• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~&~ The Riku♥Kairi Fanclub - The Princess and the Fallen Hero ~&~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Won't happen in BBSv2, me thinks, unless you want to count the possibility of Riku caressing Kairi some more during KH1 timeframe. xD

"Some more"? Was there an added scene like that in the first final mix that I missed? Otherwise the only one whose face he caressed in cold, hard canon is Xion :\ as much as I do agree that given the chance, he'd have ruffled Namine's hair like in the KHII novels. But alas, no dice.

If we get more RiKai interaction this arc, it'll be in KH3.

I'd settle for insight and reflection, personally.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
"Some more"? Was there an added scene like that in the first final mix that I missed? Otherwise the only one whose face he caressed in cold, hard canon is Xion :\ as much as I do agree that given the chance, he'd have ruffled Namine's hair like in the KHII novels. But alas, no dice.

I thought you mentioned Riku caressed Kairi in the novels at some point? o.o If not, my mistake then. xD

I'd settle for insight and reflection, personally.

That would be good too. Perhaps Kairi having a flashback of her and Riku as little kids?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought you mentioned Riku caressed Kairi in the novels at some point? o.o If not, my mistake then. xD

I did. But since when are the novels "cold, hard canon"?

That would be good too. Perhaps Kairi having a flashback of her and Riku as little kids?

I'd settle for ANYTHING, really. These two really need to have bones thrown their way.

Theart

Awards
I did. But since when are the novels "cold, hard canon"?

Never meant to imply that they were. xD

I'd settle for ANYTHING, really. These two really need to have bones thrown their way.

I would as well, but the reason I mentioned wanting things from Kairi's perspective was because I'd just like to see her develop as a character. xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, I totally share that notion. I meant it more in the sense that I wouldn't mind what they gave me in the sense it didn't have to be flashbacks of them as children.
What I am scared of is that if they'll show it, they'll do it from Riku's POV only :C an improvement, yes, but seeing how he did show concern on several occasions and did get some insight if only because of everything he's done, he needs it less.

Theart

Awards
Someone needs to make a new version of this FC, since Smile's left KHI.

You interested in doing so, Passion? I might do it if you aren't. ^_^

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Someone needs to make a new version of this FC, since Smile's left KHI.

You interested in doing so, Passion? I might do it if you aren't. ^_^

May we have a moment of silence since our wonderful founder, Smile, has recently left our lovely KHI-abode.

Well you did suggest the idea... I'll do it if you don't want to though :D

I also LOVE Adventure time!! =D

Ooo I know. I love Jake, he's so funny ♥

Theart

Awards
I think you're a better fit for this FC than I am, Passion. ^_^ You go for it, although I'd love Co-Owner ranking if that's alright. ;w;

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well if you insist :3 Plus I love me some RiKai ♥
Since I have tomorrow off it should be up and running by then. And I took a quick look at the OP and saw how sparse the reasons section was! We all love RiKai, we all have our reasons, so start brainstorming or look through previous pages to see if someone's opinion really does define why we like this shipping.
And of course, Theart, you may be the Co-Owner!

I thought I'd add these photos, sorry if they're already posted:p

riku_kun__hay_riku_kun_by_limbebe.jpg

speciale_by_hallsth_eien-d39nmp6.png

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'm in the process of making the new fanclub now. So just make sure to spread the word around that there will be a new one, and tell existing members and prospective members :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back