• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~&~ The Riku♥Kairi Fanclub - The Princess and the Fallen Hero ~&~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, she did say she can do better for the Paopu sharing biz than Wakka and Tidus...
Unless she was urging Sora to share one with Kairi so she can have Riku for herself, derp

well, he IS the best ;D

blackberi

...I'm dying to know where the hell this is. Though I think it's just from KH1 and I don't remember it ._.;

I assumed that it happened after Riku left Hook's ship with Kairi but iono. I am very curious.

Well, she did say she can do better for the Paopu sharing biz than Wakka and Tidus...
Unless she was urging Sora to share one with Kairi so she can have Riku for herself, derp

But but... the puppy dog eyes. D:

Muse

you look atrocious
oh man

why did reading wakka's make me depressed ;__;

is it because he was fanboying the most over riku?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What you didn't get to see was Riku and Wakka leaving the Secret Place, straightening up their clothes, and Wakka reassuring Riku that "in return" he'll tell Sora good things about him ;3

THIS IS STILL RELEVANT TO THE CLUB BECAUSE TSW ARE RIKAI SHIPPERS.

Muse

you look atrocious
i had to do a whole bunch of edits when i made my video :c

C

Chrome

Aww :3

speciale_by_hallsth_eien-d39nmp6.png

aswaxsora

Awards
I'd like to join because I've recently fell in love with this pairing thanks to a couple of AMVs on YT.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Figured this was a good place to share this, and give this thing a bump on the way.

I'm kind of interested in a new theory I came up with lately, going by the whole "the closer you get to the Light, the bigger your shadow becomes". It basically means that given a PoH's presence, Darkness will gather around it. It worked with Cinderella and her step family, Aurora and Maleficent, Jasmine and Jafar, Snow White and the Evil Queen. Even without the most likely back-story with Gaston, Xaldin tried to use Belle to manipulate the beast, and Alice has both the Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat going for her.
Why is this interesting? Because this might explain why Riku, whose Light was so strong in BBS it brought both Aqua and Terra to DI, fell to Darkness - Kairi was a given presence next to him for most of his life. O: If they go down that direction, I'd love to see the conflicts that arise, hopefully not only on Riku's side.

Insane relationship/ship developing potential.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Won't happen in BBSv2, me thinks, unless you want to count the possibility of Riku caressing Kairi some more during KH1 timeframe. xD

If we get more RiKai interaction this arc, it'll be in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back