ( maybe my father ) nor do i hate my friends. the rest is kinda close though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back